Myself mummified with vetwrap (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
OttoVonSmon14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Myself mummified with vetwrap (M)

Post by OttoVonSmon14 »

I stuffed my mouth with a large sock and stretched 4 strips of K-tape over my mouth. I then got vetwrap and mummified my entire head after putting foam earplugs in my ears. I couldn't speak, hear or see. I couldn't make a sound or move my jaw much. It felt very tight but also very soft, meaning it would stretch with my struggling but make it impossible to remove without my hands. I kept this on for about 3 hours and I loved every second :lol:

Email - kasjzgklj@gmail.com

Discord - zen_cheetah_06823
Beppejolly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beppejolly »

OttoVonSmon14 wrote: 3 weeks ago I stuffed my mouth with a large sock and stretched 4 strips of K-tape over my mouth. I then got vetwrap and mummified my entire head after putting foam earplugs in my ears. I couldn't speak, hear or see. I couldn't make a sound or move my jaw much. It felt very tight but also very soft, meaning it would stretch with my struggling but make it impossible to remove without my hands. I kept this on for about 3 hours and I loved every second :lol:

Good wrap.It seem very tight and sure
It seem you are interested in self-bondage,send me a message if you want some tips.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic