Emmerdale woman ties up her sister (ff)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Emmerdale woman ties up her sister (ff)

Post by BandG »

I don't watch this UK soap but discovered that there's a storyline recently where a deranged woman keeps her sister tied to the bed for a week and gagged at times. Nice clip:

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Cute damsel. As ever with TV series, the bondage needs to be stricter.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Thanks for sharing!
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago Cute damsel. As ever with TV series, the bondage needs to be stricter.
Yeah - it looks like tights have been used to bind her legs to the bed and it's difficult to see her hand but think it's the same and they're bound with tights too to the headboard.

I guess in TV and film scenes the bondage is just a means to an end rather than something they have to ensure actually looks like they can't escape from.

It must be strange as an actress to know you are going to have a tie up scene and be gagged. I wonder if it sometimes reveals an inner kink!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago Cute damsel. As ever with TV series, the bondage needs to be stricter.
Yeah - it looks like tights have been used to bind her legs to the bed and it's difficult to see her hand but think it's the same and they're bound with tights too to the headboard.

I guess in TV and film scenes the bondage is just a means to an end rather than something they have to ensure actually looks like they can't escape from.

It must be strange as an actress to know you are going to have a tie up scene and be gagged. I wonder if it sometimes reveals an inner kink!

Gemma Arterton says that Alice Creed was her easiest acting job. Just had to lie there bound and gagged for hours.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

I've read a lot of interviews regarding this. Most find it funny or interesting, or at the very least, different. A sign that an actress has a kink is if they have multiple scenes from multiple titles. For example, Jessica Alba definitely likes being tied up. To the point where even mainstream media has hinted at it. Another up and coming star that's had five good scenes already as well as a movie where she is the one doing the tying up: Ana De Armas. Wouldn't shock me if she was into it either.

I disagree with you that bondage is a means to an end in TV and film though. Sometimes it is, sure, but if the show or movie wants the bad guy to have depth, every detail matters, including the bondage. For example, Lucy Hale's recent scene in Ragdoll. She gets captured by a downright nasty serial killer, someone who would not merely tape someone's wrists, ankles and mouth and call it a day. No, she gets tied hand and foot, ball gagged as tight as possible, and then later strung up in the air spread eagle style, still tightly ball gagged, with zero chance of her escaping on her own. That sort of thing matches the character through and through, and believe me, there are countless examples out there where it's clear they've given some thought into what the character would do/use in a DID situation.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Sportsfan wrote: 2 years ago

I've read a lot of interviews regarding this. Most find it funny or interesting, or at the very least, different. A sign that an actress has a kink is if they have multiple scenes from multiple titles. For example, Jessica Alba definitely likes being tied up. To the point where even mainstream media has hinted at it. Another up and coming star that's had five good scenes already as well as a movie where she is the one doing the tying up: Ana De Armas. Wouldn't shock me if she was into it either.

I disagree with you that bondage is a means to an end in TV and film though. Sometimes it is, sure, but if the show or movie wants the bad guy to have depth, every detail matters, including the bondage. For example, Lucy Hale's recent scene in Ragdoll. She gets captured by a downright nasty serial killer, someone who would not merely tape someone's wrists, ankles and mouth and call it a day. No, she gets tied hand and foot, ball gagged as tight as possible, and then later strung up in the air spread eagle style, still tightly ball gagged, with zero chance of her escaping on her own. That sort of thing matches the character through and through, and believe me, there are countless examples out there where it's clear they've given some thought into what the character would do/use in a DID situation.
I meant more than the majority of bondage scenes in TV and film it looks like they could escape or only the hands are tied with a strip of duct tape or a loose cleave gag etc

I don't think the majority of producers are thinking 'we need to properly tie the actor up with a proper gag'

But yes there are moments when that is the case- I've just had a look at the scene you mention and it's great! As you say because it's a serial killer he's going to want to ensure the victim cannot escape so it makes sense to have her strung up in that way plus the ball gag is nice and tight.

In your average soap though the tie ups scenes are going to be very soft.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I meant more than the majority of bondage scenes in TV and film it looks like they could escape or only the hands are tied with a strip of duct tape or a loose cleave gag etc

I don't think the majority of producers are thinking 'we need to properly tie the actor up with a proper gag'

But yes there are moments when that is the case- I've just had a look at the scene you mention and it's great! As you say because it's a serial killer he's going to want to ensure the victim cannot escape so it makes sense to have her strung up in that way plus the ball gag is nice and tight.

You rarely get the hot soap actresses tied up either.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

It honestly depends. I'm a big part of the Mainstream DID community so I've watched a LOT of scenes as certain sites compile as many as they can. At the end of the day, from my perspective I'd say it's about 50/50 when you consider the entire world. With regards to TV, soaps or otherwise, certain countries like Turkey and Russia tend to have significantly better scenes than places like the US or England. Especially the US. China and Korea are also up there as well, as well as certain parts of South America. I would say there's quite a few scenarios in shows around the world where making sure that the bondage looks legitimate is pretty essential to the plot. LOT of dramas and cop shows out there in the wild. Usually, that's as far as it goes however. Sometimes though, we get a scene like with Hale, that is basically commercial bondage. Those are rare, but of course oh so fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic