A day tied up M/M

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A day tied up M/M

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Video

A German YouTuber tries what it feels like to be tied up for a day. At around 1:50 it starts to become truly interesting. Nice to see how he struggles. He tells that after a while, he stopped trying to break loose, because it all felt so useless. The night felt like an eternity, he says.

As with the previous video I wrote about here, remember that this guy is not into bondage like we are and it would be better not to write a comment underneath his YouTube-video that might scare him.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I really like this video. And he's really cute tied up, love the way he was dressed too. I love a pair of rolled up sleeves and some tight jeans.
The only thing I would've done differently is use a little more rope around the hands.
Maybe some more comfortable rope (that looked pretty scratchy, but considering the content of the video, I get it).
I hope this guy does more stuff like this.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

This video is indeed very interresting! It's a hsame that I don't know his language to fully understand what he is saying or his thoughs of the experience with more details. But indeed he is very handsome and was fun to see him bound during all the video.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Very cute guy. But I agree the focus of the video was about experencing a control kidnapping scenerio, he may be into light bondage but who knows. Kinky bondage videos don't last long on YouTube anymore. I don't think he would get scarred away by bondage lovers commenting on his video either.... unless they were leaving creepy comments or sending him DM's. Even then, he's getting too many views (and making decent ad $$$ most likely) to take down videos over that kind of thing.

On the other hand that's what happened to TheWeirdBros a few years ago since they made a lot of tie up escape challenge and other somewhat kinky content like spanking and wedgies. I'm think they were into bondage actually but their channel got reported I think and they had to "take a break from YouTube." Never to be seen again unforunately....
Last edited by boundsub 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

[mention]Stoutland395[/mention] I agree, that rope looks too rough and very uncomfortable.

[mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] Yeah, he talks about what it felt like during those 24 hours in bondage and explains something about kidnapping in general. In a way I feel privileged that here in the Netherlands, we have to learn English and a bit of French and German at school. Because it broadens what you can view on the internet.

[mention]boundsub[/mention] I don't think they'll remove his account, he does experiments every week and most of them are really tame. He even has a video in which he explains how much he earns through YouTube and how he's saving money because you never know for how long you'll continue to stay popular.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I sure wish I understood German. Fun video made even better by his clearly liking being in his socked feet.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Completely missed this one, really nice and interesting video. But it's also clear, that he DIDN'T enjoy the experience (if you understand what he says, of course), even though he probably found it interesting. It seemed to be mainly about being kidnapped, how it feels, and also a bit about how you could free yourself. It's not about how awesome it would be, to be tied up. It also seems pretty clear, that it's not about how hot the video was to us, and how cool we found the bondage.

Still, an enjoyable video, and I did like that he was a bit dressed up for it. Good looking guy, indeed.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic