Favorite tied up scene in media?

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Difficult question; there are so many!

Well, sticking with animated shows / movies…I say some of my favorite DiD moments are:

1. Penny Gadget from the “Greenfinger” episode of Inspector Gadget (she’s tied & gagged along with a scientist; yet clearly is the brighter of the two!). They get tied to chairs in the scientist’s own basement, and gagged with white OTM gags.

2. Madison from “Totally Spies” (an example of a world-class brat getting a bit of karma from the bad guys…and the President’s daughter, to boot!). She’s kidnapped from the White House; tied & green OTM gagged in the Washington monument closet…then re-gagged at the villain’s secret lair.

3. Estrella from the “Rambo” animated series (obscure cartoon; but includes the classic “tied to train-tracks” trope…also a President’s daughter!).

4. Daphne from “Scooby Doo” (particularly when she gets mistaken for a famous actress; and is kidnapped by Mr. Hyde…and because she’s gagged; she can’t tell him he has the wrong girl).

5. More recently, the comic- character Zatanna was featured in a D.C. animated show; and became a tied & gagged princess in a castle. Long scene!

…for GiD scenes:

1. Phoebus & Quasimodo from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”, when they get mistaken for bad guys, and ambushed, tied & OTM gagged by Romani.

2. Principal Wartz from the “Hey Arnold” Halloween special: the city thinks aliens are invading, and Wartz gets tied to a chair and blue OTM gagged when he thinks about surrendering to the “aliens”.

3. Giant from the original “Pokémon” cartoon: Team Rocket ambushed him in the men’s restroom, steals his clothes, and ties him up in the bathroom stall, gagging him with a red OTM gag.

4. Baloo from “Tailspin”: he saves a billionaire’s life, gets a small fortune as payment…and proceeds to annoy everyone with his wealth so much so, that the billionaire has him kidnapped. He gets tied to a chair & OTM gagged in an apartment for his trouble.

5. Two guards from “Inspector Gadget”: they get tied up & OTM gagged by ninjas in their building’s security booth…and then Inspector Gadget talks to them as if nothing is wrong (despite their mumbling)…and then his sidekick does the same thing; even tying them more tightly!

…to name a few. XD
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago Difficult question; there are so many!

Well, sticking with animated shows / movies…I say some of my favorite DiD moments are:

1. Penny Gadget from the “Greenfinger” episode of Inspector Gadget (she’s tied & gagged along with a scientist; yet clearly is the brighter of the two!). They get tied to chairs in the scientist’s own basement, and gagged with white OTM gags.

2. Madison from “Totally Spies” (an example of a world-class brat getting a bit of karma from the bad guys…and the President’s daughter, to boot!). She’s kidnapped from the White House; tied & green OTM gagged in the Washington monument closet…then re-gagged at the villain’s secret lair.

3. Estrella from the “Rambo” animated series (obscure cartoon; but includes the classic “tied to train-tracks” trope…also a President’s daughter!).

4. Daphne from “Scooby Doo” (particularly when she gets mistaken for a famous actress; and is kidnapped by Mr. Hyde…and because she’s gagged; she can’t tell him he has the wrong girl).

5. More recently, the comic- character Zatanna was featured in a D.C. animated show; and became a tied & gagged princess in a castle. Long scene!

…for GiD scenes:

1. Phoebus & Quasimodo from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”, when they get mistaken for bad guys, and ambushed, tied & OTM gagged by Romani.

2. Principal Wartz from the “Hey Arnold” Halloween special: the city thinks aliens are invading, and Wartz gets tied to a chair and blue OTM gagged when he thinks about surrendering to the “aliens”.

3. Giant from the original “Pokémon” cartoon: Team Rocket ambushed him in the men’s restroom, steals his clothes, and ties him up in the bathroom stall, gagging him with a red OTM gag.

4. Baloo from “Tailspin”: he saves a billionaire’s life, gets a small fortune as payment…and proceeds to annoy everyone with his wealth so much so, that the billionaire has him kidnapped. He gets tied to a chair & OTM gagged in an apartment for his trouble.

5. Two guards from “Inspector Gadget”: they get tied up & OTM gagged by ninjas in their building’s security booth…and then Inspector Gadget talks to them as if nothing is wrong (despite their mumbling)…and then his sidekick does the same thing; even tying them more tightly!

…to name a few. XD
Looked up the Pokemon one. So hot! Had a crush on Jessie growing up so to see her tie and gag someone (though only a brief clip) is amazing!
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I have posted here already but this moment in Buffy The Vampire Slayer is one of my favorites.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Happened to come upon this one in an old TV movie, The Glitter Dome, from 1984. The TUG-scene is 29 minutes into the film.

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Jake getting captured by the aliens in Aliens In The Attic.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

There's a few scenes in 'The Collector (1965)' where Samantha Eggar has her hands tied and she's also handgagged. However, the bathroom scene where she's tied to the pipes and gagged is a particularly nice scene.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059043/me ... all_sf_161

angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Was actually thinking - Ashleigh Cummings in the TV show NOS4A2 is a good one, not least of which because she is gorgeous (imho).

She plays the main character Vic, who is captured by some dude and tied up with duct tape (hands behind and feet taped together) and left in a cellar. After some futile struggling and grunting, and a few scenes where she tries to talk her kidnapper into letting her go, she eventually manoeuvres her bound hands to get a sharp object out of her boots to free herself with.

Image here https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9024286/me ... f_=tt_ov_i
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

As a kid, my favourite tied up scenes were from Adam West's Batman, especially those involving Catwoman like in this picture: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/368380444512445084/

Later on, in my teens, I was always fascinated by a particular scene from Cheech and Chong's The Corsican Brothers, where Cheech is tied to a chair, feet tied together and propped up in front of him, with the villain using lit candles under the soles of his feet for some kinky torture https://youtu.be/LTgZhdirHKo?t=3765.

Since I prefer being tied-up wearing tights (and my wife loves to see me tied up in tights), we enacted the Batman\Catwoman scene several times and only ever tried out the hot candle torture scene from the Corsican Brothers once, very safely I assure you all, but it wasn't much fun for either of us (much better to tickle my ultra sensitive nylon clad feet and watch me squirm with delight). :twisted: :lol:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

There's an intriguing scene in Kubrick's little known debut feature-length film "Fear and Desire" where a group of soldiers capture a young woman (Virginia Leith). She's handgagged and later tied to a tree.

The copyright has expired, so the full movie is freely available. The following link has a timestamp, jumping to the moment before the woman is captured:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago As a kid, my favourite tied up scenes were from Adam West's Batman, especially those involving Catwoman like in this picture: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/368380444512445084/

Later on, in my teens, I was always fascinated by a particular scene from Cheech and Chong's The Corsican Brothers, where Cheech is tied to a chair, feet tied together and propped up in front of him, with the villain using lit candles under the soles of his feet for some kinky torture https://youtu.be/LTgZhdirHKo?t=3765.

Since I prefer being tied-up wearing tights (and my wife loves to see me tied up in tights), we enacted the Batman\Catwoman scene several times and only ever tried out the hot candle torture scene from the Corsican Brothers once, very safely I assure you all, but it wasn't much fun for either of us (much better to tickle my ultra sensitive nylon clad feet and watch me squirm with delight). :twisted: :lol:

What I would give to be Adam West in that situation.
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jon2525_99 »

*SPOILER WARNING* Great scene of Jenna Ortega, in Wednesday, S1E8 last episode. I purposely broke the link because merely viewing the screenshot will spoil the entire season for you!

https://www.youtube.com
/shorts/
6zKSQ9CQawU
Message me on Discord Jon#8363
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

There is also https://www.bondmovies.com/is-this-the- ... scene-ever in The World is Not Enough where Pierce Brosnan's James Bond is cuffed and collared to a devious chair and tortured to near death by the beautiful Sophie Marceau in the role of Elektra King. I always thought the scene to be super sexy, and is possibly my all time favourite.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Loved Erica Christensen in How To Rob A Bank. She starts the movie as a hostage, but ends up playing a willing damsel.

Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

A favorite? That’s hard!

Most memorable were Aladdin.

I guess from media, I like whenever they replace Aladdin with jasmine
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 1 year ago A favorite? That’s hard!

Most memorable were Aladdin.

I guess from media, I like whenever they replace Aladdin with jasmine
Good choice! Though I have to admit my personal favorite is April O’Neil being tied and having her foot tickled as well as a specific cutscene involving Carmen Fox from the Sly Copper franchise
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

TG03 wrote: 1 year ago Loved Erica Christensen in How To Rob A Bank. She starts the movie as a hostage, but ends up playing a willing damsel.

I do like the first time we see of her is a close up of her getting shut up while she's griping.
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Nothing can beat being a kid seeing Catwoman tied and gagged by Harley Quinnon that conveyor belt.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I wouldn't say this is my favourite, but that scene from Don Bluth's animated movie All Dogs Go to Heaven in which the main dog character, Charlie, is tied to an anchor has to be the most high-quality, fluid tie-up animation that I've ever seen. Usually tie-ups in animation are really choppy or cut out completely, so that the scene cuts out and then cuts back in after the victim is tied. It's a pity, from my perspective, that the person being tied up in the movie was a guy, though. Maybe someday I'll get to see an animated girl tied up with the same animation quality.
DesumiFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesumiFan »

A tough choice, but if I had to pick one I'd say the scne with Kallen stuck in the straightjacket from Code Geass. Short as it is, it's a great image and really gets the vibe across.
cboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cboy »

I am a bit of a fiend for gags so to see natalie portman and a few of her co stars gagged in the movie Annhilation was a dream come true for me. I really like the hogties in big trouble in little china and the slow pan camera shot in the movie whispers in the dark.
cboy#3466
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago One of my favourite scenes is in Home Alone 3 when Alice (one of the burglars) tapes Mrs Hess (the neighbour) to a chair and leaves her.
I love the way Alice relishes the moment and takes her time with the taping. And how she plants a gentle kiss on her captives head before taunting her then leaving.

(Also the title of the youtube video made me laugh :lol:)

I always love mature bondage in which a younger woman is in control of an older woman
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedSwitch »

Definitely Nicole Kidman in Batman Forever
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

GaggedSwitch wrote: 10 months ago Definitely Nicole Kidman in Batman Forever
I like when she is falling in slow motion and her dress goes up. You can see her bare ass in pantyhose.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

This thread surely needs a mention of one of the greatest damsels of all time: Sheree J. Wilson, who played Alex on Walker: Texas Ranger. Here she is getting kidnapped by a rogue police officer who ties her to a chair, threatens her, and then declares that he's going to take her clothes off. Try to guess whether that's the exact moment when Chuck Norris busts in through a window to rescue her.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic