Introducing a friend to bondage

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Introducing a friend to bondage

Post by BondageLaddie »

:D This was a lot of fun. He warmed up to it eventually.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Hehe, it's always good to bring a friend to spent some time being bound and gagged and just enjoy bondage together! Very nice picture! Loved the way that he was gagged! Next time you should totally make a OTM gag!
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageLaddie »

Next time I'll wad up a bandana, pack it in his mouth, and tie a really tight bandana over his mouth. That's one way I love being gagged! Maybe I can get someone to tie & gag us both...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

i would love to see both tied up and gagged together! Group bondage pictures are always nice to see how they interact with each other! And would be even better with a friend!

I also loved this last picture, showing from an angle from behind and him looking over his shoulder. The ropes around his hands seems to be effective and well secure! The bandana gag also looks amazing on his face!
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageLaddie »

That's a pic of me! LOL Yeah I think we'd look cute & sexy together tied to two chairs facing one another.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent bondage and gag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic