Self bondage and 'forced' crossdressing (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self bondage and 'forced' crossdressing (M)

Post by WillHBonney »

I did some self bondage last night and decided to play out a scenario (loosely based on the stories I write here) where I've been forcefully cross-dressed, tied up and stashed in the wardrobe.

I spiced it up by tying some rope to my ankle restraints, passing it up over the hanging rail then attaching it to my nipple clamps to create a pulley. This forced me to bend my knees and bring my feet in close to my body which would ache after a while. But when I stretched out my legs the pulley would tighten and pull hard on the nipple clamps. I was actually quite surprised with how well this worked.
You can see the pulley in the last 2 photos.

After I took these photos I gagged myself with a pillow gag, pulled a pair of tights down over my head and stuffed a sock fuzzy under the tights over my nose.
Once the wardrobe door was closed over I set a 30 minute timer and using some pink fuzzy handcuffs I cuffed my hands behind my back and the pillar that I was sitting up against.
It was a great self bondage session. My only complaint is that the sock and tights weren't worn.

(Go easy on me, this is the first time I've ever photographed myself in bondage :oops: )

Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Loving the peril going on in this situation, especially since you can see the pulley doing it's thing in the last shot.

Nice scenario, and great job storytelling what was going on in the areas we can't see in the photos.

As always, if you self bondage, play safe <3
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Eeeeeek this is super cute!!

What color were the tights, what about the material?
I do agree worn socks and tights are a thing of wonder!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Tiddles[/mention] thank you!
I get quite bored in self bondage so the peril was a nice way of keeping things interesting.
I wanted to make sure I was able to demonstrate the pulley in action through the photos. Had to take the 2nd one quite quickly though :lol:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]Ventisocks[/mention]
Thanks! Glad you like the photos.

The tights are black cotton ones. 100 denier I think. It's the first pair I've ever bought so I'm no expert. I just went to asda and bought the first pair I seen :lol:

Worn socks and tights would have made the whole scenario 1000% more exciting :P
Maybe one day.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago @Ventisocks
Thanks! Glad you like the photos.

The tights are black cotton ones. 100 denier I think. It's the first pair I've ever bought so I'm no expert. I just went to asda and bought the first pair I seen :lol:

Worn socks and tights would have made the whole scenario 1000% more exciting :P
Maybe one day.
I bet they felt soo smooth huh?!

I own a couple but I've never been able to just go to a shop and just buy them eeeek!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago I bet they felt soo smooth huh?!

I own a couple but I've never been able to just go to a shop and just buy them eeeek!
They did indeed. Albeit they were over my head :lol: But I have worn a pair too and they do feel nice on.

It's a 24 hour asda so I just went quite late and used the self service so didn't have to interact with anyone :P
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago
Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago I bet they felt soo smooth huh?!

They did indeed. Albeit they were over my head :lol: But I have worn a pair too and they do feel nice on.

It's a 24 hour asda so I just went quite late and used the self service so didn't have to interact with anyone :P
Yeah mine have been over my head, arms and of course legs lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic