Me Gagged and Blindfolded (m)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

PiggyBoy wrote: โ†‘2 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: โ†‘2 years ago Nice gag! Will we ever see any pics of ur sisters?
Don't want creepy guys looking at them. :shock:
You're a good brother๐Ÿ˜
Always keep your sisters safe, especially if they're the little ones (like me with my onii-chan๐Ÿ˜‚)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

PiggyBoy wrote: โ†‘2 years ago A rare photo of me I found. Taken by my sisters. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Good blindfold and gagging tecneque. Glad you had fun.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

PiggyBoy wrote: โ†‘2 years ago A rare photo of me I found. Taken by my sisters. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

damm!!!

why dont have a lill bro or cousin like you!!!

im sure you gonna spent lot or fun time with me

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

alkaid_ wrote: โ†‘2 years ago

damm!!!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Maybe. I have a very big nose perfect for feet smelling. At least that's what I'm told.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

well...

you only spent lot of time bound gagged and blindfoled...

and being tied over my shoulders lot of times
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm!!!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Maybe. I have a very big nose perfect for feet smelling. At least that's what I'm told.
well...

PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

damm!!!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
well...

You already said that... And over your shoulders? Idk what you mean.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

PiggyBoy wrote: โ†‘2 years ago Maybe. I have a very big nose perfect for feet smelling. At least that's what I'm told.
well...

You already said that... And over your shoulders? Idk what you mean.
jejeje... well i gonna carry over my shoulders most of the time

i. mean, maybe i tiend you in the garden or in a living room and next i carry over my shoulders you to your room or another place in the house
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

[mention]PiggyBoy[/mention] hey Imwish I had sisters like that whoโ€™d tie me up,and tickle my bare feet.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Quintus09 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago @PiggyBoy hey Imwish I had sisters like that whoโ€™d tie me up,and tickle my bare feet.
Idk if you would want that, they were pretty merciless tbh. ๐Ÿ˜‚
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

How would you feel about a sweaty sock being an air freshener for youโ€ฆ bet itโ€™d be fun
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago How would you feel about a sweaty sock being an air freshener for youโ€ฆ bet itโ€™d be fun
Oh I've had dirty socks over my nose while tied up plenty of times. ๐Ÿ˜‚
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Haha mmm well donโ€™t be shy - whose stinky socks filled your big nostrils eh?
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago Haha mmm well donโ€™t be shy - whose stinky socks filled your big nostrils eh?
Either my sisters' or my girlfriend's. ๐Ÿ˜‚
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Mmmm howโ€™d they smell? I bet you could sniff every inch of them with that nose of yours, couldnโ€™t you piggy? Also what was the worst gag youโ€™ve ever gotten?
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago Mmmm howโ€™d they smell? I bet you could sniff every inch of them with that nose of yours, couldnโ€™t you piggy? Also what was the worst gag youโ€™ve ever gotten?
Hehe yes I could, especially if they put a binder clip up my nose. Made my nose even bigger. And the worst gag was probably my sisters' gym socks that they wore every day for a year without washing them. Tasted terrible. ๐Ÿ˜‚
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Mmmm poor piggy, how did she even get that clip in your nose? Bet it hurt baddd haha and how old were your sisters during all this torture? Betting older, given how much they dominated ya!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago Mmmm poor piggy, how did she even get that clip in your nose? Bet it hurt baddd haha and how old were your sisters during all this torture? Betting older, given how much they dominated ya!
They are younger, but there's two of them so they always teamed up on me. And they just put it up there, it's not that hard if you press the prongs together and put it up my nose and then let it go. And it did hurt a lot, but my nose went numb after a while.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]PiggyBoy[/mention] do you actually enjoy being forced to smell feet?
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

PiggyBoy wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago Mmmm poor piggy, how did she even get that clip in your nose? Bet it hurt baddd haha and how old were your sisters during all this torture? Betting older, given how much they dominated ya!
They are younger, but there's two of them so they always teamed up on me. And they just put it up there, it's not that hard if you press the prongs together and put it up my nose and then let it go. And it did hurt a lot, but my nose went numb after a while.
Hehe poor piggy, getting dominated and tortured by two little girlsโ€ฆ tell me hehe which one of them (forgot their names haha) had the stinkiest feet? Also, did they ever bring over friends to torture you with them hehe or were their feet shoes and socks enough?
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

JulieG wrote: โ†‘1 year ago @PiggyBoy do you actually enjoy being forced to smell feet?
Not particularly. Unless it's a cute girl with cute feet. I have the nose for it I'm told. ๐Ÿ˜…
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
PiggyBoy wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
Hehe poor piggy, getting dominated and tortured by two little girlsโ€ฆ tell me hehe which one of them (forgot their names haha) had the stinkiest feet? Also, did they ever bring over friends to torture you with them hehe or were their feet shoes and socks enough?
Julia the younger one had worse smelling feet and she had bigger feet too. And I only got tied up by their friends and them once when I was 14.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Haha mmm what sports did Julia play? Alsooo explain hehe what happened when them and their friends tied ya up? What tortures did little piggy go through?
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

N9292 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago Haha mmm what sports did Julia play? Alsooo explain hehe what happened when them and their friends tied ya up? What tortures did little piggy go through?
You ask a lot of questions... I wrote a story on here about it. And she played field hockey and soccer.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Hehe not about their friends though! Just about what they did mwahahah so I wanna hear about the friends
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic