Musical.ly tie up? (F)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bondageman12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Musical.ly tie up? (F)

Post by bondageman12 »

I have a couple of musical.ly videos of people tied up and gagged. I was just wondering if anyone knew of anymore. If anyone wants the videos posted here, feel free to ask. They’re short but enjoyable.
Last edited by bondageman12 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stranger »

Would be nice if you share them :)
Hmmm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hmmm »

Yeah! I'd love to see them!
Deleted User 570

Post by Deleted User 570 »

OP is referring to an app thats easy to download and start looking for stuff. Like Instagram, its a little hard to search and find something specific since you can only look through users and hashtags. I searched #tiedup and there was one video up top of a bound and gagged girl. The rest of it was all teenegers lip syncig to the song Tied Up. I'm not sure how to find other relevsnt videos.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Well for me, I'm more surprised there are such videos on that app as I thought it was just an app for people to lip-synch to there favorite songs.
bondageman12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageman12 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Well for me, I'm more surprised there are such videos on that app as I thought it was just an app for people to lip-synch to there favorite songs.
People also use it act out scenes and stuff. That's what most of the tie up videos are.
bondageman12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageman12 »

Robbie wrote: 5 years ago OP is referring to an app thats easy to download and start looking for stuff. Like Instagram, its a little hard to search and find something specific since you can only look through users and hashtags. I searched #tiedup and there was one video up top of a bound and gagged girl. The rest of it was all teenegers lip syncig to the song Tied Up. I'm not sure how to find other relevsnt videos.
I usually use tags like #ducttape, #kidnapped, #tapedmouth, etc and I find somethings. There isn't a lot that I know of tho.
bondageman12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageman12 »

Can someone please explain how to put videos here?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

bondageman12 wrote: 5 years ago Can someone please explain how to put videos here?
Your best bet, the only way I know how to do it, is going to be getting them uploaded to YouTube somehow and then copy the video url and paste it into a media post here.
bondageman12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageman12 »

Ok here are the musical.ly videos! I like the Harley Quinn ones the most! :D
I'll upload more in the future. Don't be afraid to put any in if you find any!

Musical.ly video 1

Harley Quinn musical.ly video 1

Harley Quinn musical.ly video 2

Harley Quinn musical.ly video 3

Harley Quinn musical.ly video 4
Deleted User 570

Post by Deleted User 570 »

Those gags are great. Sucks that some just hold their hands behind their backs. Makes me think they aren’t really tied up.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow lots of women like dressing up as Harley Quinn and acting out gagging scenes.....and I for one applaud them for it :D
Tyler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyler »

Nice to see something good come out of that primarily toxic app.
bondageman12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageman12 »

Here's a compilation of musical.ly videos with the same sound. I made it so it would be easier than posting them individually. Enjoy!

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]bondageman12[/mention]. What is the context of these new videos because some of them seem very real to me? Also, I'm curious as to where you got them because Musicl.ly has now been merged with another company and it is horribly hard to find anything on there anymore which is a huge shame as I have just recently gotten into the app because of all the videos you shared here already.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

bondageman12 wrote: 5 years ago Here's a compilation of musical.ly videos with the same sound. I made it so it would be easier than posting them individually. Enjoy!

what is the name of the sound associate with the musicallys in the vid
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ellanola »

I've been exploring that new Tik Tok app, whatever that musical.ly replacement is and I've been collecting videos. I have 71 that have to do with being tied up.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... _NYx_6gOQ5

That's the link to the playlist of all the vids. Uh, and some of the stuff is weirder than others. People on musical.ly are a bit strange... But I'm sure there's something for everyone in here.
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ellanola »

Let's try this again. My last account got deleted, so here's a new playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... awb6HG7raR
Once again, some stuff on this is kind of wierd... And not all of these are full out tugs, some are just collars/cuffs on one hand. But theres something for everyone, probably.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

ellanola wrote: 5 years ago Let's try this again. My last account got deleted, so here's a new playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... awb6HG7raR
Once again, some stuff on this is kind of wierd... And not all of these are full out tugs, some are just collars/cuffs on one hand. But theres something for everyone, probably.
Nice list. by the way i like how you actually got two of the duets I did on the app on the playlist
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

The Harley Quinn videos are awesome! Lol the fact they used the sounds from Arkham city is amazing
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic