Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago Think that there has be to a push to get Sleeping Bag bondage being chatted about. This story is a good a place to start as any!
There is a LOT of sleeping bag bondage chat going on, my friend. I think you may simply not be paying attention to the correct threads. Most of the sleeping bag related stuff is trending on EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M), EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM) and BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+). You're pretty much the only active sleeping bag bondage fan on here who's never made an appearance on one of those threads. I think you're missing out.
Thanks. Think I got excited and meant to say "chatted about more."

Look forward to reading your stories.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Five years after having purchased my winter bag, and it's still as nice and as comfy as ever.
Any of you wanna stop by my place for a sleepover? Not much room to move around in there once I zip you up, but I promise, you'll be toasty warm during your stay at my place ;)

*yawn* Just woke up from a nap; I guess 10 years after you bought the bag and 5 years after this post is better late than never.
So, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], is the offer still available :?:
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

I'm a big fan of the conversations happening here... pups and masters getting collared and muzzled? Sign me up!! Great photos too :3
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

ZiptieFanatic wrote: 5 months ago I'm a big fan of the conversations happening here... pups and masters getting collared and muzzled? Sign me up!! Great photos too :3
Not into pup play but love slave collars and muzzle gags though lol
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

slavetickle wrote: 5 months ago
ZiptieFanatic wrote: 5 months ago I'm a big fan of the conversations happening here... pups and masters getting collared and muzzled? Sign me up!! Great photos too :3
Not into pup play but love slave collars and muzzle gags though lol
I'm right there with you lol - but no one close to me has them for me to tryyyy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic