Wayoverthere8689

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wayoverthere8689

Post by Dpsiic »

One of their vids just popped up on Youtube. They used to do some great vids. A couple of my favourites.

Looks like they are still active. posted a new story a few days ago. Not viewed it yet.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Yeah they're a fun channel. I think the recent one that blew up was "break and enters" or something. There's like 8 or 9 videos in that series and a good amount have bondage. Haven't checked their newest series yet I usually wait til all the parts are uploaded. Besides the bondage elements, they're actually pretty dang funny lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 1 month ago Yeah they're a fun channel. I think the recent one that blew up was "break and enters" or something. There's like 8 or 9 videos in that series and a good amount have bondage. Haven't checked their newest series yet I usually wait til all the parts are uploaded. Besides the bondage elements, they're actually pretty dang funny lol
They recently finished a new series. There's only one scene, a pretty short one in, I think, the 9th episode, and like most of the series, it's very dark. It also has a more serious feel than their usual stuff. Brake (I think this was how it was spelled) and Enters had a ton of bondage, so maybe they decided to scale back. The fact every single series they've ever done has at least one scene suggests they know it draws viewers, but some of their stuff is legitimately entertaining.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 1 month ago Yeah they're a fun channel. I think the recent one that blew up was "break and enters" or something. There's like 8 or 9 videos in that series and a good amount have bondage. Haven't checked their newest series yet I usually wait til all the parts are uploaded. Besides the bondage elements, they're actually pretty dang funny lol
I was gobsmacked by Monty Breau and her loss against the female in a fight and her incredibly tight tape gag
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Kyle wrote: 1 month ago
They recently finished a new series. There's only one scene, a pretty short one in, I think, the 9th episode, and like most of the series, it's very dark. It also has a more serious feel than their usual stuff. Brake (I think this was how it was spelled) and Enters had a ton of bondage, so maybe they decided to scale back. The fact every single series they've ever done has at least one scene suggests they know it draws viewers, but some of their stuff is legitimately entertaining.
Firelight was disappointing for bondage
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 month ago One of their vids just popped up on Youtube. They used to do some great vids. A couple of my favourites.

Looks like they are still active. posted a new story a few days ago. Not viewed it yet.
Firelight has a small scene episode 9, nothing like Brake and Enters
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

Hi everyone! I found this forum and saw that you guys like our movies. I just wanted to thank you all for you support, and nice words for our projects!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@WayOverThere Glad you have joined us, keep up the good work.
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

Thank you! We will, we actually have another project we will be uploading in about a week's time. I hope you guys look forward to it!
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

WayOverThere wrote: 1 month ago Thank you! We will, we actually have another project we will be uploading in about a week's time. I hope you guys look forward to it!
Fantastic, can’t wait!
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

I've seen some of the posts of favourite parts and that but I'd like to know more of people's favourite movies, scenes and actresses from our movies, and why. Maybe we can get some to come back if they haven't been in in a while.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

WayOverThere wrote: 1 month ago I've seen some of the posts of favourite parts and that but I'd like to know more of people's favourite movies, scenes and actresses from our movies, and why. Maybe we can get some to come back if they haven't been in in a while.
Huge fan. So glad you’ve kept it up over the years. I’d love to see you bring back Sarah Zaidi, Christina Rideout, and Tianna Shepherd. I think that was your best group. Would love to see Karley Morley again too.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Hereiam wrote: 1 month ago
WayOverThere wrote: 1 month ago I've seen some of the posts of favourite parts and that but I'd like to know more of people's favourite movies, scenes and actresses from our movies, and why. Maybe we can get some to come back if they haven't been in in a while.
Huge fan. So glad you’ve kept it up over the years. I’d love to see you bring back Sarah Zaidi, Christina Rideout, and Tianna Shepherd. I think that was your best group. Would love to see Karley Morley again too.
Karley Morley was good and quite cute tied up. Part 6 of Break and Enters was hillarious and a great tie up scene. Would love to see Annie tied up more, and the cute blonde detective. Gotta love Denni5 parts 9 -11. Really enjoyed the Denni5 blooper tie up scenes as well.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Recently finished story:

Tied up continually for 7 hours! (mf/M)

Adventures in child sitting (mf/M)

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m)

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie (M+/F+)
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

That's for your guys comments! I would like to hear what you think about our newest project we uploaded yesterday!
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

WayOverThere wrote: 1 month ago That's for your guys comments! I would like to hear what you think about our newest project we uploaded yesterday!
It was real good, cool to finally see a damsel in one of your shorts! I believe this is a new actress for you guys?
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Nice to see you posting here @WayOverThere!
I haven't watched your latest film yet, but if we're talking about bringing back former actresses, then here's another vote for the Sarah Zaidi, Christina Rideout, Tianna Sheppard grouping. All super cute and great damsels. Especially Tianna, she is the perfect girl next door IMO.
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

WayOverThere wrote: 1 month ago That's for your guys comments! I would like to hear what you think about our newest project we uploaded yesterday!
It was real good, cool to finally see a damsel in one of your shorts! I believe this is a new actress for you guys?
Thanks! Glad you liked it! Yeah it was a first for us in that way! She is a new actress yes! I hope you guys liked her!
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

JohnnyRockets wrote: 1 month ago Nice to see you posting here @WayOverThere!
I haven't watched your latest film yet, but if we're talking about bringing back former actresses, then here's another vote for the Sarah Zaidi, Christina Rideout, Tianna Sheppard grouping. All super cute and great damsels. Especially Tianna, she is the perfect girl next door IMO.
Glad to be a part of these forums! Yeah those 3 seems to be some of the fan favourites! We have a new full length project we are working on and it will be out in the Fall! I hope you guys look forward to that one too!
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

WayOverThere wrote: 1 month ago
Glad to be a part of these forums! Yeah those 3 seems to be some of the fan favourites! We have a new full length project we are working on and it will be out in the Fall! I hope you guys look forward to that one too!

Is there any chance of them returning?
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

I adore the channel! Different damsels each time!
I help write DiD stories on https://croonforddetectives.wordpress.com/ .
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Just watched the latest film, really enjoyed it. Keep them coming.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Yeah it was a first for us in that way! She is a new actress yes! I hope you guys liked her!
Glad to see you here, do you take suggestions?
I help write DiD stories on https://croonforddetectives.wordpress.com/ .
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

Is there any chance of them returning?
Not likely, they live far away now.
WayOverThere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WayOverThere »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 month ago Just watched the latest film, really enjoyed it. Keep them coming.
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it a lot!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic