WayOverThere8689 (M/F, occasionally F/F)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

WayOverThere8689 (M/F, occasionally F/F)

Post by Sportsfan »

I don't post here much, probably never will, but I feel like this was too good to not share with you guys. About a year ago I found a Youtube channel called WayOverThere8689, which produces homemade action/adventure movies similar to films such as Indiana Jones, National Treasure, etc. The quality honestly isn't that bad, especially for a home-film, but the thing that makes this channel's videos stand out from the rest, and why some of their videos have hundreds of thousands to millions of views more than other one's, is their very realistic and frequent tie up sequences, always featuring adult females in the classic girl next door style, which I've seen some people here lament on how there isn't enough of anymore. Here are some good one's:

(knees and ankles tied, wrists tied in front to knee ropes, tape gag)

(hands and arms taped behind back, knees and ankles taped, tape gag)

(wrists and arms tied behind back, knees and ankles tied, cleave gag)

(TWO ladies, wrists tied behind back, kness tied, ankles tied and connected to more ropes around the arms, creating a semi-strict hogtie, thick cleave gags)

(hands and arms taped behind back, ankles, knees and thighs taped, wraparound tape gag)

And there are many more if you go searching. The people behind this channel maintain that they just love creating movies and want to create realistic scenarios, but there's at least one person in that group that knows what they're doing ;) .

One thing I do ask is to not flood them with comments, because then they do might take down the videos like so many have before them, and are also still currently making movies. At it's core the channel is a bunch of friends creating some honestly decent movies together, and so along with sharing this I just ask that you don't bug them and let them keep doing what they enjoy, so that we can enjoy what they do for as long as possible ;) .
Bartbartbart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bartbartbart »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbO-7tFUMfM

this is one of my favorite around 7:25 you see her tied up
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow amazing videos and a very interesting channel thanks for sharing
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Funny, I think I've pieced together that these folks are actually somewhat local to me! I'll have to keep my eyes open for these amateur filmmakers, haha.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Nexus wrote: 5 years ago Funny, I think I've pieced together that these folks are actually somewhat local to me! I'll have to keep my eyes open for these amateur filmmakers, haha.
Based on what I've seen I would guess they are somewhere in the Florida/Alabama/Georgia region, but I could be wrong.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Sportsfan wrote: 5 years ago
Nexus wrote: 5 years ago Funny, I think I've pieced together that these folks are actually somewhat local to me! I'll have to keep my eyes open for these amateur filmmakers, haha.
Based on what I've seen I would guess they are somewhere in the Florida/Alabama/Georgia region, but I could be wrong.
Have a feeling they might be Canadian, not sure though ?
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago
Bingo ;)

The one guy was wearing a Toronto FC shirt. I feel like you'd be hard pressed to find someone wearing the Toronto soccer league merch too far from the area. Also in the one vid where the guy gave directions, he listed a couple towns by me. Townsend...Dover...
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Nexus wrote: 5 years ago
Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago

Bingo ;)

The one guy was wearing a Toronto FC shirt. I feel like you'd be hard pressed to find someone wearing the Toronto soccer league merch too far from the area. Also in the one vid where the guy gave directions, he listed a couple towns by me. Townsend...Dover...
Aha, good catch. I just saw the Dolphins gear as well as how the scenery looked and figured Florida.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic