USA boy

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

USA boy

Post by mikeybound »

Anyone else remember that thread of pics of this TUGs icon? Or the vids some forum members had to share with us?
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

mikeybound wrote: 6 years ago Anyone else remember that thread of pics of this TUGs icon? Or the vids some forum members had to share with us?
I remember the pictures but I didn’t know there were any videos as well
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I have several pics of him.

Drawscore
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

I've never had the privilege of watching a USA boy video lmao
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

drawscore wrote: 6 years ago I have several pics of him.

Drawscore
Then how about posting them? Go on Drawscore dooooo it!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

They were so common, I thought everybody had them.

Drawscore
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

The name for me rings a bell, but I can't associate it with any pictures or videos.

I will stand in the line of those who ask for them though.
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

drawscore wrote: 6 years ago They were so common, I thought everybody had them.

Drawscore
i agree you should definitely post them
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Somewhere, they got lost. strayed, or stolen. I can't seem to find them on the various thumb drives.

DrSCORE
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

WHO SUMMONED ME?!?!

Just kidding. :lol:

I've got 11 of them, as well as 1 more that I think is from the same set. Doesn't mean that's all that exist, but it's all that I got. Here's a link to the previews.
https://imgur.com/a/lXkrO

Oh, and I also have pics in case anyone is interested.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

thanks [mention]Xtc[/mention] now i know what they're talking about :)
Knew ony that pic you linked, but seeing [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] previews, I feel like I missed quite something...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

@SolidSnickerdoodle any chance you can share those videos with us :D
SolidSnickerdoodle

Sorry for the hold up, guys. I was trying to figure out the best way to make them available. Decided to go with MediaFire so I wouldn't have to respond to everyone's messages. Here's the link.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/5i23mbybchyv3/USA_Boy

Will somebody hit me up months after I've deleted the link? Probably. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :)
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 6 years ago Sorry for the hold up, guys. I was trying to figure out the best way to make them available. Decided to go with MediaFire so I wouldn't have to respond to everyone's messages. Here's the link.

Will somebody hit me up months after I've deleted the link? Probably. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :)
Thank you for sharing!
I remember seeing an discussion on the old forum about his age did we ever establish it?
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 6 years ago Sorry for the hold up, guys. I was trying to figure out the best way to make them available. Decided to go with MediaFire so I wouldn't have to respond to everyone's messages. Here's the link.

Do you have a tablet friendly source?
SolidSnickerdoodle

mikeybound wrote: 6 years ago

Do you have a tablet friendly source?
I do knot unfortunately, but if you want to pm me and give me your email I can make arrangements for you.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] thanks for sharing, was such a huge gap in my GiD culture :) Those vids and pics look so much like my olds drawings, that's kind of refreshing...
Ok, you always wonder about the story behind such vids and sessions, using supposedly naive youngsters for not so innocent purposes and all, but "they" were rather cool with him, he even escapes in some of the vids...
And my own teenage years neighbor looked just like him, hot memories coming back ;)
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 161

Post by Deleted User 161 »

Yes. These vids bring back memories of this boy, a sure icon.:)

Shame that's he is not barefoot in any of the vids :(
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

kirkas wrote: 6 years ago Shame that's he is not barefoot in any of the vids :(
Depends on your tastes, endless purists debate :lol:
To me, keeping clothes and socks or shoes on helps it remain not too offensive...
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

For the record, I think google drive works on portable devices like tablets and phones.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Google Drive does work for the bigger files. A couple of them aren’t downlodable on phone/tablet for some reason.

So what’s usa boy’s story? I mean he’s obviously been a TUG legend for what seems like a few years. He also seems so young in some of these videos. In the most respectful way possible, why do these videos/pictures exist?
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] : strange remark from someone with your signature ;)
I get what you mean and yes, such vids do feel like exploitation and it is... But I don't think he and the other kids you see with him were forced into it, if that's what you think. At worst, it's manipulating the kids' need for attention and putting their potential future at risk for others "pleasure"... ( OK, that's serious enough, I grant you that )
But don't be naive when it comes to what such kids have in mind and what they understand or not...
Speaking only for myself here, but in my teens I would have actually loved that someone proposed such things to me. Not saying it would have been good for me, but I wouldn't have felt forced into it.
When such guy stop doing these stuff, there's always another to take his place because there is always a certain amount of kids who feel the need to show themselves like that

These last years, there's been a young guy called Aaron who kept posting vids on Youtube of himself bound and gagged. He started when he was around 14 and he's now doing it in a "pro" mode - which I find sad - and you could see he really did it all by himself... When I saw his vids, I knew I would have done the same if internet existed when I was a kid... Instead, I had to draw :D

So in a sense, the net makes the whole thing much "moral", because it removed the inter-generational manipulation aspect...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Frankenfreud ( or Freudenstein ?! ) here, but I cooked you a visual demonstration:
all the same.jpg
1 is a frame from a vid made by an adult, using a - I really think he was - cooperative kid who's happy to get his crazy pulsions taken care of, somehow... Or, at the very least, he doesn't see something wrong with it.

2 is a frame from a home made vid of a teen showing himself to anyone on Youtube. That pic alone tells you it's more than an average tapedup challenge... Plus he did a lot of these and with some kind of escalade...

3 is a drawing of me made by me using mirror, in my late teens. Had no digital camera and there was no net to share anything...

What I mean is that it's all the same impulses being dealt with by different guys using different ways... From one generation to the next, it's the same stories expressed with each decade's possibilities.
BUT YES: it is more defendable when it's done out of pure free will and not "pushed" by others, especially adults. So things are kind of going toward the best and out of the questionable.
But stil, you can consider that the guy who shot the first vid also wanted to see his "teenage visions" made real. What can be weird is how he approached the kid, agree that it must have been playing with limits... Meaning I don't promote doing vids with minors and all of that is best when it comes from the concerned individuals themselves...

That's the way I really see it but I'd be happy to debate that with anyone, here or elsewhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 6 years ago WHO SUMMONED ME?!?!

Just kidding. :lol:

I've got 11 of them, as well as 1 more that I think is from the same set. Doesn't mean that's all that exist, but it's all that I got. Here's a link to the previews.
https://imgur.com/a/lXkrO

Oh, and I also have pics in case anyone is interested.
They look good, but if they get re-sized to twice or 4x the thumbnail size, they become blurry, and not clearly focused.

Drawscore
Locked Previous topicNext topic