Soldier Tied Up (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Astronomicus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Soldier Tied Up (M)

Post by Astronomicus »

Not a particularly interesting photo, but one I'm fond of. I saw it on http://tiedfeetguy.com/ (a good site with some NSFW content, just to warn you) and I'm wondering where it came from, if anyone has a source, I'd be grateful, to see if it's a part of a set of images. I've used a lot of reverse image search engines, but none have yielded many results. The link on the image didn't get me anywhere either.

Deleted User 5168

Post by Deleted User 5168 »

weibo.com/u/2721267365
That's what is on the bottom of the Photo. It takes you to a generic front page of a site called weibo (shocker, I know). I think it is in Chinese? There are Asian characters above that which might give more specific details. Looks like it came from a social media type photo sharing site. Good luck finding more, I like the pic. Military aesthetic always works nicely with bondage, imo.
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Lol I don’t know where it came from, but I must say I certainly like what I see ;) would mind being in the same room as this trusted up cutie
bondagebandit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondagebandit »

You probably wont find any other like it. The real photo is from a tumblr page that was deleted in the purge but this photoshopped that the head of Greyson Chance
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic