Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Cannibalandrew wrote: 5 years ago Hey I got some sleeping bag mummification customs if your interest in getting them check out the store :)

Wow. Quite the catalog you built.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

you like them?
whice is your fav from the screenshots?
you the like massive amounts of bondage?
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

They were sold individually, and it's hard to tell from the photos, but I think the ones I got were a little shinier - though I think these look thicker. Still, that's a reasonable price for two deliciously swishy nylon mummification accessories :)

Nice find!! (and yes it was that store)
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Windrunner wrote: 5 years ago
They were sold individually, and it's hard to tell from the photos, but I think the ones I got were a little shinier - though I think these look thicker. Still, that's a reasonable price for two deliciously swishy nylon mummification accessories :)

Nice find!! (and yes it was that store)
Next time I need to stock up on 100lbs of potato chips I'll be sure to add to my cart.
Cannibalandrew wrote: 5 years ago thanks :)
you like them?
whice is your fav from the screenshots?
you the like massive amounts of bondage?
Down, boy.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

oh so what are you saying lol
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Reviving this thread.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Glad to see this get bumped up, always nice to see the excellent sleeping bag bondage photos in this thread!

To get a bit of discussion going, what is everyone’s favourite aspect of sleeping bag bondage?

For me it’s easily the appearance of the victim. When the victim is in a super puffy bag, tightly strapped down with the loft of the bag bulging out between the straps. Nothing looks better, especially when the struggling starts.
downlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downlover »

When giving it, it's watching the victim squirm, growl, and snarl. Their visceral reaction, compounded with their private parts growing and tender in a thick, puffy sleeping bag turns me on a bit. Also when the victim worms around is extra sexy. Extra points if the bag is black or blue (sorry but green will not cut it).

When receiving it, it's the fact that I'm in a soft and cozy down bag all strapped up and restricted that turns me on. But I'm curious as to what everyone else feels.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Giving and receiving it's the captive nature combined with the material for me. I also like like the scenes that can be imagined, starting innocently or being "at-hand."
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Always wanted to try sleeping bag bondage. Being gagged and sealed in a warm, silky bag sounds very exciting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Always wanted to try sleeping bag bondage. Being gagged and sealed in a warm, silky bag sounds very exciting.
You poor man. I hope you have access to better sleeping bag bondage videos that crappy one in the caption.
If ever you'd like to see some real sleeping bag bondage, hit me up and I'll see about linking you to some stuff in my library.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagman

Post by Gagman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Always wanted to try sleeping bag bondage. Being gagged and sealed in a warm, silky bag sounds very exciting.
You poor man. I hope you have access to better sleeping bag bondage videos that crappy one in the caption.
If ever you'd like to see some real sleeping bag bondage, hit me up and I'll see about linking you to some stuff in my library.
As someone who has never tried it for real, Id be alright with being tied in even the flimsiest bag! 😁 But Id love to see something better.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago As someone who has never tried it for real, Id be alright with being tied in even the flimsiest bag! 😁 But Id love to see something better.
Flimsy bags are not comfortable.
The thicker the bag is, the more comfy you'll find it, especially if we're talking about overnight-sleepover confinement.

Sleeping bag aside though, I was actually critiquing the amateur studio that produced the video you captioned above.
The ropework and gagging in all of their videos is phenomenally poor. It's to the point were you wonder if they're voluntarily trying to make the "bonds" loose and sloppy.

I'll be sending you a PM in a bit.

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well since we’re on the subject, your boy just introduced his girlfriend to sleeping bag bondage for the first time. She seemed to be having a really fun time with it, said it was very comfortable. Plus she couldn’t get out so that’s always a plus. I’ll post the story later, and maybe upload the photos.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I do wish there were more sleeping bag bondage photos or videos out there, male or female. I feel like it’s been a long time since I stumbled into anything new
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

B90A4340-41B3-47EF-B093-0CC6B1EC268C.jpeg
Here is the best photo I got of the bondage. This was actually the first time I used real rope and not shoe laces or something, as well as being the first time I tied someone in a bag.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago B90A4340-41B3-47EF-B093-0CC6B1EC268C.jpeg

Here is the best photo I got of the bondage. This was actually the first time I used real rope and not shoe laces or something, as well as being the first time I tied someone in a bag.
That looks amazing man!!!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you very much! With more practice I’m sure I can make it even tighter, and I warned her next time she was gonna endure both mummy bags :lol:
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Thank you very much! With more practice I’m sure I can make it even tighter, and I warned her next time she was gonna endure both mummy bags :lol:
Haha awesome, I look forward to hearing about and seeing her future “misadventures” lol
Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Could I also see some real sleeping bag bondage videos please :)?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago A different spin on sleeping bags, here is one of my favorite models ever, the gorgeous and adorable Gia Mancini. Bagged, gagged, and beautiful. 😍
Ive always enjoyed that video. I know its not the best sleeping bag and the gag isnt nearly thorough enough, but she puts on a very cute show
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here’s another session I got to do with my girlfriend. This time I’m the one who’s bound in the sleeping bag, plus a plush blanket is mummifying me underneath, held in place with a generous amount of duct tape!
11B867DF-E6AE-416C-A576-2F9B83ECC1CF.jpeg
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]

Fantastic photos, kiddo!
Thanks for sharing with us.

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @The WinterShuffle

Fantastic photos, kiddo!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Always happy to share! I hope to have a few more of these sleeping bag bondage pics in the future
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic