Gags in commercials (Both Genders)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gags in commercials (Both Genders)

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Just saw this little gem come on the tube, and figured i'd share it. Short, but lots of cute gagtalking from an older woman.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_pZJ7D0e1/

Anyone know of commercials that stuck out to them? I feel like the writer's are really exploiting our human nature to respond to the sound of a woman in peril here- and I like it. Gagtalk always draws my attention.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qac2MF5wrn0

Great commercial here for listerine, excellent gag talking, and the best part, they put the tape back on!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I remember an ad from a few years back, which I think was for a phone company. A collie, (presumably Lassie) was laying on the floor, with images circling her head. One was a man clinging to the edge of a cliff, and another, was a young (9-11) boy with a gag in his mouth.

The dog used the phone to find another family. One that didn't get into some kind of trouble all the time.

Drawscore
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

There was a commercial a few years ago for an online banking site called BestCashCow.com. The bank touted its high interest payments on deposited funds as a way to make easy money while the ad showed a female babysitter tied to a chair, gagged with an apple, and surrounded by kids going berserk. Apparently, this was their idea of hard money!

The ad can be found on YouTube. I can’t link to it here due to the kids, but I posted a couple screen shots in the pics topic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic