Bound and Gagged me (F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Samuel2409 wrote: โ†‘3 years ago I was gonna say but last time I called out fake pics I got in trouble so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Oof.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lady Knotty wrote: โ†‘3 years ago Not gonna lie, most of you guys are lowkey kinda gullible :p (in a cute way tho)

here's the video the latest pics are from

<Image

You can tell from the quality of the photos that they're just screenshots. Not only that, it's pics of different models as well. I guess most of you guys can't tell though, since you're not asian hahaha

cheers
I think these people.who post pro pictures claiming to be themselves should be called out (someone else's work after all)/but they're still nice pics.

Any picture I post here pertaining to be me, I shall say now is definitely a fake.
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silver_orion »

Lady Knotty wrote: โ†‘3 years ago Not gonna lie, most of you guys are lowkey kinda gullible :p (in a cute way tho)

<Image

You can tell from the quality of the photos that they're just screenshots. Not only that, it's pics of different models as well. I guess most of you guys can't tell though, since you're not asian hahaha

cheers
unfortunately, I figured it out after the second update and few days ago I found the original clips on a famous bound site.
Thanks for the shoutout!
tlamonta11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tlamonta11 »

She has been quiet all of the sudden ....:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tlamonta11 wrote: โ†‘3 years ago She has been quiet all of the sudden ....:
Letโ€™s be real, โ€œsheโ€ is 99% likely a โ€œheโ€.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

There are no girls on the internet lmao
Tied&TickledInTights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied&TickledInTights »

silver_orion wrote: โ†‘3 years ago

<Image

cheers
unfortunately, I figured it out after the second update and few days ago I found the original clips on a famous bound site.
Thanks for the shoutout!
Is this actually you [mention]silver_orion[/mention] ?
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Tied&TickledInTights wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
silver_orion wrote: โ†‘3 years ago

<Image

cheers
Thanks for the shoutout!
Is this actually you @silver_orion ?
Definitely no, normally I'm the one who get tied.
Bro is my rigger and there is No video of me bound and gagged in internet๐Ÿ˜‚
I think bro used the wrong term, probably he wanted to say "thanks for the CALL OUT"
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

The thing is all the comments sounded like it was a girl. I'm not saying it is the girl (or girls) in the photos, but I wouldn't rule out it still being a girl. I find it more likely at least than a guy being able to properly impersonate the way a girl talks. On the other hand, the internet never fails to surprise me.
LiteralCriminal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LiteralCriminal »

Please keep posting :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

LiteralCriminal wrote: โ†‘3 years ago Please keep posting :lol:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ right? We can just pretend itโ€™s โ€œherโ€ and keep enjoying the bondage hahaha
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

It was pretty obvious that these were screenshots from a video and definitely not OPโ€™s pics. But if you point out the obvious and call out the liar, youโ€™re liable to get your head bitten off for โ€œabusiveโ€ behavior.
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

TayDay95 wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ right? We can just pretend itโ€™s โ€œherโ€ and keep enjoying the bondage hahaha
Exactly, haha. I think we all know deep down, and have from the jump, that this isn't OP. But...let's suspend our disbelief and just enjoy something. I know that's hard on the internet, but....
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

elanshof wrote: โ†‘3 years ago Exactly, haha. I think we all know deep down, and have from the jump, that this isn't OP. But...let's suspend our disbelief and just enjoy something. I know that's hard on the internet, but....
If this was Facebook, I would Like this comment.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

by TightsBound ยป 3 hours ago

elanshof wrote: โ†‘6 hours ago
Exactly, haha. I think we all know deep down, and have from the jump, that this isn't OP. But...let's suspend our disbelief and just enjoy something. I know that's hard on the internet, but....
If this was Facebook, I would Like this comment.

Me too :lol:
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

elanshof wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
Yeah I was pretty sure people were just giving the benefit of the doubt and werenโ€™t completely believing OP.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

LatexLover wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
elanshof wrote: โ†‘3 years ago

Yeah I was pretty sure people were just giving the benefit of the doubt and werenโ€™t completely believing OP.
The profile picture was a nice touch, but yeah, I wasn't born a decade ago, and this isn't a decade ago when things like this might be more common. Even messaged the person asking them if they were a professional out of curiosity for how they would answer. I do wish non-professional females felt comfortable enough online to share photos like this publicly, but unfortunately that's not the case, and I completely understand their reasoning for refraining.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful tie and gag photos.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

It still are awesome pics, only a shame that it is not the real you. Anyway, still like the pics :lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Pantyhose971 wrote: โ†‘2 years ago It still are awesome pics, only a shame that it is not the real you. Anyway, still like the pics :lol:
yeah for what is worth the pictures where great to see
jh9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jh9 »

Nice ropework
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

I would love for you to model for me you look good in rope :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic