Female singers tied up in Music Videos

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
User avatar
Solarbeast
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1047
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Florida

Female singers tied up in Music Videos

Post by Solarbeast »

Unfortunately, of the photos I have in my collection in this category, I can only post the Selena Gomez ones as they are non-nudity, and non-sexualized. For those that want to share what they have of female singers tied up in music videos, feel free to do so here, as long as it is within site guidelines.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 31
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Strasbourg (France)

Post by Vixen »

"I think selena Gomez is probably the perfect girl singer to be tied up and gagged. I know there's a ton of good montages about her too lol type "Gagged Gomez " and get ready for a trip of your idol in so much tied predicaments!"

Never the less here's a scene of a real movie she was featured in I think. She gets the good old Apple gag while being not so well secured on a chair by other girls but it's still worth a look in my book.
ef897ad0aca3524e2fed5be065d4c1ec--selena-gomez-lwren-scott.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
User avatar
Solarbeast
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1047
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Florida

Post by Solarbeast »

Vixen wrote: 4 years ago "I think selena Gomez is probably the perfect girl singer to be tied up and gagged. I know there's a ton of good montages about her too lol type "Gagged Gomez " and get ready for a trip of your idol in so much tied predicaments!"

Never the less here's a scene of a real movie she was featured in I think. She gets the good old Apple gag while being not so well secured on a chair by other girls but it's still worth a look in my book.
ef897ad0aca3524e2fed5be065d4c1ec--selena-gomez-lwren-scott.jpg
I have that picture as well, but this section is only for singers that are tied up in music videos not in movies.
User avatar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Posts: 2061
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by slackywacky »

Let's give this one some input after 2 years :-)

Look for "The The - Slow train to dawn" (it is available on youtube). The female singer is spreadeagled on the tracks for most of the song.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: USA

Post by Hereiam »

There are a couple good playlists on YouTube of music videos with bondage. I do wish it were easier to find music video scenes, though. Some classic music videos you could look up is Rihanna in the S&M video, or Nicki Minaj in the Monster music video (although, Nicki wasn’t actually tied up for that video. Blac Chyna was her double and Nicki’s face was superimposed over hers)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 474
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by Reidy »



The very end of 'I think we're alone now' by Girls Aloud. Three endings were filmed, this wasn't the one they chose to use but thankfully this ending still exists.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: USA

Post by Hereiam »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago

The very end of 'I think we're alone now' by Girls Aloud. Three endings were filmed, this wasn't the one they chose to use but thankfully this ending still exists.
Love this one. One of the first clips I stumbled upon when I seriously started to explore this “interest.” Differs from most music videos where there are quick cuts and you barely see the damsels.
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 19
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by RopedCowboy »

Classic Russian pop video featuring all three members of a girl band tied up at various points, one girl gagged at the end.

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 474
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by Reidy »

Hereiam wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago

The very end of 'I think we're alone now' by Girls Aloud. Three endings were filmed, this wasn't the one they chose to use but thankfully this ending still exists.
Love this one. One of the first clips I stumbled upon when I seriously started to explore this “interest.” Differs from most music videos where there are quick cuts and you barely see the damsels.
Yeah I remember this coming out when Girls Aloud were huge (and in the case of Kimberley, a huge celebrity crush). They had a vote for the chosen winner, one had them playing with the money and one had Kimberley flashing the guards. They went with the 'money' ending, even though the tie up option seemed ahead in the poll all the way. Must have been seen as safer.
User avatar
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 143
Joined: 4 years ago

Post by BandG »

They really missed the boat by not gagging Girls Aloud. I wonder if the idea was ever brought up or thought about.

Someone on the old forums posted a video of an Indian or maybe Asian music video where a woman was tied to a chair, it was so sexy but forgotten what it was now.
wolfman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 965
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by wolfman »



Found this a little while ago. I will just leave this here
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719


To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 109
Joined: 4 years ago

Post by Sportsfan »

RopedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Classic Russian pop video featuring all three members of a girl band tied up at various points, one girl gagged at the end.

Found this video a long, long time ago, and then lost track of it. Figured I'd never find it again considering I don't know a lick of Russian. Thank you so much. There's a behind the scenes video out there as well that is filled with footage if I recall. Or is hopefully still out there. I'll see if I can locate it now that I have the music video title.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 109
Joined: 4 years ago

Post by Sportsfan »

Sportsfan wrote: 2 years ago
RopedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Classic Russian pop video featuring all three members of a girl band tied up at various points, one girl gagged at the end.

Found this video a long, long time ago, and then lost track of it. Figured I'd never find it again considering I don't know a lick of Russian. Thank you so much. There's a behind the scenes video out there as well that is filled with footage if I recall. Or is hopefully still out there. I'll see if I can locate it now that I have the music video title.
Boom. This is chock full of extra footage, including full body shots of everyone and at leas one other girl gagged. Better than the music video itself if you ask me.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: USA

Post by Hereiam »

Here’s a goodie. A video for the song Yoo Hoo by Imperial Teen. It was for the movie Jawbreaker, so obviously Rose McGowan stars in the music video. She ties up all the band members (Two women, two men). They all escape but sadly they just knock Rose unconscious, and don’t tie her up. That would have really put this over the top

RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 19
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by RopedCowboy »

Sportsfan wrote: 2 years ago Boom. This is chock full of extra footage, including full body shots of everyone and at leas one other girl gagged. Better than the music video itself if you ask me.
Nice one. Great full body shot of the blonde girl bed-tied in her boots on 10:52 that doesn't;t make it into the final cut. :D

You can see the subtitles translated for some parts on youtube, they are talking about the rope marks!
User avatar
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 28
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Germany

Post by Miyuki »



i dont know if you heard about this one

there also a few videos lets say on a "interview" where she gets tiedup
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
User avatar
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 446
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by TomYi »

Literally half of this music video is just straight up shibari suspension.

They say it's symbolism, we say aight :D

Image
User avatar
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 446
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by TomYi »

Real brief moment towards the 0:33 mark here too.

Image
Awol666
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by Awol666 »

RopedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago
Sportsfan wrote: 2 years ago Boom. This is chock full of extra footage, including full body shots of everyone and at leas one other girl gagged. Better than the music video itself if you ask me.
Nice one. Great full body shot of the blonde girl bed-tied in her boots on 10:52 that doesn't;t make it into the final cut. :D

You can see the subtitles translated for some parts on youtube, they are talking about the rope marks!
got link?
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 120
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’m surprised S & M by Rihanna hasn’t been mentioned yet. The song is basically about how she enjoys bdsm, which Rihanna has confirmed in interviews. She’s tied up in the music video, and she also serves as a Domme for part of the video as well.
Image
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 474
Joined: 3 years ago

Post by Reidy »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 1 year ago I’m surprised S & M by Rihanna hasn’t been mentioned yet. The song is basically about how she enjoys bdsm, which Rihanna has confirmed in interviews. She’s tied up in the music video, and she also serves as a Domme for part of the video as well.
I've had many fantasies of being trussed up by Rihanna. She also gets bound in the 'Disturbia' video.
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 12
Joined: 4 years ago

Post by Jon2525_99 »

Singer is handcuffed in 25% of the video

NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 653
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by NotSeen »

Well, the song is named "Tie Me Up"...

User avatar
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 47
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by AllTapedUp »



From one of my favourite bands when I was younger
User avatar
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Posts: 1033
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: At the office tied up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

Nice the up.scene but a bit violent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic