USA boy

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Akariah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Akariah »

Do you guys know where I could contact Aaron and find his videos/channels online? I’ve been trying to find him for a long while!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 6 years ago Sorry for the hold up, guys. I was trying to figure out the best way to make them available. Decided to go with MediaFire so I wouldn't have to respond to everyone's messages. Here's the link.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/5i23mbybchyv3/USA_Boy

Will somebody hit me up months after I've deleted the link? Probably. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :)
Very good. Thanks.

The drawback, is that when you view an image, you have to back out to go to the nest one. There are some sites with an arrow on either side of the picture. You click on the right arrow to go to the next image, and the left one, for the previous image.

Just a thought.

Drawscore
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Akariah wrote: 6 years ago Do you guys know where I could contact Aaron and find his videos/channels online? I’ve been trying to find him for a long while!
He has a profile on VK. Aaron Smith I believe. Fair warning though, he charges a lot for custom videos. The details are a little sketchy and there's been cases of him not coming through after payment is made.
Locked Previous topicNext topic