Self tie - caught by me team mate reenacted (m)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self tie - caught by me team mate reenacted (m)

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Some pictures of me tied up in soccer self bondage - I shared these in my story under the title Self-Tie - Caught by my soccer team Mate Chris (m/m) but thought it worth while sharing them here again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

some more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great tie and gag pics.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Wow! Those last two pictures could not have been a self tie. You were VERY WELL tied. I do not see ANY way out of those ropes without some help or a pair of scissors. I hope your teammate who had found you in a self tie, decided to tie you and KEEP you tied for a few hours.
Nicorinne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nicorinne »

This is some incredibly good self bondage. Where did you learn to tie yourself like that? I've been trying to spice up my own self-bondage
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Great tie and gag pics.
Thanks [mention]Tiengag5[/mention] !
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Finn wrote: 1 year ago Wow! Those last two pictures could not have been a self tie. You were VERY WELL tied. I do not see ANY way out of those ropes without some help or a pair of scissors. I hope your teammate who had found you in a self tie, decided to tie you and KEEP you tied for a few hours.
Hey [mention]Finn[/mention] , they are though. I am indeed very well tied. And there is in fact no way out of those ropes without scissors. That makes the experience so real.

I posted a story a long time a ago, labelled an afternoon of soccer bondage in the true story section. May want to check that one out :D

There is a trick to it. I practiced many times with just tying my hands. That way, f you get stuck you still can cut yourself free. Adding layer upon layer and seeing what that does, how much more it restricts movement is the trick to get to a real and true self bondage experience. Always keep it safe.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nicorinne wrote: 1 year ago This is some incredibly good self bondage. Where did you learn to tie yourself like that? I've been trying to spice up my own self-bondage
Hey [mention]Nicorinne[/mention] . Thanks a lot. I watched numerous videos until I found a really good way to self tie your hands and arms and a LOOOOOOT of practice.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

I love to come back to keep looking at these. These are so neat. It's just too bad you didn't show your entire face ( though I can understand why you didn't) Sometimes the expression of the eyes above the gag adds a lot. But still, these are fantastic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic