Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

downbagbondage wrote: 4 months ago
The WinterShuffle wrote: 4 months ago @flymiami

Oh for sure. Price is certainly an understandable obstacle, and I really can’t justify the price of the bags I would really like (at least for now)
So until I I’ve got the money, or suddenly gain the talents of the worlds greatest burglar, I’ll make do with the bags I have :lol:

I’d also layer the thickest bag on the outside, for now my plush blankets make up the base layers
I keep an eye on for used down sleeping bags. Sometimes people let go of their older gear for much less than they purchased it for. Only downside is that sometimes they might be damaged and repaired.
that’s how I ended up with the Magma 10: craigslist.

Part of it also is that without a wiling partner there is only so much you can do. I learned a trick on one of the boards once to use an air mattress with a remote compressors. Wrap the deflated mattress around your bag setup, hold the remote and use the button to fill the mattress with air. Just keep the valve open such that a little air can escape.
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

flymiami wrote: 4 months ago
downbagbondage wrote: 4 months ago
The WinterShuffle wrote: 4 months ago @flymiami

Oh for sure. Price is certainly an understandable obstacle, and I really can’t justify the price of the bags I would really like (at least for now)
So until I I’ve got the money, or suddenly gain the talents of the worlds greatest burglar, I’ll make do with the bags I have :lol:

I’d also layer the thickest bag on the outside, for now my plush blankets make up the base layers
I keep an eye on for used down sleeping bags. Sometimes people let go of their older gear for much less than they purchased it for. Only downside is that sometimes they might be damaged and repaired.
that’s how I ended up with the Magma 10: craigslist.

Part of it also is that without a wiling partner there is only so much you can do. I learned a trick on one of the boards once to use an air mattress with a remote compressors. Wrap the deflated mattress around your bag setup, hold the remote and use the button to fill the mattress with air. Just keep the valve open such that a little air can escape.
Welp, I hope I can convince my partner to experiement with bondage. And then slowly move into my fetish.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I see lots of activity on this thread, but aside from a few exceptions, most of you guys are not participating on/encouraging the sleeping bag-related stories that are being posted on the forum.

Whether you choose to leave comments or not is your decision of course, but the fact that many of your are choosing to only post on this thread or in TUG Talk is actually counterproductive to the influx of sleeping bag related content on here.

Think about it.

Sleeping bag bondage is fairly niche. If it's own target audience base (YOU guys) refuse to actually support the media and stories that feature this, then myself and other concerned authors and producers will simply attribute that to lack of interest. That inevitably means no more sleeping bag related content on this forum.

There are two sleeping-bag intensive stories that were recently added to the board, and aside from @The WinterShuffle (who is actually the author of one of them), @puffalover and @Gagfan, I've not seen supportive comments from any of you.

Please consider giving these a read and drop some comments in you like what you see.
Both stories are sleeping bag heavy and both of them are pg-rated.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Can't believe this post is two years old. Thought I'd already posted here before. From the OP, that sleeping bag looks really nice. Nice and tight to hold a wimp like me for sure. Maybe something could be arranged sometime. Once these lockdowns are over of course.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A NEW SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE STORY HAS JUST POPPED UP.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THIS SORT OF CONTENT.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS, GUYS!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@downbagbondage Was happy to see your name pop up on @Gagfan's latest tale, my friend.
Be sure not to miss out of the two other sleeping bag tales I linked to in my shoutout the other day.

One is from @The WinterShuffle and the other is from me.

flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

I've visited all three linked story pages. I'm a giver not a taker, so if I had something to contribute other than solidarity then I would ;) .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

flymiami wrote: 3 months ago I've visited all three linked story pages. I'm a giver not a taker, so if I had something to contribute other than solidarity then I would ;) .
I'm sorry, my friend.
Your meaning completely escapes me.

In any case, no comments = no sleeping bag bondage stories.
Would be a shame to see the genre completely disappear considering how willing everyone is to chat and talk about this stuff.

manwithnoname
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by manwithnoname »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 10 months ago B90A4340-41B3-47EF-B093-0CC6B1EC268C.jpeg

Here is the best photo I got of the bondage. This was actually the first time I used real rope and not shoe laces or something, as well as being the first time I tied someone in a bag.
Tremendous effort.

The more I investigate this subject the more I like it.....
"If you want me to stop struggling you really should use that chloroform."
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NEW TALE FEATURING SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE, GUYS!
BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT!

Synopsis: When the parents are out and the older brother's left in charge, younger siblings better make themselves scarce, right?

Not this time! Meet sixteen-year-old Ethan and follow along as he tells you about the time he successfully turned the tables on his older brother. Fans of role-reversals are sure to love this one. Don't miss out!

Tags: Sleepover tugs, sleeping bags, non-consensual, tag team, group bondage, many-vs-1, sockgags, duct tape, teens, brother-vs-brother, hazing, role-reversal
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

oh wow, i want to play with sleeping bag! sounds so nice, idk how much time i can stay in one of these...
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

ohazut wrote: 2 months ago oh wow, i want to play with sleeping bag! sounds so nice, idk how much time i can stay in one of these...
Sounds like we should find out :twisted:
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

flymiami wrote: 2 months ago
ohazut wrote: 2 months ago oh wow, i want to play with sleeping bag! sounds so nice, idk how much time i can stay in one of these...
Sounds like we should find out :twisted:
maybe...im all of my day in the school...and my family dont like tie up games :roll:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Several weeks following the events of Easy Prey, our rowdy protagonist appears consumed by remorse for what he and his friends ended up putting Andrew through. Ethan desperately tries renewing with his ego-bruised brother and ends up offering himself up as a willing prisoner in a seemingly desperate attempt at making things right again.

IF YOU'VE NOT READ EASY PREY I YET, CLICK HERE: EASY PREY: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM)

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE, CONTINUE THE ADVENTURE BY CLICKING HERE INSTEAD: EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I’ve never been bound and gagged in a sleeping bag before, I bet it’s nice though. Maybe if I’m ever in the States I can take you up on that sleepover haha ❤️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@TayDay95 Who is your comment addressed to?
Pretty much impossible to know who you're talking to unless you tag the user or quote his/her comment.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @TayDay95 Who is your comment addressed to?
Pretty much impossible to know who you're talking to unless you tag the user or quote his/her comment.
Just responding to you about the post as a whole
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@TayDay95
Ah ok. Well if ever I'm in the UK, I'll be sure to drop you a note ;)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @TayDay95
Ah ok. Well if ever I'm in the UK, I'll be sure to drop you a note ;)
I’m Australian haha, but by all means, drop me a note. You’d be welcome in my bedroom anytime 😉
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 months ago I’m Australian 😉
And I'm not in the States ;)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 months ago I’m Australian 😉
And I'm not in the States ;)
Oops hahaha! My bad, you should probably punish me for making such an assumption 😉
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 months ago Oops hahaha! My bad, you should probably punish me for making such an assumption 😉
Normally I would.
But then you're already well on your way to redemption with that fantastic story you're in the midst of publishing.

Am in the process of catching up to it as we speak.
See you there, boi 8-)

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 months ago Oops hahaha! My bad, you should probably punish me for making such an assumption 😉
Normally I would.
But then you've already well on your way to redemption with that fantastic story you're in the midst of publishing.

Am in the process of catching up to it as we speak.
See you there, boi 8-)
Well shucks 😊😊 I’m really glad you’re enjoying it. That compliment means a lot coming from you seeing as your stories are kind of a big deal around here haha.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This one's brought to us by the inimitable @Gagfan

A nerdy young man is overpowered by his friend/roommate who is a romantic rival for a classmate's attention.
What starts as some simple college hijinks takes a twisted turn when the nerd is discovered by his friend's
older brother who has something a little more intense than blackmail in mind.

Story Tags: Down Jackets, Sleeping Bag, Mummification, Heavy Gagging, Breath Play, Smell Torment + more

CLICK ON THE BANNER TO START READING!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic