Stout's Celebs (Various M+) [Update: Tom Holland, Sept 23]

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stout's Celebs (Various M+) [Update: Tom Holland, Sept 23]

Post by Stoutland395 »

Recently, DeviantArt made a drastic and sweeping change to my channel that forced me to re-examine how I make and upload work. I will leave a link where I explain what happened and my initial feelings, but long story-short, nearly every edited photo that I uploaded to DA since the start of my channel was taken down overnight. After a long discussion, and with the blessing of @Xtc, I will be using this thread to feature **some** of the pictures that were originally posted to DA that no longer exist on my channel, along with new descriptions and short stories to accompany them. Now that I'm over my initial anger, I am trying to see this as a new opportunity to reach out other to areas. DA is where I got my start, and I would hate to leave that behind. For those familiar with my channel, thank you for being so patient as I accommodate to this new era. My DA will continue, albeit slightly differently than what it was before. I want to note that not all photo-edits shown on DA will be featured here. For several reasons, I feel those pictures are no longer relevant or appropriate for this site.

In addition to this thread, as well as my DA channel, I have also re-tooled my Tumblr. Just like here, I'll be using that page to feature old uploads no longer available on DA. I want to thank Xtc again for be patient with me and my many emails, and for giving me their blessing in creating this thread. I want to make the (obvious) disclaimer that I do not own the original pictures, and every picture featured is edited using Pixlr. These pictures and their stories are always meant to be works of fiction and any depictions of the people in them are to be taken lightly. Every picture is also uploaded using Flickr, as per @bondagefreak's suggestion for uploading visuals.

Thank you all! Enjoy!

**Link to my original post about DA's actions**
viewtopic.php?p=118628#p118628

My DA Channel: https://www.deviantart.com/stoutland395

My Tumblr: https://punishedstoutland.tumblr.com/

To help hold myself accountable, I'm also including a link to TUGstories' rules. If I make an error, I want to have the opportunity to change and correct things: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14048
Last edited by Stoutland395 6 months ago, edited 37 times in total.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Chandler Riggs: Not Getting Away

Chandler Riggs
Birthday: June 27, 1999 (age 22)

Chandler turned his head back as far as he could, looking over his shoulder. Not much good it did as he could barely see his hands behind his back. It didn’t take long before a cramp formed in his neck and he had to turn back around. He looked up at the ceiling, down at his feet, then straight ahead. Not being able to see behind him made things that much more difficult. The ropes pulled his upper arms backward toward his shoulder blades. When he curled his shoulders forward, the ropes dug into his collarbone, and he had to force them back. The ropes constricted his whole body whenever he took a deep breath. He puffed his chest, and the ropes cut into the natural crease above his stomach. Chandler shook his head, letting out a huff. Unless he could see what he was fiddling with, all he was doing was twisting his wrists around and becoming more irritated. The more flustered he got, the heavier his breathing got, and the more the ropes constricted around his body. What a fool, he thought to himself for allowing himself to let down his guard. He should’ve known better. Whoever was behind this got better at their craft; these ropes felt tighter than last time. The unrequited game of Cat-and-Mouse would continue after all!

Image Original Edit
Image Remastered
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Jake Short: Not the Team Player

Jake Short
Birthday: May 30, 1997 (age 24)

Jake flared his nostrils. He stared daggers at the back of his coach’s head. The roar of the cheering crowd drowned out his grunting demands to be let go. Jake had found himself benched in the most unusual way, unfairly in his opinion. A harsh buzzer signaled the end of the quarter, and the team took their seats while the coaches and referee deliberated. One sat next to Jake, giving him a quick nervous glance from the corner of his eye; it was clear he was trying not to take notice. Jake took that glance as his opportunity, holding out his bound hands. Although he couldn’t speak the words, it was clear what he wanted. “No way man!” his teammate said. “Sorry, but I ain’t gettin dragged into your mess. Gotta learn to be chill, man. You get way too aggro, bro.” Jake let out an angry huff. That wasn’t true, he thought. He had a bit of a temper on the field, admittedly, but certainly his actions didn’t warrant this type of reaction? …Jake thought back, reflecting on that day. How eerily similar it felt - almost exactly. Perhaps maybe he does have an anger issue, he thought. The other players had left some time ago, none with happy looks on their faces. Maybe he did have an anger issue? He’d have plenty of time to think about it. Practice would be running late.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Ross Lynch: Home Robbery

Ross Lynch
Birthday: December 29, 1995 (age 26)

Ross Lynch sat completely still. He didn’t bother trying to get himself free, not yet at least. These intruders looked serious, and any wrong move might set them off. One person in particular looked especially mean; the one who tied the ropes was more than a little aggressive. When Ross made a plea for leniency, the man grunted. He grabbed a washcloth, balled it up and pressed it deep in Ross’ mouth. Ross tensed up, fearfully. He held the washcloth in his mouth as ordered. Layer upon layer of black tape was applied to his mouth to seal it in, more than he thought necessary. The man pinched Ross’ nose. The desperate struggle for breath seemed to satisfy him, knowing Ross wasn't able to pry the tape loose. After what felt like an eternity waiting, the intruders finally left, along with some very valuable items. Even after they’d been gone, Ross continued to sit still. Several more minutes passed before Ross found the courage to start his struggle to free himself. Now that he had the chance to test the knots, he realized how tight they actually were and that freeing himself was going to be a big challenge.

Last edited by Stoutland395 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

I now have a crush on all these boys, thanks for that!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention]

There'll be more of them, plus others, in the future.
But Chandler is off limits. He's mine!

;)
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

No sorry... we're gonna have to share him!

Any chance tom Holland makes his way in this group?
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Love your edits. At least here you don't have to deal with the weird moderation from mainstream websites.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

You got to do all Spider-Man, Toby Andrew and Tom together hench no way home from kidnappers
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Thank you [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]ExcessivelyCurious[/mention], and [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] for the comments. Since two of you asked about him, I do have some Tom Holland edits to upload, dating back from when I first posted them to DA.
I'll be uploading the majority of them here and on my Tumblr, "Punished Stoutland."

I will also be trying to re-upload older pictures to DeviantArt, albeit in a different format. My DA is still my main channel despite the drama, and I have an almost consistent upload schedule there (Friday and Sunday nights). Since the new platforms are still young I'm trying to find a good upload schedule that I can work with.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Seems to be going OK here, [mention]Stoutland395[/mention]
Keep it up!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Cameron Dallas: A Little Bit of R&R Never Hurt

Cameron Dallas
Birthday: Sept 8, 1994 (age 27)

It took some careful persuasion on my part, but I was finally able to convince Cameron to take a break and spend some time relaxing. He definitely needed it, since he was looking rather tired and exhausted lately. He was against it, of course. We argued for the longest time about it. Finally, I’d had enough. He was stretching himself thin, and I was worried the stress would get the best of him. Cameron found himself resting that weekend. He was angry at first, but by the time Monday came around, he was feeling significantly better. He has to understand this was all for his own good.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Chandler Riggs: I'm (not) Obsessed

Chandler Riggs

I considered taking a brief break from my Chandler Riggs fanboying, but considering it's the month for love and romance, it feels appropriate that I break that hiatus to gush over my favorite lad. This boy is a treasure, and Valentine's is a perfectly legitimate excuse to talk value this precious gem of a specimen :mrgreen: Please enjoy! Also, I've started a new theme on my DeviantArt, centered on love and romance and celebrity crushes; if you have a favorite crush, I'd be happy to hear it, and I might make an edit of one for this month.

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Asher Angel: Backstage Antics

Asher Angel
Born: Sept 6, 2002 (age 19)

Backstage Antics

The intermission would take about 30 mins. People rose from their seats and wandered toward the concession stands, to the bathroom, and to small crowds to discuss the night so far. The actors rushed around behind the closed curtains, readying the set for the next act. People rushed around like robots, blindly walking past each other and focused intensely on their jobs. Anyone drifting off-task risked messing things up; it wouldn’t take much for a chain reaction to set off and disrupt the whole performance. Everyone had their part to play.

Asher stood by himself with his eyes closed, reciting lines under his breath. His understudy stood closely by. Even during the performance, the understudy stood by in case he was needed. Everyone had their part to play. Unfortunately, standing around and waiting for the unlikely event of having to substitute the lead is not a very rewarding part to play. It’s the kind of part that spawns jealousy and resentment in the right (or wrong) type of person. Without a proper check in place, who knows what might occur backstage, especially when everyone else is so busy fulfilling their roles.

The crowd settled back into their seats. The idle chatter died down to a low murmur. The curtain drew back, and a new face joined the cast. The understudy struggled to contain his smile as the narrator off stage announced his name as the change in cast. Everyone had their part to play, and he was now playing his part. Meanwhile Asher continued to scream through the tape, trying to gain anyone’s attention. He pulled against the ropes binding his arms, but the knots were out of reach; the final knot was secured around a hook toward the back well out of reach. He didn’t expect anything like this. He thought the two of them got along well. The hand reaching from behind startled him, silencing his gasps. By the time his senses returned, the rope was already being tied. Left with little ability to fight back, Asher’s confused comments were silenced as layers of tape sealed his mouth shut.

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago Ross Lynch: Home Robbery

Ross Lynch
Birthday: December 29, 1995 (age 26)

Ross Lynch sat completely still. He didn’t bother trying to get himself free, not yet at least. These intruders looked serious, and any wrong move might set them off. One person in particular looked especially mean; the one who tied the ropes was more than a little aggressive. When Ross made a plea for leniency, the man grunted. He grabbed a washcloth, balled it up and pressed it deep in Ross’ mouth. Ross tensed up, fearfully. He held the washcloth in his mouth as ordered. Layer upon layer of black tape was applied to his mouth to seal it in, more than he thought necessary. The man pinched Ross’ nose. The desperate struggle for breath seemed to satisfy him, knowing Ross wasn't able to pry the tape loose. After what felt like an eternity waiting, the intruders finally left, along with some very valuable items. Even after they’d been gone, Ross continued to sit still. Several more minutes passed before Ross found the courage to start his struggle to free himself. Now that he had the chance to test the knots, he realized how tight they actually were and that freeing himself was going to be a big challenge.

Nice work on this one. He looks good tied up. That has to be one good hard gag. I always like Disney guys kidnapped. Hope you do more of him and others.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago Chandler Riggs: I'm (not) Obsessed

Chandler Riggs

I considered taking a brief break from my Chandler Riggs fanboying, but considering it's the month for love and romance, it feels appropriate that I break that hiatus to gush over my favorite lad. This boy is a treasure, and Valentine's is a perfectly legitimate excuse to talk value this precious gem of a specimen :mrgreen: Please enjoy! Also, I've started a new theme on my DeviantArt, centered on love and romance and celebrity crushes; if you have a favorite crush, I'd be happy to hear it, and I might make an edit of one for this month.

Tis a shame they killed him off in walking dead. I would have loved to see him tied and gagged. I think there was even one episode where Negan wanted him captured.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago Asher Angel: Backstage Antics

Asher Angel
Born: Sept 6, 2002 (age 19)

Backstage Antics

The intermission would take about 30 mins. People rose from their seats and wandered toward the concession stands, to the bathroom, and to small crowds to discuss the night so far. The actors rushed around behind the closed curtains, readying the set for the next act. People rushed around like robots, blindly walking past each other and focused intensely on their jobs. Anyone drifting off-task risked messing things up; it wouldn’t take much for a chain reaction to set off and disrupt the whole performance. Everyone had their part to play.

Asher stood by himself with his eyes closed, reciting lines under his breath. His understudy stood closely by. Even during the performance, the understudy stood by in case he was needed. Everyone had their part to play. Unfortunately, standing around and waiting for the unlikely event of having to substitute the lead is not a very rewarding part to play. It’s the kind of part that spawns jealousy and resentment in the right (or wrong) type of person. Without a proper check in place, who knows what might occur backstage, especially when everyone else is so busy fulfilling their roles.

The crowd settled back into their seats. The idle chatter died down to a low murmur. The curtain drew back, and a new face joined the cast. The understudy struggled to contain his smile as the narrator off stage announced his name as the change in cast. Everyone had their part to play, and he was now playing his part. Meanwhile Asher continued to scream through the tape, trying to gain anyone’s attention. He pulled against the ropes binding his arms, but the knots were out of reach; the final knot was secured around a hook toward the back well out of reach. He didn’t expect anything like this. He thought the two of them got along well. The hand reaching from behind startled him, silencing his gasps. By the time his senses returned, the rope was already being tied. Left with little ability to fight back, Asher’s confused comments were silenced as layers of tape sealed his mouth shut.

Another favorite Disney guy. It seems he won't be in the play.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Ross Lynch: Rocky Relationship

Ross Lynch
Born: December 29, 1995 (age 26)

Rocky Relationship

Austin twisted himself around and shifted from side to side. He was in disbelief, thinking Ally was only joking. She was angry of course; she had every right to be. An absent-minded, impulsive personality wasn’t the most adept when considering an anniversary. As a result of an inconsiderate choice, Austin left Ally by herself. Naturally, she would be angry. She was already out of sorts when she stomped her way through the sand toward Austin and his friends. As the crowd of eyes grew bigger, ogling the drama unfolding before them, Austin gestured Ally away for a more private discussion. Thinking back now, that was a mistake. Being so willing to comply with whatever she asked was another, but she looked so mad. Whatever might help to ease the tension, though, Austin was ready and willing to do. He didn't consider the implications of what he'd agreed to.

He heard faint noises from the other side of the walls. Austin made as much noise as the tape would allow, but no one seemed to hear him after several minutes with nobody responding. He focused his attention back to Ally. He called out for her specifically, again as much as the tape would allow, thinking that this had to be a joke. He tried to call out for her from beneath the tape: She made her point, he thought. It was time to come back and untie him. Ally? Anyone? …Help.

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago Ross Lynch: Rocky Relationship

Ross Lynch
Born: December 29, 1995 (age 26)

Rocky Relationship

Austin twisted himself around and shifted from side to side. He was in disbelief, thinking Ally was only joking. She was angry of course; she had every right to be. An absent-minded, impulsive personality wasn’t the most adept when considering an anniversary. As a result of an inconsiderate choice, Austin left Ally by herself. Naturally, she would be angry. She was already out of sorts when she stomped her way through the sand toward Austin and his friends. As the crowd of eyes grew bigger, ogling the drama unfolding before them, Austin gestured Ally away for a more private discussion. Thinking back now, that was a mistake. Being so willing to comply with whatever she asked was another, but she looked so mad. Whatever might help to ease the tension, though, Austin was ready and willing to do. He didn't consider the implications of what he'd agreed to.

He heard faint noises from the other side of the walls. Austin made as much noise as the tape would allow, but no one seemed to hear him after several minutes with nobody responding. He focused his attention back to Ally. He called out for her specifically, again as much as the tape would allow, thinking that this had to be a joke. He tried to call out for her from beneath the tape: She made her point, he thought. It was time to come back and untie him. Ally? Anyone? …Help.

That's one way to punish your rock star boyfriend.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

**I'm taking some time to update past photos that were previously featured on my DeviantArt. Perhaps they'll find their way back on there some day**

Carson Lueders: An Un-Egg-citing Experience ;)

Carson Lueders
Born: July 26, 2001 (age 20)

An Un-Egg-citing Experience

Johnny stood by, keeping a lookout. Hayden worked quickly, tying the last knot in between Carson’s legs. As he pulled the knot tight, the ropes around Carson’s legs drew up tightly, forcing his knees closer to his chest. Carson let out a grunt, staring daggers at his two so-called friends and cursing them for their prank. It wasn’t so much of a prank as it was an unprompted sneak attack. The Ikea store was an uneventful location, and hardly anyone else was there beside the three boys. Johnny, Hayden and Carson spent almost an hour in the store, unnoticed by the clerks. They never planned to buy anything, anyway, so what was the point in following them around? They bounced on the beds, upturned the cushions on the couches, and opened almost every dresser door. Toward the back of the store, the chairs on display came in all shapes and sizes.

One chair in particular caught their eye. A small egg-shaped chair like a bassinet sat in the middle of the displays. Carson was the first to hop in, squeezing himself within the tight half-sphere. He pulled his legs up to his chest and wrapped them with his arms. He pressed his mouth into his knees, staring up at Johnny and Hayden. The two laughed, joking at the “baby” of the three. Hayden whispered something into Johnny’s ear, and a grin crept across Johnny’s face. Johnny spun the chair around on its axle while Hayden snuck off. By the time he returned, Carson’s vision blurred and a nauseous feeling built up in his throat. Before he could make the attempt at getting up from the chair, the other two pounced.

Johnny held Carson in the chair with his hands against Carson’s knees while Hayden got to work. Carson didn’t put up much of a struggle, being too nauseous, but he did ask groggily about what they were doing. Before he came to his senses, much of his body had been wrapped up in rope. Johnny, feeling assured Carson couldn’t resist, walked back and looked up from the display. The clerks were completely ignorant of their antics, as far as they were aware. Carson tried to say something; not even thinking of calling for help or yelling to stop, but instead asking where Hayden got the rope. Hayden acted quickly after securing the last knot. A large, wide piece of packing tape pressed over Carson’s mouth. It stretched and conformed to his mouth as he tried to remove it, as if it were glued to his mouth.

Hayden and Johnny stood over “baby” Carson, sticking out their index fingers and scrunching their faces at him. Carson’s face turned beat red. He flexed his bound arms, pressing them against the rim of the egg-shaped chair. The indent in the seat was much lower than he thought, and with his legs tied close against his chest, Carson plopped back down into the chair. His actions to get out and get free only made the other two giggle more. Fully embarrassed, Carson stopped his struggles and began starring the two down intensely, indicating his lack of amusement. A gentle and sly wave good-bye, and Carson sat alone in his chair. Ropes imprisoned him and tape silenced him. A good two hours almost passed before a clerk found him still in such a compromising situation.
Carson craved revenge. He just needed to know when and how to strike back.

Image - Remastered

Image - Original Edit

To be continued...
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Cameron Dallas: Key to Success

Cameron Dallas
Born: September 8, 1994 (27)

Key to Success

Cameron’s captor had a twisted sense of humor. They spoke with a smile. “I’m willing to let you leave,” they said, placing a small chain necklace around Cameron’s neck. Two small keys dangled from the chain and bounced on his chest as he twisted about in his chair. The chains wrapping his body also linked around the chair he sat in. The chains jingled and scraped against the thick wood and dug into his skin. Another chain linked around his crossed ankles. The captor ruffled Cameron’s hair, causing the latter to flinch; he tried lunging forward, but the chains pinched his skin, making him wince. “You have the keys to your freedom,” his captor said. They walked to the door, and flung it open. A gust of fresh air funneled into the hot room, and a sliver of light brightened the dark room. “The door’s open…”

Cameron hesitated, then looked down. What was this game, he thought. It didn’t matter. The more he contemplated, the less opportunity he would have. He looked down at his chest, examining the keys hung around his neck. He reached for them, but his fingers barely touched one of the keys. The chain wrapped around his elbows, binding them to his torso and severely reducing his ability to use his arms. As he struggled, his captor walked casually behind him. A bandana fell past Cameron’s eyes, then yanked backward into his mouth. Cameron curled his lips back and flashed his teeth, biting down unwillingly onto the bandana. “No phoning any friends, now!” The captor moved to the threshold of the open door. They looked back at their captive, still struggling in the chair and reaching for the keys just out of reach. They smirked, walking away and leaving the door open.

Link to DA: https://www.deviantart.com/stoutland395
Link to Tumblr: https://punishedstoutland.tumblr.com/
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Asa Butterfield: Remaster

Asa Butterfield
Born: April 1, 1997 (age 25)

Working on some re-edits of previously posted items.

Image Original Edit

Image Remaster

WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Asa's a favourite of mine, so obviously I love this! Hope you do more with him!
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, Asa's a cute guy so always happy to see him in a predicament
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Asher Angel: Tight Spot

Asher Angel
Born: September 6, 2002 (age 19)

Tight Spot

Asher found himself in a tight spot, quite literally in this case. Not only were the ropes tied uncomfortably tight, the space he was placed in afterward was cramped. Asher pressed his back against, pushing on the opposite side with his foot. He let out a grunt, frustrated being unable to move much at all. His legs bent up toward his chest, and a longing to straighten himself back out or stand up was an overwhelming feeling. The neighborhood bullies he was used to, but this had certainly gone in a much different direction than he anticipated. He never thought they would take things beyond insults and sneers and obscene gestures. Direct confrontations never resulted in anything more than a few aggressive shoves and pushes to move along. An escalation like this was certainly out of the ordinary, to say the least. Once they made the comment suggesting they may turn their attention toward Asher’s younger brother, Avi, Asher ignored the obvious disadvantage he faced against an entire group. Despite his noble actions, Asher found himself unsurprisingly overtaken. Now he was stuck, stashed away while the small group of adversaries walked away and their laughter at his predicament faded from his hearing. Asher was now all alone, wondering to himself how he would escape his predicament. The cramps forming in his back and knees made it difficult to concentrate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic