Anyone Have Any Info About This Duct Tape Vid? (M/M)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone Have Any Info About This Duct Tape Vid? (M/M)

Post by boundsub »

Going through the usual duct tape challenge videos on YouTube I came across the following one made in 2011 linked below. It shows a guy getting duct taped to a homemade crucifix which is suspended to the ceiling for his 18th birthday by his "uncle"... :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3e8MqWDdAg

Hot nonetheless even though it's a bit PG for YouTube's guidelines (guy getting taped gets a very visible boner even though he's wearing jeans as things progress which is understandable)

There's 3 parts of it and the whole thing looks to be 30 minutes long.

Despite the slightly silly tone there's some things about this video which raise questions and some concerns for me personally though which I'm wondering if any members can shed light on or give insight on. Firstly, I'm not really believing the guy is his uncle. Or that they're related even... this seems to be an amateur kinky bondage video which is just softcore enough it would fly under under YT mods noises as another playful duct tape vid.

The video is also age restricted for some reason and the uploader's profile name is a bit of a giveaway.

Then there's a St Andrew's Cross suspended from the garage ceiling... which is interesting and shows a bit of planning went into this rather than spur of the moment goofiness. Isn't it kind of creepy if someone's uncle wanted to tape their (just turned) 18 year old nephew to a piece of bondage furniture? Why would he have that in the first place if he's not into bondage? The guy taping him up really gets into it and starts off enthusiastically.

Interesting to see ladies are no where in sight at this "birthday." Where's his mom, aunt, sisters, female cousins, friends? Why aren't they also watching and keeping an eye on things? Why would he ask his uncle to do this to him if he get's excited about it? This is a somewhat weird family dynamic if that is really his uncle.

You can also see at some parts an older man in the background filming with his phone and giving directions at times.

Most concerning, if this really is a kink video, is the young red headed boy who looks like he's only in middle school. :shock: Though, he also adds legitimacy to the situation since no one under 18 should even be there if there is an adult or sexual element to this. But who knows?... I'm hoping I'm wrong about my concerns.

Don't want to offend or judge too harshly and maybe I'm overthinking a bit but the whole thing has an amateur kink vibe to it with the guy getting taped having possibly responded to a CL ad for one of those "Cash for Fun Video!" postings which are now against the TOS.

While it's hot projecting myself onto the guy's place getting taped up it's also one I feel conflicted watching since I'm not really sure whether it's a genuine context.... probably a long shot since this could be a re-upload from Facebook or another site and was buried deep within the related videos of a popular DT challenge but does anyone have any insight or want to weigh in with their opinion?
Last edited by boundsub 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

I saw those videos in the past and I’m not sure if that is the original poster, but I am pretty sure they are amateurs. Those of us who came of age reading Bondage Life Magazine discovered there are some unique families out there.

Back in the 1970’s, during the Evil Knievel days, there was a reality TV show call Thrill Seekers hosted by actor Chuck Connors. They would travel around the country to find amateurs performing their own stunts, mostly driving motorcycles through burning bales of hay and such. However, one night I was shocked when the episode showed a teenage girl who would swim laps in her pool after being tied hand (behind) and foot by her father. When they asked her mother how this got started she said her daughter always liked to be tied up. I was in high school and in love.

Anyway, there is a similar video set in the Assorted TUG Videos (M & F) topic (link below). In it a guy named Austin gets tied up by his dad while his family, including his mom, watches. The first video showing the tying process, which was labeled #2, has been removed by YouTube, but the other 6 videos, which start with #5, are still there showing his escape process. Just as interesting is the conversation his family is having during Austin’s struggle, like this is a common family activity.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=396
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic