Wrap gag

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Zantetsuken
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wrap gag

Post by Zantetsuken »

Hello everyone ! First of all, sorry about my English !
I'm a long time lurker, and I finally decided to create an account here to try and participate a bit.

So at first I was wondering if I should write about my TUG experiences, and I was trying to sort them out to make a first good impression.

And then I thought, what the heck, i might as well show a bit of my work, that might just work too !

Here you go :

She's my gf/sub/maid. Yes she allowed me to post them. And no it's not pics I took from a random site. Hope you like this first post !
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Great first contribution! She looks so good with that ball gag/microfoam tape combo :twisted:
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Welcome to the board! No need to apologize for your English, it's perfectly fine.

Great combination of the gag and the blindfold. It looks like it was a fun time for both of you!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I love she's blindfolded as well as gagged. Hides her identity and makes it harder for her to escape.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

"The viking woman warrior was effectively neutralized by the band of goblins. She was left struggling in serious rope bondage, elaborately silenced and blinded to the world. The troop would parade their prize through the town square before laying her on the altar to be given up to their cosmological being. Will her fellow viking raiders save her in time?"
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Please post more of her!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic