Looking for Duct tape videos (m)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
cj2125

Looking for Duct tape videos (m)

Post by cj2125 »

This might be a long shot but I might as well try it. I’m looking for a few videos that have been taken down from YouTube a while ago.

First there were two videos on YouTube that belonged to the same channel, I think they were german.

The first one was of a guy in his late teens (I think the channel owner) he wore a red t-shirt and jeans. He was gagged and tied up with duct tape and hopping around the living room.

The second was of a younger boy gagged taped to a swivel chair. He wore a white t-shirt and was basically trying to get out, at one point he used a pencil to try to rip the tape.

The names of the videos were quite generic, I think Duct Tape and Duct Tape 2 or Taped Up and 2.

Then there are two more videos of another channel, they showed two boys taped to a chair back to back by their older sister and trying to get out. One of the boys wore a blue t-shirt and the other a grey one. They were called Duct Tape and Duct Tape 2

If anyone has them, please let me know! (I might start asking [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] since he usually has those kind of videos :mrgreen: )
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

Sorry to be that guy™️ But as I don’t know if they’ll pm you directly I’ll take the opportunity to say I’d like to see them too if possible
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sailtekxo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sailtekxo »

First there were two videos on YouTube that belonged to the same channel, I think they were german.

The first one was of a guy in his late teens (I think the channel owner) he wore a red t-shirt and jeans. He was gagged and tied up with duct tape and hopping around the living room.

The second was of a younger boy gagged taped to a swivel chair. He wore a white t-shirt and was basically trying to get out, at one point he used a pencil to try to rip the tape.
I'm quite sure I can help you with it. The name of the second was "Nico get's duct taped" or something along those lines, but i'm 100% sure that the name "Nico" was in it. The account's name was "mal pr" (I subbed back then), but there's nothing interesting to see there anymore.

I'm quite sure that I have the second video (maybe also the first, but I don't think so) on my external hard drive, but I can't check until Mid-October as I'm not home and I don't have the hard drive with me.

Maybe @SolidSnickerdoodle can find the video with this information, if not, just give me a heads-up in mid-October so I don't forget about it.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks [mention]sailtekxo[/mention] , I haven't see them yet but now that you mention it I do think their name was "mal pr" if they don't show up or [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] doesn't have them I might give you the heads-up in october
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Those were the videos! Thanks a lot [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] you are the best! :mrgreen: Now I only have to find the vids of the kids taped back to back and I'll be truly happy!
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

SolidSnickerdoodle to the rescue! Is there any video he doesn't have? haha :)

Nice videos would have been nice to see them getting taped up. Not surprisingly to see they're both German (I think) Beginning to wonder if I'm in the wrong country to be a bondage lover... that's for another thread.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic