What happens next?

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What happens next?

Post by boundboy232 »

I was taken to the bathroom hands bound behind me, ankles bound and tape gagged. Now what happens?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I would take off your Vans. And admire your feet and toes
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Avalon273

Post by Avalon273 »

Splendid work, thanks for sharing , have fun
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Your shirt comes off in preparation for some tickling and groping of you ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

You're the star quarterback set to play in Saturday's game against your school's biggest rival. Some frat guys from the rival school have kidnapped you to make sure their school wins. There are a couple of options here...Your decision:

1. They deposit you in a sorority with close ties to their fraternity. The women keep an eye on you until the game's over.

2. They bring you back to their fraternity. Freshman pledges stand guard over you. One of the pledges went to high school with you. He was a couple of years younger than you. He's gay, and he had huge crush on you in high school. The other pledges want to see the game. He tells them that they can go, and that he'll take special care of you.

2a. Does he let you go, because you were his crush, you were always nice to him, and deep down he knows you're a good guy? In return for freeing you, you give him a kiss -- something he treasures for the rest of his life. But before you go, you have to tie him up and gag him, so it looks like you escaped. You go on to make it back to the 4th quarter of the game. The score is tied. You throw a Hail Mary pass in the last seconds of the game to win. You'll always be a hero and role model to that gay kid.
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

Make you smell your vans
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After Admiring your feet. I would definitely tickle torture your feet and move up to your upper body till you cry enough or pass out
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

All the girls at the pajama part drag you from the bathroom and rip off your clothes, unlace your shoes until you're bare naked and exposed. Then they start dressing you up in there lingerie and panty hose, keeping you nice and bound and make you smell your vans while taking photos to send to the members of your football team.
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundboy232 »

Chucksvansbondage wrote: 3 years ago All the girls at the pajama part drag you from the bathroom and rip off your clothes, unlace your shoes until you're bare naked and exposed. Then they start dressing you up in there lingerie and panty hose, keeping you nice and bound and make you smell your vans while taking photos to send to the members of your football team.
What if I was stripped down and dressed in their cheerleader uniform with my vans, tied me to a chair and dolled me up and took humiliating pictures of me while they degrade me and haze me
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

boundboy232 wrote: 3 years ago
Chucksvansbondage wrote: 3 years ago All the girls at the pajama part drag you from the bathroom and rip off your clothes, unlace your shoes until you're bare naked and exposed. Then they start dressing you up in there lingerie and panty hose, keeping you nice and bound and make you smell your vans while taking photos to send to the members of your football team.
What if I was stripped down and dressed in their cheerleader uniform with my vans, tied me to a chair and dolled me up and took humiliating pictures of me while they degrade me and haze me
This would be Good and Really Nice
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Take your shoes off so they don't get ruined, then put you in the bathtub and turn the COLD water on, and leave it run.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Is that really you in the pic?
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundboy232 »

Finn wrote: 3 years ago Take your shoes off so they don't get ruined, then put you in the bathtub and turn the COLD water on, and leave it run.
😍😍😍😍😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic