Testing out Flickr: What Would Look Best in Bondage (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Testing out Flickr: What Would Look Best in Bondage (M)

Post by Stoutland395 »

This is a pic of Tristan Simpson I came across randomly. I'm not too familiar with these newer Youtube/social media stars, but he was pleasant surprise. This outfit exemplifies near perfection in a look I'd love to get someone tied up in. When it comes to guys, I often notice their legs before anything else, and the black vans and black socks instantly caught my attention, followed by the tight-fitting rolled up khakis. My only critique would be roll those long sleeves up just a tad more.

I just wanted to test out Flickr more than anything. I'm not one to usually upload a photo w/ my stories, but I wanted to try this thing out anyway since I know server is having issues w/ pic uploads, and this seems like a good solution, so hopefully this all comes out alright.
I also hope this could potentially be a thread for other newbie Flickr users who want a space to test out uploading new photos.

:?: Is there a pic of person, either celebrity or other, that draws your eye? What is the best thing about their look that gets that tie-up fantasy desire revving in your head? :?:

I imagine snatching Tristan up those stairs. I'd have his hands and ankles tied together with some white rope, then connect the two together behind him in a nice hogtie. To finish things up, A few strips of black tape to match his shirt/shoes/socks would keep him from calling out for help. I wouldn't be able to resist copping a feel of those legs before having to leave him there to struggle. The best part of the fantasy is the knowledge of him being bound, gagged, and moaning for someone to come free him while everyone downstairs remains oblivious to the torment he's going through. Maybe I'd head downstairs and chat the others up a bit, grab a quick bite, then bounce. I wonder how long it would be before someone would find poor Tristan all trussed up?

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Good God that boy's cute!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I think this thread is a great idea for bringing some life to picture stories. I know not everyone is a fan of illustrated drabbles oversaturating the board but I think it's fun to look at a hot guy and write about how he should be tied up once in a while. We don't really do them nowadays after the transition to Flickr (which is surprisingly easy to use) and I'd like to see their return.

Now, I uploaded my hefty collection of TUG-related pic collection online and this photo of Luke Guldan is one of my favorites:

Gorgeous eyes, beautiful cocky expression, perfect amount of stubble and those arms...

In my fantasy, he'd agree to be bound to a chair as a bet. I'd tie his arms together behind his back in a box tie, with red rope of course, with ankle socks pulled over his hands to act as mittens and keep him away from picking the knots. His legs would be bound to the legs of chair with more rope, at ankles and below his knees. A rope harness would frame his pecs and prevent him from removing himself from the chair. Finally, his shoulders and tights would be tied.

At this point, Luke starts to panic and tries to call the whole thing off as a joke because he's testing the bonds and finds no slack but I tell him to man up before shoving one of my white tube socks into his mouth. Surprisingly, he makes no attempt to spit it out and instead moans loudly as it fills his mouth. I smile knowingly and knot my other sock to cleave gag him. Despite himself, I notice that Luke is pitching a tent in his gym shorts but I have no intention of releasing him just yet.

I look at his pleading eyes one last time before dragging him into my closet. My sneaker is fitted over him mouth and nose like a muzzle and taped into its place nicely. A sleeping mask to cover his sight is my finishing touch. I slap his tight and tell him we can do something about this later if we stays nice and quiet. I leave him in the closet as he shakes his head and makes muffled protests.

---
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], how about you? Any pics to share with us? Or do you know anyone who might be interested in this?
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I remember making posting this a while back after the new change regarding how pictures can be uploaded and displayed on the site using [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s Flickr suggestion
(Find the "How-to" link here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ckr#p67328)

I always meant to come back to this thread, and I guess now is as good a time as any! I always meant it to be a thread for pics that don't necessarily depict bondage, but might be helpful in inspiring what kind of bondage you fantasize about when seeing pictures of people. I recently made a comment in another post about what I find attractive in a guy either in his actions or his looks that make me want to tie him up. For me, I find a guy with rolled up sleeves to be very ripe for the bondage treatment. And using Flickr, what better example of a guy is there to use as a demonstration that my #1 dude-crush, Chandler Riggs!

-1-

-2-

Growing up watching The Walking Dead, Chandler Riggs, who's close to my age, was one of my first celebrity crushes. And especially in the later seasons he had a constant habit of showing up on-screen and on talk-shows/convention appearances in long sleeves which he kept rolled up. He has some of the nicest arms I've ever seen, and the sleeves and wrist-watch frame them up so well. Every time I saw him, my first thought was to imagine him tied up in some way. I wondered how I would tie him up if given the opportunity:

1) I fantasize about sneaking up behind him and covering his mouth with one hand to keep him quiet, and I'd use my other hand to snatch up one of those arms and pulling back above his shoulder. He'd wave his elbow around in the air trying to break free while using his one free hand to pry and pry mine away from his mouth so he can call out. we'd stand there for the longest time, and since I imagine myself much stronger than I actually am, he would be powerless to break free from me!
2) I'd tie his hands in front of him and bring them up over his head. I'd tie the ropes to the back of the chair, and I would bind his ankles together and tie them to the legs of the chair. Although ballgags are my favorite, Chandler has a mouth that looks perfect for a good tape gag. While he's tied up, I'd stand behind him and get a good feel for those arms as he wiggled his elbows and knees around trying to loosen the ropes.

Now that its the Winter season, I'm seeing a lot more hoodies and long sleeves being worn, and while they're great for staying warm outside, once the guy gets inside he almost always pulls those sleeves up in the warmer area. If you're a guy who likes the attention I would highly recommend dressing like this. You never know who might be watching ;) Fair warning: If I happen to see you guys walking around in long sleeves like Chandler here, I will think about tying you up!

I encourage you all to try Flickr if you haven't. Show off your favorite crushes and try describing what you like most about them, how they look, and how you would like to tie them up. What is it that drives you crazy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic