Amazing Indian Soap Opera Scene (M/FF)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Amazing Indian Soap Opera Scene (M/FF)

Post by Terry45 »

I found this on YouTube and thought it should be shared here. The scene is from an Indian show and I don't know the language but the plot seems straightforward enough. There's a bad guy who follows old-school villain rules: (1) Wear black. (2) Laugh maniacally. (3) Kidnap women and leave them in rube-goldberg death traps that give the heroes just enough time to arrive and save the day. The scene lasts through three episodes, intercut with a different scene from another plot line. It's got great melodramatic acting from the two ladies and lots of close-ups of their feet.

First episode:

(The scene in this video is from the start until 10:14 and from 12:32 to 12:50.)

Second episode:

(The scene is from 3:00 to 7:08, 10:52 to 15:17, and 18;50 to the end.)

Third episode:

(Scene is from the beginning until the rescue occurs at about the 6:00 mark.)

latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Wow! Awesome scene. The plot is very creative, and the acting is melodramatic and you can tell when the recording is done without the ice and without the wrists tied. But the plot is fantastic!! I hope more tv shows include these kind of predicaments.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

You can search on YouTube for something like "Indian TV bondage" and get playlists with hundreds of scenes, but this one seems to be unique in being so long and going all out on the drama.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic