Stout's Celebs (Various M+) [Update: Tom Holland, Sept 23]

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Justin Bieber: Peace & Quiet

Justin Bieber | Born: March 1, 1994 (age 28)

Peace & Quiet

He’s being so loud. He’s being so loud. He’s being soooo loud! I just wanted some peace and quiet for a little while. I begged Justin to take a break, but he ignored me. Those drums and cymbals grated in my ears. Every kick against the bass drum was like a kick to my head. I couldn’t take it anymore. I tried being nice about it, but Justin put me against a wall. I told him I’d let him out in a couple hours. For now, I needed silence.

As always, any feedback is appreciated.

Stoutland395 DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/stoutland395
Punished Stoutland, Tumblr: https://punishedstoutland.tumblr.com
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I suspect many people have wished to gag Bieber over the years
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Carl Grimes' Punishment
Chandler Riggs | Born: June 27, 1999 (age 23)

To celebrate the series finale of The Walking Dead, I figured I'd post a little bit of fanfic of better times when my lovely Chandler was still on the show:

Carl Captured

Carl shifted himself side to side in the chair, snarling and grunting, and rocking himself back and forth. The chair legs scraped against the floorboards, squeaking and creaking, bouncing and banging. If he couldn’t find a way to untie the ropes, maybe with enough effort he could break the chair. As long as the result was freedom, he didn’t care how he got out. He sat backward in his dining room chair with his arms tied over the back, and his ankles tied to the back legs. This was his punishment, significantly less than what he deserved, according to Negan.

Negan practically strolled into Alexandria, with Carl following close by, his hands tied in front and being led around by one of Ngean’s goons, his Saviors as he called them. “Where’s your house?” Negan asked. Carl avoided looking the menace in the eye, but hesitantly pointed the white one at the end of the street. Negan threw out a hand gesture, and three of his Saviors took their posts on the porch, standing guard. “After you, sir!” Negan said, inviting Carl inside his captive's own home.

Rick and Michonne busted through the front door, despite the threats of the guards standing by. Negan sat on the couch, hands on his head and boots propped up on the edge. The two looked on in shock seeing Carl tied to the kitchen chair. He shouted something at them but the tape covering his mouth muffled what he was trying to say. The Savior guard ran up behind Rick and Michonne, holding up their large rifles. Understanding their disadvantage, Rick laid down his Colt Python and Michonne her Katana. Negan proceeded to relay the tale of Carl’s one-man crusade against the Savior compound, sneaking into a supply truck and opening fire on several of Negan’s men. The whole time, Rick kept his eyes fixed on his son. Negan circled Rick like a shark. When he noticed Rick staring in Carl's direction, Negan smiled. "I know my way around a knot or two. Trust me, that's more for my safety."

Rick demanded Carl be let go. Negan laughed in response, dipping backward and twisting his shoulders back. “Your kid has such a huge pair of brass balls. He shot several of my men, nailed every shot with only one eye, and tried to get me. He almost did! Speaking honestly? Your kid scares the fucking piss out of me. And yet, I brought him home, safe and sound. Not one long brown hair on his fuckin' precious head has been harmed. I even made spaghetti! I think he’s being treated very fucking well, all things considered.” Negan placed a hand on Carl’s shoulder. He smiled, watching Carl narrow his eye and flare his nostrils. “I’m a decent fucking man, Rick. Despite all the heaping mountains of unrepentant shit that I get, here I am with Carl, unharmed, and ready to negotiate.” Negan strolled past Rick and motioned them toward the door. “Let’s step outside and talk. I showed Carl around the Sanctuary. I think it’s only fitting that you guys show me around Alexandria.” Rick and Michonne looked at each other, uneasy.

Carl looked around the room. His struggle yielded no results. If he was going to act, he needed to do something soon! He didn’t want to be a bargaining chip that Negan could hold over his dad’s head. As long as he was tied up, he was just that. If he could get free, his dad would have less excuse to walk on eggshells around that maniac. Negan was now in their territory. Carl scanned the room, stopping at the sight of Michonne’s Katana, still sheathed on the table in front of him just a few feet away. He collected himself, and he began rocking back and forth, slowly inching the chair across the floor. The only thought running through his mind was escaping.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

I love the stories that go along with these!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention] Thanks for comment. I'm glad you like the shorts that go along with my pics. It's always fun to come up with a reason these guys get tied up.

Tom Holland: Double Crossed

Tom Holland | Born: June 1, 1996 (age 26)

Spiderman: Hanging by His Threads

Spiderman seems to have gotten himself caught in a web of his own making. Those brilliant web shooters proved to be a useful tool when taking down villains and delinquents. Peter didn’t think that one day those nifty inventions would be turned against him. His hands and feet stuck tight together. Another shot of string sent him flying upward in a familiar position. He flexed, but these webs’ resilience were beyond even his own super strength. The villain strolled over and without cause for concern, ripped the mask off the friendly neighborhood hero’s head. He laughed, surprised it was just some punk teenager in the suit. Before Peter could reply, the villain shot another web of gunk over Parker’s mouth. He was never fond of those quippy one-liners anyway. The villain took off with his loot and his new toy. Peter hung around, thinking of a way to break free and get his web shooters back.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

OMG

This one is frickin perfection!!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I think this is one of my favorite Tom Holland pics I've edited.
Tom Holland looks so good on his own, and I've always wanted to make an edit with the classic Spiderman pose.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Ross Lynch: A Day at the Beach

Ross Lynch | Born: December 29, 1995 (age 26)

Break Time

All work and no play would make Ross a dull boy. Luckily, Ross has his brothers to remind him that some break time is good for the body and mind. They suggested a day at the beach, but Ross was resistant to go. His brothers were persistent, however, and they managed to rope him into going. He protested, but the others were able to convince him to remain silent and enjoy his time off.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Timothee Chalamett: Ballgagged

Timothee Chalamett | Born: Born: December 27, 1995 (age 26)

NewProfilePic Filter

Timothee is feeling the holiday spirit and can barely contain his excitement. Luckily, we have ways to make sure he keeps that enthusiasm to a manageable minimum.
I'm playing around with some new filters for my final edits. This one only makes Profile Pictures, so it only focuses on the face. I will upload my original edit soon. But I'm happy with how some of these came out looking, and I want to show them off now.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Tom Holland: A Spider-Man for Christmas
Tom Holland | Born: June 1, 1996 (age 26)

A Spider-Man for Christmas

Tom was overcome with confusion and panic. It had gotten dark, his vision became blurry, and he suddenly blanked. When he awoke, and his senses returned, Tom’s eyes widened. He looked down. His arms folded across his chest, and his fingers wedged between his biceps and his torso. He flexed and swung his upper body around from side to side, but soft white ropes bound his arms up like a straightjacket.

Suddenly, the sound of heavy boots against the hardwood floor broke his concentration. A large,heavy-set man dressed in red looked at Tom through a pair of thin wired glasses. He examined Tom up and down, then looked at a piece of parchment in his hand. The large man grumbled, “For Brayden in Kentucky - very good boy. Wanted Spider-Man for Christmas…” The man laughed a hearty laugh and snapped his fingers.

A small squad of pointy-eared people appeared from behind the Man in Red. Tom shook his head as their tiny hands grabbed hold of him. He couldn’t reply or plead his case. The tape across his mouth sealed his lips shut. This can’t be real, Tom thought. This is all a joke! The tiny creatures giggled as they carried Tom along the floor. Their strength was unbelievable. Despite his attempts to shimmy free, they kept their grip on him as if he was light as a feather. They all stopped, and Tom’s eyes locked onto a large box. 

It was more like a crate, painted with red and blue strokes, accented with black lines like webs. Tom shook his head wildly, trying to speak through his gag. They couldn’t do this! The Man in Red appeared beside the box. He smiled, and his cheeks turned bright red. “Ho, ho, ho – A Spider-Man for Christmas! You’re going to make one little boy very happy this year!” The tiny creatures pressed Tom against the back of the box. Tom wiggled inside the box, shaking his head and moaning. He flexed his arms until the ropes stung, but they remained as secure as before. The Man in Red signaled to his squad. A large rectangular piece of wood began to slide over the opening of the box. The light, the tiny creatures, and the Man in Red began to vanish behind a wall of blackness. 

Tom cried as the sound of tiny hammers banged on the lid. The box tipped over. It felt like a raft floating in the ocean, and the pitter-patter of tiny feet scurrying across the floor echoed all around him. Tom squeezed his eyes shut in the darkness, still hoping that when he opened them, he would be back in his home, and this would all be a terrible dream.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

William Franklyn-Miller: Reins, Dear
William Franklyn-Miller | Born: March 25, 2004 (age 18)

A Not-so-Merry Muzzled Male Model placed under your tree.
It's is one of the many presents this season, to you from me! :D

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's a pretty model with a pretty muzzle. He looks calm enough for now but let's hope he's gagged good under that, silent night and all that. :twisted:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Stoutland395 wrote: 1 year ago Ross Lynch: A Day at the Beach

Ross Lynch | Born: December 29, 1995 (age 26)

Break Time

All work and no play would make Ross a dull boy. Luckily, Ross has his brothers to remind him that some break time is good for the body and mind. They suggested a day at the beach, but Ross was resistant to go. His brothers were persistent, however, and they managed to rope him into going. He protested, but the others were able to convince him to remain silent and enjoy his time off.

This is a great one. Works pretty well, I think, I could see a pic of that kind (with some randos, of course) existing. The loose "gag" actually works here, making it look more like some guys are having a bit of fun with each other, instead of anything serious. The pic creates a nice, lazy-summer-saturday mood.

If I may add a tad of (hopefully constructive) criticism, while the upper ropes fit pretty great to the body, the lower ones feel off, a bit. Not the part on the arm, but on the body, I feel like it would work better, if it was straighter.

Please, please don't take this the wrong way, I don't think I ever saw original pics changed into TUG pics as well as yours. You are very good at this, and I hope to help you with this feedback. On the whole, that pic is great, and has a fun, little story attached to it. Keep going.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] Thanks for the feedback. I love constructive criticism, so don't feel like you're stepping over any lines.
I see what you mean about the lower part of the ropes.This was one of the older pics in my collection that I made when I was more novice at this kind of stuff. When DA did a mass takedown of my pics, I started uploading some of them here with admin permission. These older ones, I've considered remaking now that I'm more experience and tools under my belt. Some of my early pics will never see the light of day again -- they look so bad to me. Ross has such a good pose in this pic that I might re-edit it one day; if I do, I'll take what you said about the lower parts into account. I can see on that part where I pieced together that portion, and I'm not too thrilled with it, myself. I'd like to see how he'll look if I take another crack at it.

Thanks! :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Chandler & Grayson Riggs: Last Christmas

Grayson Riggs | Born: June 6, 2002 (age 20)

Last Christmas

‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
Stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
But none would’ve guessed that St. Nick would be there…
With a pinch of dust from Santa’s hat,
Mom and Dad were enchanted by a long winter’s nap.

The Riggs boys nestled all snug in their beds,
while Santa loomed sinisterly over their heads.

He grabbed Grayson first and carried him below
And his little elf minions carried Chandler in tow.
From out of his bag, some rope did appear
The boys called out, but no one could hear.
Chandler looked at Grayson, and Grayson at Chandler.
They were powerless to break free from the grips of their handlers.

They bound Grayson with ropes and wrapped Chandler in tape.
With gags for good measure, it would be impossible to escape.

What could be the matter? Their predicament was maddening!
The boys wondered how on Earth this could be happening.
Santa knelt beside them, shaking his fist.
They were being punished for making the Naughty List.
With no other words and having completed his mission,
Santa returned to his sleigh and shouted “On Donner! On Blitzen!”

Chandler and Grayson lay bound on the floor.
The hours ticked by - One, Two, Three, and Four.

Morning had come, and soon afternoon.
Their parents still slept, but they’d have to wake soon.
They’d stumble downstairs, still groggy and downed.
Surprise shocked them alert to see their precious boys bound!
Mother picked the tape; Father pinched the ropes.
But Santa’s magic dashed all of their hopes.

All Christmas Day, the boys stayed tied tight.
With gags in their mouths, until day turned to night.

When Christmas had ended, at the same time he appeared,
Santa’s magic bindings began to disappear.
The ropes loosened; the tape did fade.
The gags in their mouths began to degrade.
Grayson stretched his arms, and Chandler rubbed his wrists.
Maybe next year they’d be off Santa’s Naughty List?

Happy Christmas Eve! As always, any feedback is appreciated.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Chandler & Grayson Riggs: This Christmas

Grayson Riggs | Born: June 6, 2002 (age 20)

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night

Apparently, the Riggs brothers didn't learn their lesson from Last Year's Christmas, at least not to Santa's satisfaction. The boys pleaded their case to the Big Man himself, even as his little helpers finished the final knots on their bonds. He had enough of their excuses, however. He snapped his fingers, and the boys' begs became indecipherable. A large red ball popped into each of their mouths in an instant, and two black straps extended outward, fusing together around their heads. Grayson took the message, resigning himself to his punishment. Chandler, however, couldn't stand the thought of spending another Christmas bound and gagged. He reached up, intent on removing the ball from his mouth, not to plead with Santa, but to berate him. Santa let out a hearty laugh much to their displeasure. The knots made by the elves disappeared; the ropes keeping them bound were now a single, seamless continuity without a chance of being undone. It was still dark, and there were still houses to visit and gifts for those on the Nice List to be delivered. Santa's sleigh flew off into the night sky. The Riggs brother twisted and turned on the floor. Grayson reached for Chandler, and Chandler reached for his gag. Christmas Morning would be just hours away, but it was going to be a long Christmas Day for these two, who would be spending another day bound beneath the Tree.

As always, any feedback is appreciated. Special thanks to Bowen12a on DeviantArt who made this piece just in time for Christmas!

ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Ah, some nice pics, great work by Bowen there. Chandler is always a great choice, as I'm sure I don't have to tell you. His brother looks nice tied up too
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 1 year ago Ah, some nice pics, great work by Bowen there. Chandler is always a great choice, as I'm sure I don't have to tell you. His brother looks nice tied up too
Chandler will always be my favorite guy, but Bowen's work has my eye drifting to Grayson and that loose shoulder strap :P
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Jace Norman: Nice Sox

Jace Norman | March 21, 2000 (age 22)

Nice Sox

Jace was only steps away from the door to his apartment. If he was only a few minutes earlier, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. An unfortunate encounter with a passer-by: They complimented his shoes, no big deal he thought. They complimented his socks. Okay, sure. His socks were rather bright and colorful. The moment he turned his back, he felt a hand reach around and grab his mouth. The next moment, he was sitting on the floor against the wall. His shoe lay beside him, as did his phone. His jeans and sleeves were pulled, and his shirt was unbuttoned. He could still feel the stranger’s touch linger on his skin, and it made him cringe. The door of his apartment opened up, and the stranger stepped out. Jace shook his head, muffled by the tape covering his mouth. The stranger dug their hands beneath Jace’s armpits, dragging the young man across the threshold into his room.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Ooh snap...i share a birthday with that hottie?!?
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm not familiar with him but that's a really nice edit. Maybe Jace should think better than taunt guys with his cute socks in the future, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention] Happy early birthday :D Maybe send me a reminder, and I can get something out when your special day actually gets here ;)

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I've had my eye on him since his days as a Nickelodeon darling, and he's grown up into a very handsome man. A nice pair of socks or some tennis shoes on the right pair of legs really gets my bondage brain going. Sometimes, being cute is a good enough reason to tie someone up.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Sorry for being away for so long between updates. I've been having motivations issues lately. I want to get back into writing, but I can't find anything worth writing about. Hopefully I can break this spell soon :(

Finn Wolfhard: Magic Car-Pet Ride

Finn Wolfhard | Born: Dec 23, 2002 (age 20)

Hop in Finn, we're going for a ride! That wasn't a suggestion or a request. Let's go.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Such good work, Stout! Sincerely man - you rock!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention] Thanks for the compliment and the encouragement :D

Harry Styles: Performance Art

Harry Styles | Born: February 1, 1994 (age 29)

I've been looking through my older pieces and decided to test how much I've improved my editing skills since then.
Harry Styles is a perfect test subject. Lovely person and ripe for all kinds of bondage.
Edit 1 is my first version I made a long time ago. Edit 2 is the new/improved version.

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic