world cup arrangements women m/f

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

world cup arrangements women m/f

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

[align][/align]There have been some stories of being tied up during foot ball matches. Here's a couple of ideas.

Two married couples work out how they can watch the game while their wives can talk about shopping but not run up bills.
30989744940_769aabc5c6_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by gaggednbarefoot 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Last match she walked infront of the screen during the penalties.
30559294334_ebe6c3a319_o.jpg
She won't do that again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She said such a hot sunny day they should be outside not shut up in the house.
31344576876_357617fcc3_o.jpg
She got he wish.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Gender tag this
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Gaggednbarefoot

Lovely pictures with witty captions

Druidof the wilds

Have you nothing better to say?

Yes I know I can get banned for talking to a moderator like this.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

petraspeds wrote: 5 years ago Gaggednbarefoot

Druidof the wilds

You could get banned for talking to any user rudely, especially one who's telling someone to follow the rules or get the thread taken down, not just a moderator. But no, I don't because this particular post holds no interest to me other than making sure it follows the rules like everyone else.

Please refrain from asking someone if there's more or telling someone their post is unsatisfactory in the future, especially if that person is just explaining the rule. It's not your job to be a content manager, so please do not repeat this in the future.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I'm standing up for petra on this. And I don't care if I get banned either. Druid. I hae had a quick look at your las 10 posts. 9 of them just say tag this, 3 of them threaten locking posts and suspending users. Do you do anything for this board other than telling people to tag their posts. Many people posting crave feed back for encouragement. When it comes to telling people mot to be rude think. You have made a post, spent time sharing things with others, look to see if you have started a conversation, spurred on social interaction and the first response is "tag it or it will be locked"

Rules or not here is policing by consent and there is dictatorship.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago I'm standing up for petra on this. And I don't care if I get banned either. Druid. I hae had a quick look at your las 10 posts. 9 of them just say tag this, 3 of them threaten locking posts and suspending users. Do you do anything for this board other than telling people to tag their posts. Many people posting crave feed back for encouragement. When it comes to telling people mot to be rude think. You have made a post, spent time sharing things with others, look to see if you have started a conversation, spurred on social interaction and the first response is "tag it or it will be locked"

I for one would like to thank [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] for his work on this site. If it were not for him and other mods and admins this site would not be running for the rest of us. I also would like to thank druid for enforcing the tag rule on this site because it saves me time from searching through many different posts to find the ones I would like to follow. Also, it may be something to note here that you do not know what it is like to be a mod for this site, and you do not know what he has going on in his life other than policing this site. Maybe once people start to actually tag their posts and follow the rules will he may have enough time to converse more with the authors.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago I'm standing up for petra on this. And I don't care if I get banned either. Druid. I hae had a quick look at your las 10 posts. 9 of them just say tag this, 3 of them threaten locking posts and suspending users. Do you do anything for this board other than telling people to tag their posts. Many people posting crave feed back for encouragement. When it comes to telling people mot to be rude think. You have made a post, spent time sharing things with others, look to see if you have started a conversation, spurred on social interaction and the first response is "tag it or it will be locked"

Let's start off with this, we do not ban for staying your opinion, we ban if people are rude to each other, as you two are being to me. Yes the last post I've been doing have been warnings to tag posts. You want to know what? That's my job, and with how many people here forget to put then up, I have to remind them a lot. I don't do much else on this board because I have a high stress job and I don't have the time or energy to actually go through the motions of posting feedback. And, as for another thing, I'm a homosexual man. Woman hold no interest for me. The reason I bring this up? The majority of the post I have to remind are of women. Why would I post feedback to pictures I have no interest in? And frankly, I'm not giving negative feedback either. I'm just starting the rules.

Yes, there is a dictatorship. The admin are the chairmans and the mods are their counsel and their police. We follow and enforce they make. You criticize me for only putting up tag reminders? Well I'm sorry, maybe if the people who mad either post remembered or bothered to read the rules I wouldn't have to post reminders.

Now, next time you or anyone else has a grievance, do the polite thing and either keep it to yourself, or pm the person. Do not try to start or encourage fights on this site
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

petraspeds wrote: 5 years ago Gaggednbarefoot

Druidof the wilds

hoorah!
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

hoorah
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Okay, the flaming stops here.

[mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention], please be a bit more courteous on the public forum. If you have to get more serious for repeat offenders(meaning those that blatantly ignore tagging requests) do so in a PM and tag Jason and XTC in it.

And as for the others: we do ask you to be more courteous when posting on the public forum, especially to the moderators. If you have a problem with someone, including any moderators and admins, bring it to their attention privately. If you have a problem with some of the moderators, please contact the admins with the issue. We are trying to eliminate toxic behavior on puclic threads. We all have our days where we are tired and fustrated, and I've had my fair share myself, and sometimes we wrongfully take our fustrations out on others.

And one note about banning: we only ban in extreme situations where there are repeat offenders of the rules. As long as you're courteous towards everyone here and follow the forum rules you shouldnt have to worry about a ban.
Deleted User 236

@chanmc90 thank you your calming words.
Deleted User 236

I will not talk during a, penalty shoot out again
tumblr_pas0rtZRYA1ucglbjo3_640.jpg
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I went and tagged the thread myself just to help keep the peace, since [mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] seemed to be in no hurry to do so.
People, I know I have criticized [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] myself for being both a stickler for the rules and being less than diplomatic about it, and clearly that was a mistake on my part. Druid is just doing his job as described to him. So leave him to do it. If you have a problem with that, pm one of us admins about it rather than making a public big deal about it, okay? This kind of thing needs to stop. People who continue to harass Druid (or any other mod or admin) may face suspension from me personally if I catch word of this happening again. Druid may be unwilling or unable to do a suspension or, if need be, a banning in such cases, but I'm not if it means keeping the peace.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Deleted User 236 wrote: 5 years ago I will not talk during a, penalty shoot out again

tumblr_pas0rtZRYA1ucglbjo3_640.jpg
Awesome. For hours and hours,on end
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago [align][/align]There have been some stories of being tied up during foot ball matches. Here's a couple of ideas.

Two married couples work out how they can watch the game while their wives can talk about shopping but not run up bills.

30989744940_769aabc5c6_o.jpg
Financial security is very important!

Wonderful pic, woderful women and very funny situation/plot.
Thanks a lot!
😉😊
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Just seen this. Absolutely hilarious. I have a similar story to tell about the pictures.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Also just seen this. First photo is sublime!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I love th3 penalty for disturbing the penalty shoot out
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I love the penalty for disturbing the penalty shoot out
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

capturedciara wrote: 8 months ago Women's world cup is on the way.

So is the boys turn to be all tied up up or are the girls getting bound and gagged again?!! ;)

I'll take my turn to be tied up. ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

capturedciara wrote: 8 months ago
Reidy wrote: 8 months ago
capturedciara wrote: 8 months ago Women's world cup is on the way.

So is the boys turn to be all tied up up or are the girls getting bound and gagged again?!! ;)

I'll take my turn to be tied up. ;)
I would still let you watch the footy tied up :)

Where do I sign up? ;)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Can I have a form as well please?
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Send one of those forms my way too
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic