Bound and Gagged me (F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for posting these pictures! That is some excellent ropework, with the tape gag being the icing on the cake. It looks like you had a wonderful time!
I sure did. Thank you! A struggle though i made
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

Nexus wrote: 1 year ago Beautiful photos, and great ropework! Your rigger looks to know what he’s doing! Looks very tight. I’d say you’re both lucky to have each other to play with. Would love to see more of you bound and gagged.
Thank you! Glad you like it! I might have some more soon!
User avatar
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 363
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

Post by Gagfan »

The ropework looks really good! Thank you for taking the time to share with us!
Image


For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 46
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Ontario

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Wow, thankyou for sharing, you look good in rope 😁
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 26
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: France

Post by thas2200 »

Whoua, you're really pretty in this bondage ! :o
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

Gagfan wrote: 1 year ago The ropework looks really good! Thank you for taking the time to share with us!
Why thank you!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 1 year ago Wow, thankyou for sharing, you look good in rope 😁
Aww thank you!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

thas2200 wrote: 1 year ago Whoua, you're really pretty in this bondage ! :o
Thank you!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

I am overwhelmed with how much you guys love my pictures and I am slowly gaining confidence of sharing them here ^.^ Here are 2 more from a different set now. And yes wearing my work clothes but it was fun being bound and gagged wearing in them.

[
[

I hope you enjoy them!
User avatar
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 134
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by GagFan96 »

Those are also amazing pictures, I really like the tape gag.
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago Those are also amazing pictures, I really like the tape gag.
Awww thank you!
FacelessMage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 77
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: NYC

Post by FacelessMage »

Sandravictim wrote: 1 year ago I am overwhelmed with how much you guys love my pictures and I am slowly gaining confidence of sharing them here ^.^ Here are 2 more from a different set now. And yes wearing my work clothes but it was fun being bound and gagged wearing in them.

[
[

I hope you enjoy them!
Absolutely incredible. You continue to blow us away
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

FacelessMage wrote: 1 year ago
Sandravictim wrote: 1 year ago I am overwhelmed with how much you guys love my pictures and I am slowly gaining confidence of sharing them here ^.^ Here are 2 more from a different set now. And yes wearing my work clothes but it was fun being bound and gagged wearing in them.

[
[

I hope you enjoy them!
Absolutely incredible. You continue to blow us away
You're too kind. Thank you!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 123
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing. Always love your posts.
User avatar
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 446
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by TomYi »

You look great in those images! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and I'm happy to see you become more confident and comfortable here.

But I also hope you're aware that I can see your Flickr profile and username through these images. Hopefully, there is no information on there that could give away unwanted information.
Last edited by TomYi 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing. Always love your posts.
Thank you. Glad you do! ^^
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

TomYi wrote: 1 year ago You look great in those images! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and I'm happy to see you become more confident.

But I also hope you're aware that I can see your Flickr profile and username through these images. Hopefully, there is no information on there that could give away unwanted information.
Thank you! I'm glad you like them!

Yes i am aware that people here can seem my Flickr account. No personal information of mine is on there. :) Thank you for your concern!
User avatar
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 214
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by micoAi »

You look really pretty in those pictures. Again, really good rope work(lucky guy :lol: ) . Thanks for sharing
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

Wow you are so cool , thanks for sharing your pics, i would have a girl like you , you are so pretty :D
tlamonta11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 15
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by tlamonta11 »

Nice pictures

Thanks for sharing

And nice rope work too!
User avatar
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 446
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: CT, USA

Post by TightsBound »

Beautiful! You look great tied up, and in nylons no less. You make a great a damsel 😊
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

micoAi wrote: 1 year ago You look really pretty in those pictures. Again, really good rope work(lucky guy :lol: ) . Thanks for sharing
Thank you! You think he's lucky? Lol
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

Drake4 wrote: 1 year ago Wow you are so cool , thanks for sharing your pics, i would have a girl like you , you are so pretty :D
Aww why thank you!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

tlamonta11 wrote: 1 year ago Nice pictures

Thanks for sharing

And nice rope work too!
Aww thank you!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 79
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Washington DC, USA

Post by Sandravictim »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Beautiful! You look great tied up, and in nylons no less. You make a great a damsel 😊
Thank you so much!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic