Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

The two had managed to slip the bandanas off their gagged mouth, but unfortunately were still a ways off from being able to call for help

captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Alright girls, my partner is going to grab some chairs for all of you. We want you to be at least a little comfortable since you won't be leaving here anytime soon!

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Why did i let the suspicious looking guy inside of house?, ..., why did i had some much rope in the garage?!,

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The smile showed she was happy to be tied up, and she was excited to see what her captor's next trick would be.

CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Katie had thought it was strange to see all the rope lying around back stage at the rock concert. But hell if it meant she’d get to meet the band. Why question it. Though now she’ll not only miss the concert but also the band.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I bet you're wondering why I'm wearing black pantyhose with cut-off jean shorts, right? Well, I knew you've been planning this for a very long time.

TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

She decided to take a different route for her jog and ended up a little lost. And worst of all she picked the wrong house to ask for directions!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Most secretaries don't plan their days around being kidnapped and photographed for a hostage video, but this was how Amelia's secretarial career came to a dreadful end.

N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

deleted
Last edited by N9292 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Jade really should of listened to her captors, they had tied her hands and ankles and gagged her with a flimsy cleave gag and told her to stay put and be quiet. But she had to try and struggle free, spit out her gag and start making noise.

After trussing her in a painful hogtie and fully inflating the pump gag in her mouth she started to think she should of listened.

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

See ?! I've done exactly what you requested.
Now time for you to honour our part of the deal, my turn to be trussed up !

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

The deal had been almost too good to be true. Fashion lover Adrienne was allowed to keep every item she was currently wearing, she only would have to shoot a few bondage pics in them. While wearing layers of wool and cotton was usually enough to get her in a good mood, that day she discovered that being tied up in them was an even more stimulating experience.

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She was starting to think that even if the scarf saleswoman methods were unorthodox, the quality of her products was unquestionable. And she loved the fact that she could keep the samples. For sure se will recommand this brand to all of her friends and maybe volunteer as an ambassadrice.

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

With gas and electricity prices exploding, measures had to be taken to reduce spending in this flat shared among three young women. While wearing multiple layers of clothing along with scarves and wool caps and even socks on their arms was already efficient, it turned out that putting each other in bondage would help even more in heating them up sufficiently. The one taking this picture was quite eager to switch places with one of her roommates soon.

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She was starting to think that all this "Stay at home, wear a mask, don't touch your face" thing was going a lil' bit too far.
But in the end she was glad to help fighting the pandemic

ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Restrained with intricately crafted rope harnesses, Selena sat in front of the fireplace in her family's mansion. She was often plagued by fits of nervous energy and hardly if ever found the strength to concentrate on her school work or other tasks. One day she had read about therapeutic bondage and wanted to give it a try. She ordered her maids to study shibari practices and let them tie her up as tightly as was comfortable. Now, with a school book in hand and hemp rope keeping her body in check, her mind was finally able to truly be at ease.

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aurélie always loved the things her gran uses to knit for her, but lately, things started to get a little weird.
She thought that she had to check on her new friends from that special crochet club.

ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

The white ropes dug deeply into her body contours, the only protection for her skin being her turtleneck sweater. Her tights would serve a similar purpose when her legs were inadvertantly being restrained in a similar way. While of course practical in this way, the longing looks her captor was giving her all throughout the rigging process confirmed for Pauline that her choice of attire had been the right one in another way as well.

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The summons said "Sweaterdress and long socks required"
At first Camille thought is was weird but she complied, she needed this nanny's job.
Once she had met her future boss the dress code made sense. For sure this Madame Badelaine had something for comfy garments.
It was only when she regained consciousness that she realized that she had not seen or heard any children in the house...

TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

It had started out as a regular babysitting job for Amy. The two kids were mostly well behaved all day long so when they begged her to play cops and robbers she played along. With her wrists and ankles bound the game was going fine and she played the damsel in distress. But instead of rescuing her the kids decided to add more and more rope! And now they're going to hogtie and gag her?!? She hoped the parents would get home soon!

ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

It was the winter time and Clarissa had been depositing her worn scarves, long socks etc. on the floor, the furniture, right about anywhere but the furniture hamper, leading to everything from minor inconveniences to serious tripping hazards. After two weeks of this, her roommate wasn't having it anymore. One day she picked up everything she could find and waited for Clarissa to come in, then pounced and tied her up with all her laundry. That night Clarissa and her roommate both realized something about their kinks, and all it had taken was one of them being a slob.

arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Her brother in law discovered her fraud; now she's starting to regret accepted to be her slave in exchange for his silence.

xtal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xtal »

Young cutie Luna, despite being tightly tied up and gagged with her own socks and a pantyhose between her lips, stayed calm and dispassionate about what's happening to her. She got used to it, and she can't spend her evening without asking her brother to shut her up.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Emily couldn't believe it, she had been grabbed and been bound and gagged with tape, and her kidnappers had started a live stream with her step dad, who instead of paying the ransom just kept watching. His only reply to there messages was keep her like that till tommrow, and whe I pay the ransom make sure she's still bound and gagged, and her mum can found at this location hint, hint.

PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

Getting invited to the girls' sleepover was one thing, but who could have guessed that they would ask him to play this type of game

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic