Looking for a video (M/F)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Deleted User 570

Looking for a video (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 570 »

Hey there!

There is a video I saw years ago and have not been able to find and I was hoping someone here could help me out.

The basic gist of the video is this: A man knocks on a woman’s door and introduces himself as a rope salesman. He suggests they test the quality by tying something together, the girl (who is a bit of ditz) says “You could tie me up!” And so he does, he ties her up to the chair shes sitting in. Then he shows her another product which is a handkerchief, and gags her with it. He then robs her and leaves her tied up. She eventually frees herself and tracks him down, only so she can pay him for the rope.

Its sort of a goofy video, and the bondage may not be as good as i remember, but I would love to see it again. The title that comes to my mind is “Clueless,” or something similar. Any help would be appreciated!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I know exactly the video you are talking about but unfortunately i do not have a copy. I remember it was on dailymotion bqck before they purged bondage material
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 570

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago I know exactly the video you are talking about but unfortunately i do not have a copy. I remember it was on dailymotion bqck before they purged bondage material
At least someone knows what I’m talking about. And yes, dailymotion was where i remember seeing it. Any chance it ended up on VK or another site like that?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Robbie wrote: 5 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago I know exactly the video you are talking about but unfortunately i do not have a copy. I remember it was on dailymotion bqck before they purged bondage material
At least someone knows what I’m talking about. And yes, dailymotion was where i remember seeing it. Any chance it ended up on VK or another site like that?
Your best bet is probably Vimeo or some other thing similar to dailymotion
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 570

Interestingly enough, i was able to find another video almost assuredly made by the same people as an unlisted video on youtube. Which gives some hope.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Robbie wrote: 5 years ago Interestingly enough, i was able to find another video almost assuredly made by the same people as an unlisted video on youtube. Which gives some hope.
Whats this new video you found?
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 570

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago
Robbie wrote: 5 years ago Interestingly enough, i was able to find another video almost assuredly made by the same people as an unlisted video on youtube. Which gives some hope.
Whats this new video you found?
Here it is:

The other one was also set in Pittsburgh, i think maybe in the same dorm room looking area.
CrazyAsianGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyAsianGuy »

I know exactly the video you are talking about! In fact I have a copy of it, contact me!
Deleted User 570

CrazyAsianGuy wrote: 5 years ago I know exactly the video you are talking about! In fact I have a copy of it, contact me!
Just sent you a PM! Thank you so much!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

If its actually the video any way you can post it or share a link for it?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago If its actually the video any way you can post it or share a link for it?
[mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] I would like it too if you could do that for the rest of us who are interested now.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

I wouldn't mind it as well :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago If its actually the video any way you can post it or share a link for it?
@CrazyAsianGuy I would like it too if you could do that for the rest of us who are interested now.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

@CrazyAsianGuy I would like it too if you could do that for the rest of us who are interested now.
@robbie
Deleted User 570

@robbie
He was able to send me what i was looking for. I am not sure how to share it here, since its not a file type that can be attached to a post. Its a .flv file.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Robbie[/mention] I just sent you a pm for request of the video. I have also researched that if you get a certain type of software then it is possible to convert it into a more commonly used video format. The software I have found is free to download.
Deleted User 570

Awesome! Thank you!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for posting it
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

After watching this video, I’m kinda inspired to write a story similar to this video; a burglar, under the guise of a rope salesman, tricks a ditz into being tied up by showing her all the possible uses of rope (an emergency seat belt, keeps people’s legs together for three-legged races, to prevent people from placing their elbows on the table, etc.). Would anyone be interested in me writing a story like that (u know, once I complete the other (what feels like) 500 projects I have going on)?
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago After watching this video, I’m kinda inspired to write a story similar to this video; a burglar, under the guise of a rope salesman, tricks a ditz into being tied up by showing her all the possible uses of rope (an emergency seat belt, keeps people’s legs together for three-legged races, to prevent people from placing their elbows on the table, etc.). Would anyone be interested in me writing a story like that (u know, once I complete the other (what feels like) 500 projects I have going on)?

I’d definitely be interested in a story like that! Hopefully the victim is tied up a bit better tho :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago After watching this video, I’m kinda inspired to write a story similar to this video; a burglar, under the guise of a rope salesman, tricks a ditz into being tied up by showing her all the possible uses of rope (an emergency seat belt, keeps people’s legs together for three-legged races, to prevent people from placing their elbows on the table, etc.). Would anyone be interested in me writing a story like that (u know, once I complete the other (what feels like) 500 projects I have going on)?
Definitely sounds fun and as dt said i assume your victim will be even more thoroghly trussed up ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Well, here’s the story:

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 650#p16650

Tell me what u think!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hi! Just discovered that the vid we discussed and the one I based my story around isn’t available. Did anyone save it?
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Justaguy »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Hi! Just discovered that the vid we discussed and the one I based my story around isn’t available. Did anyone save it?
Second this. I was also just looking for this video!
kdu2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kdu2 »

So this is going to blow some minds.

I am the author of those videos, both Clueless and Revenge of the Chain Mail (or something like that). I'm amazed at the detective work employed to match up those two videos--yes, we were all Pitt college students at the time, and these date from 2011 when I lived in that particular apartment-style complex.

I am so glad you enjoyed these! As you can probably tell, I personally have a sort of "light bondage" approach in my storytelling. I like to tell humorous stories, that also just so happen to have gals getting tied up ;) I have actually made several others, which I think have slipped into the mists of time (probably a good thing in terms of their quality), but each one was unique and tried to do something different. These are undoubtedly two of my favorites, maybe because the stories are so bonkers.

Some things about Clueless:

--the girl (obviously not going to say her name) is actually crazy smart. Like, Ivy League 4.0 GPA smart. So the fact that she plays a ditz so well is really funny. She nails it.
--My bondage sucks. It just does. I filmed most of these before I spent any time being able to tie good knots (I can now!), so I get that complaint. Fully own up to that.
--It's really interesting to get feedback on what people like/don't like subjectively. More tape/less tape, what kind of gag etc. We know there are infinite likes there, so I don't take anything there personally. In fact, I really enjoy reading alternative ideas.
--The expansion of the story--thanks Tamatoa--is brilliant in places. I think the three-legged race part is my favorite (I would never have thought of that justification in a million years). And yeah, the thief's internal commentary is great.
--the ending was improvised. Because she got out so easily (like, more easily than I wanted) but there was still rope on her when she stood up, I had the idea of having her run after the dude while she's still pulling rope off (a common trick in shows where they don't actually show the person fully bound, just emerging from the closet or whatever). While the "I forgot to pay you for this" part was actually filmed first, the part when she is walking through the apartment is improvised.
--the banter between us while she's being bound was also improvised. While it's fine, I probably would have wanted to script it more. I think that part goes on a bit long, much as I like tying girls up hehe

Revenge of the Chain Mail (or Evil Duct Tape)
--somewhat inspired by the film 'Rubber' about a psychotic tire. Check it out sometime.
--the idea was for "name redacted" to get progressively more taped up. Each time she tried to escape, the tape wrapped her up more and more, until eventually she couldn't really move much (I think this comes across pretty well)
--why a cleave gag? She didn't want tape on her mouth, which I guess is understandable.
--At one point, the camera ran out of juice. So we had to stop and charge it back up. As a courtesy I didn't want to leave her like that, so I cut the tape and simply reapplied it when we went back to shooting, hence why you can spot a difference between the first few moments and the rest of that segment.
--I am the 911 operator XD Also, this bit is totally stolen from a McMillan and Wife scene where Wife (sue me, don't feel like Googling her name) is tied to a chair, hobbles over to a telephone (rotary, no less) and dials for help. It's comically a useless endeavor...
--at one point you can see the box cutter I used to cut her tape. Whoopsies for continuity.
--Although kidnapping someone is no bueno, the evil magic tape is basically just a troll. Nothing he's doing once he has her is terribly evil. More so annoying
--at the end, I ultimately wanted an effect where the time reversed, but that was beyond both my editing prowess and my laziness!

I think that's it for behind the scenes stuff.

Really means a lot that you found the stories and scenarios enjoyable! This is a huge walk down memory lane, and as someone who thought nobody really watched or reacted to these, I think it's kind of cool!

Part of me is always wanting to put this stuff behind me, but at the same time, I have so many ideas. In fact, I filmed one with myself and a lady guitarist getting tied up at a rehearsal by a neighbor who hated the sound of our practice, and I have similar ideas that occupy the same kind of cute, lighthearted fetish material. Hearing these reactions might actually inspire me to do more of that stuff, but we'll see.

In any event, I am glad you liked these vids and the stories based off of them. I hope you'll ask me questions and otherwise chat :)

kdu2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic