self Bondage Webbing harness (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

self Bondage Webbing harness (M)

Post by nitronovice »

I mentioned Bondage Webbing harness in the Tug Talk forum a while back. Well I finally broke and got a self bondage box tie harness of my own :D
The white shirt helps highlight the straps.
It's just as tight and secure as being box tied with rope, but much easier to put on yourself. It's also rather comfortable :lol:

Last edited by nitronovice 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Ah, that looks really neat.

Upper body self-bondage is very difficult, so something like this makes a lot of sense.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Looks nice.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Lemme guess.. everything but the wrists, then put them in and pull on that strap to tighten?
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

TiedupNick wrote: 3 years ago Lemme guess.. everything but the wrists, then put them in and pull on that strap to tighten?
You guessed right!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Did you make this yourself, or did you get it from somewhere? If so, where?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Did you make this yourself, or did you get it from somewhere? If so, where?
It's from https://www.bondagewebbing.com/
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I would love to have my upper body tied up sometime, maybe like this. How are you able to use this to get both arms strapped up like that? Might check that site out sometime also.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago I would love to have my upper body tied up sometime, maybe like this. How are you able to use this to get both arms strapped up like that? Might check that site out sometime also.
You start with slipping the harness over the shoulders like a back pack. Then buckle the X-straps. Then cinch and buckle up the arm/chest straps. Lastly you put both arms through the back loop and pull on the middle strap.

There's a simpler version of the harness without the two horizontal chest straps.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I noticed there are two of these both what look similar, not sure what the difference is.

Here - https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... ly-webbing
And here - https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... ly-webbing

They look good and not too expensive either. Not sure how much shipping would be to UK if I was to purchase one. Would work well with legbinders also.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

They're essentially the same, except the first one has wider arm straps. Also note that those two are not for self bondage. They have a whole self bondage section on the site.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Is it hard to get out of them again?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Killua wrote: 3 years ago Is it hard to get out of them again?
The instructions say to catch the wrist strap buckle on a hard edge like a table, and the strap will slip loose.
I have more success bending my hand around to flip open the buckle with just my fingers. It still takes some effort and flexibility to do it though
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

I have the straight jacket from this site. It's pretty nice, kind of stretchy, but if you get the one with extra straps it's much more restrictive. It isn't too hard to escape either.
tufriend (he/him/his)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

nitronovice wrote: 3 years ago
Killua wrote: 3 years ago Is it hard to get out of them again?
The instructions say to catch the wrist strap buckle on a hard edge like a table, and the strap will slip loose.
I have more success bending my hand around to flip open the buckle with just my fingers. It still takes some effort and flexibility to do it though
If it was me, I probably wouldn't be able to get a table, or at least a kitchen surface in my case as don't have tables, as I'd be sitting down with my legs tied also so wouldn't be able to stand.

Think I found the one now you are using. It's this one I think, https://www.bondagewebbing.com/collecti ... ly-webbing

Also checked international shipping, and does appear to be a bit expensive on some rates. First Class is nearly half the price of the product. Might be worth it though. Plus if I could include it with some good leg binders too for upper and lower legs and a gag. Priority Mail is more than product so that would be out of the question.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

tufriend wrote: 3 years ago I have the straight jacket from this site. It's pretty nice, kind of stretchy, but if you get the one with extra straps it's much more restrictive. It isn't too hard to escape either.
Oh nice! I was checking out a straitjacket harness too but ultimately settle on the box tie harness.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago Also checked international shipping, and does appear to be a bit expensive on some rates. First Class is nearly half the price of the product. Might be worth it though. Plus if I could include it with some good leg binders too for upper and lower legs and a gag. Priority Mail is more than product so that would be out of the question.
I agree shipping can be a bit pricey. But I think it's worth it if you really want to try some secure self bondage.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yeah I have tried Etsy for ones in UK and those are super expensive for some reason, even more than the American ones.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

I am interested in quite a few of these systems myself from their website the only thing that really puts me off is the price for starters and how long it would take as I live in England myself. Any suggestions or thoughts?
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago I noticed there are two of these both what look similar, not sure what the difference is.

Here - https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... ly-webbing
And here - https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... ly-webbing

They look good and not too expensive either. Not sure how much shipping would be to UK if I was to purchase one. Would work well with legbinders also.

that website is pretty good im thinking of buying some stuff on that site in the future
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic