Favorite tied up scene in media?

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago This scene from the episode A beam of sunshine from the series Weeds

Realistic bondage: Yes!

A proper gag: Yes!

Leather: Yes!

Spanking: Do I really have to keep going, I think I have proved my point...
The description sounds good but where did the video go?

Here ya go

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent thanks
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

For me it was this scène from a Dutch show for teenagers 'Het Huis Anubis' huis means home.

The link has been removed by a moderator because it let to a site depicting adult content.

Edit: sorry was not my intention.
Last edited by Pantyhose971 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago As a teenager, I always loved the scene in Batman Forever where Nicole Kidman is bound and gagged. Even to this day, I wouldn't mind trading places with her.

Easily the best scene in that movie! 😀
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago As a teenager, I always loved the scene in Batman Forever where Nicole Kidman is bound and gagged. Even to this day, I wouldn't mind trading places with her.

Definitely! I love the outfit she's wearing and the bondage is just perfect. Really like the gold otm gag too!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago

Definitely! I love the outfit she's wearing and the bondage is just perfect. Really like the gold otm gag too!
Exactly! Seeing her bound in rope and that gag in her dress and tights was outstanding.

Do you also remember the scene where the divers get netted!?.. that scene also aroused me.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

One of my favourite scenes is in Home Alone 3 when Alice (one of the burglars) tapes Mrs Hess (the neighbour) to a chair and leaves her.
I love the way Alice relishes the moment and takes her time with the taping. And how she plants a gentle kiss on her captives head before taunting her then leaving.

(Also the title of the youtube video made me laugh :lol:)

Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

No one has yet mentioned the movie, Single White Female. Bridget Fonda taped to a chair and tape gagged at the hands of her stalker.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Shocked no one has put in Patricia Issac's scene. Beautiful brown skinned girl in her bra and panties, securely tied, with a firm cleave gag? One of the best around

wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

There was an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine where Kira stood on an alien rock thing in a cave which over the course of the episode grew to encase her up to the neck in rock.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Loved A Terror Among Us...four women tied and cleave gagged.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

Machikiri wrote: 3 years ago There's a scene in an anime called Aho Girl where the main character ends up gagged with two strips of tape forming an X shape and has her legs and arms all wrapped up in tape and she gag-talks quite a bit too! Of course it's a very humorous scene, but I really like the amount of tape she's wrapped in :D
I remember this anime from a few years back! Such a great scene :D
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I have a few favorites.

From the old movie serials, there's two post ties that I love: Francis Gifford in Jungle Girl and Kay Aldridge in Haunted Harbor. They way they both kinda writhe tied to the post is great.

From the color era:

Belinda Montgomery in Silent Madness.

The aforementioned Raiders of the Lost Ark scene.

Single White Female.

Gina Gershon in both Bound and Palmetto.
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

I remember the old tarzan series with Ron Ely with a lot of beautiful bondage scenarios. Some of the best I've ever seen.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

This little scene stuck in my mind...

SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Kei and Yuri from Dirty Pair is by far my favorite. They look great struggling together.

angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Recently, I stumbled across a scene from a Korean movie, District 820. Without a doubt, it is one of the best scenes I've ever watched!

It features a young, very attractive solider, who is captured by the bad guys and left tied up in a forest (hands behind and feet). Make no mistake, this girl struggles for all she is worth, pulling, tugging and crying out desperately despite the bonds being extremely tight. Eventually realising she's getting nowhere, she rolls down the path, hoping to find something to help her get free, and hears the sound of distant gunshots. Continuing to struggle hopelessly, the actress really sells that the horror and helplessness she is feeling as she realises she can't get free and has no way of defending herself.

As if things couldn't get better, our soldier is then found by another young woman, who looks to be a civilian caught in the crossfire, who does untie her. However, for reasons I actually don't know, our soldier is forced to then tie up her rescuer, who is also left to struggle hopelessly in the forest, this time gagged. I get the impression this is for her own good.

I admit - I have no idea what the actual plot line of this movie is. But I highly recommend the scene.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

For me, it's undoubtedly the various scenes in classic early '80s comedy 9 to 5 where the villainous boss is kidnapped, tied up and held prisoner. I saw the film in my teens and it was undoubtedly a formative influence for me.

Imagine my delight at finding one particularly hot scene on YouTube.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

For me, there are three that stand out:

Cordelia's scene from the episode Parting Gifts in Angel. The length of the tie-up, the acting, the gag being removed and re-applied all help sell it for me.

Emma's scene from Once Upon a Time (episode Hat Trick). It's so brief, but that allows me to imagine some fascinating behind the scenes images (wish those images were real).

Willa Fitzgerald's scene in the JJ Sneed episode of Dolly Parton's Heartstrings. It's not the best bondage, but Willa Fitzgerald is my favorite damsel, and it's about the last place I expected to find a scene.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago The woman with her wrists chained hanging from the cyling and muzzle gagged in Hellraiser 3.
Aw, I remember that scene! One of the better parts of the movie. Loved the design of the gag and the fact that her hands were bound above her head. Of course even the most hardcore sadomachochist wouldn't want to be dommed by the Cenobites.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

The scene from the English TV show "Emmerdale" where Will is kidnapped and held in the grain silo.

Another one is from a movie that is a bit goofy but Austin Butler getting captured by the aliens from "Aliens in the Attic". He's so cute af and can capture me anyday. :)
Last edited by boundsub 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely Aladdin Peter Pan Ransom
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

boundsub wrote: 1 year ago The scene from the English TV show "Emmerdale" where Will is kidnapped and held in the grain silo.

Another one is from a movie Austin Butler getting captured by the aliens from "Aliens in the Attic". He's so cute af and can capture me anyday. :)
Not usually into male bondage but that scene really is good. He is left tied to a chair for days by a very angry young woman if I remember rightly. A good few struggling scenes as well as he's left on his own a lot. I think there is even a point where she laughs at him and says he's never going to get free
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

So many good scenes, I stumbled into this classic recently tho. Short, and there is a bit after this clip where they get the soldier to where they are going and untie and ungag him, however I would love to repreform this with A) lots of gagtalking and B) the soldier getting stripped to his whitey tighties to make it a true uniform steal.

FBI TV SHOW - Season 6 Ep 21
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

angim350 wrote: 1 year ago Recently, I stumbled across a scene from a Korean movie, District 820. Without a doubt, it is one of the best scenes I've ever watched!

It features a young, very attractive solider, who is captured by the bad guys and left tied up in a forest (hands behind and feet). Make no mistake, this girl struggles for all she is worth, pulling, tugging and crying out desperately despite the bonds being extremely tight. Eventually realising she's getting nowhere, she rolls down the path, hoping to find something to help her get free, and hears the sound of distant gunshots. Continuing to struggle hopelessly, the actress really sells that the horror and helplessness she is feeling as she realises she can't get free and has no way of defending herself.

As if things couldn't get better, our soldier is then found by another young woman, who looks to be a civilian caught in the crossfire, who does untie her. However, for reasons I actually don't know, our soldier is forced to then tie up her rescuer, who is also left to struggle hopelessly in the forest, this time gagged. I get the impression this is for her own good.

I admit - I have no idea what the actual plot line of this movie is. But I highly recommend the scene.
Any site you know where we can see this scene?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic