The Bondage Club

Post links to other TUG websites here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Bondage Club

Post by TomYi »

So, can we take a second to talk about our lord and saviour, Ben987?

Seriously, he and his team have done wonders for the BDSM gamer community. I'm mainly referring to their two biggest projects: Bondage College, and Bondage Club. Both of them can be found here: https://www.bondageprojects.com/

I've seen these games mentioned here before, but it's amazing that they don't have their own topic yet in TUG Links.

I personally love Bondage College (It's a shame that the amazing bonus level remains incomplete.) but Ben987's biggest success by far has been the Bondage Club. It's the closest thing we have to a bondage MMO. There are tons of minigames and other features that you can enjoy in both multiplayer and singleplayer. It's constantly being updated too, with new features being added regularly.

There are some downsides though. Your character is always female, so expect a lot of G.I.R.L.s in multiplayer. And worst of all, you have to do SO MUCH GRINDING in order to unlock all the items and abilities that you want. It's nuts.

Anyone here have an account at the club?
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi, thank you for posting this, it sounds really interesting.

I have absaloutly no problem with the fact that the character will always be female.

I don't have an account at the club, but would love to.

Thank you again for posting!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

That was amazing! Thanks for linking it. Was a great way to lose a day.

The combat system in Club was interesting. Very luck dependent, but still required skill. I was frustrated that I kept losing until I started to get the hang of it. I wish it was more clear how to level up your combat ability though. I didn't know if training in bondage at the dojo had any effect or not. As you said, it is a little grindy. Adding some more variation in the activities that exist would help. As it is, every mission starts to feel the same after a bit. I softlocked myself by escaping from the asylum and getting a 24 hour sentence as punishment, which is probably for the best because I was getting way too addicted.

This is a personal preference, but I was kind of disappointed you had to release the girls you "kidnapped" to collect the bounty. In my mind, games should be a safe space to explore ideas of coercion and peril.

College was a fun little CYO. There were some cute scenes... a lot of obvious loose ends that I hope they tie up at some point. I wanted to see what would happen if you helped the bad girl against the nerd girl for instance. I don't think it was even possible to meet the heart/submission requirements of some of the paths. The literature class was really tedious. 1 or 2 rounds of that would have been plenty, no need for 5. But the game shows potential.

But again, it was a lot of fun to try for a day or so.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Shotrow wrote: 2 years ago This is a personal preference, but I was kind of disappointed you had to release the girls you "kidnapped" to collect the bounty. In my mind, games should be a safe space to explore ideas of coercion and peril.
If you grind for enough money, you can buy a private room and keep more than 10 captives in there! There's SO MUCH content, including some peril items, but sadly, the game comes with no good instruction manual. Ben987's comment sections are filled with players asking how to unlock certain things lol

Shotrow wrote: 2 years ago College was a fun little CYO. There were some cute scenes... a lot of obvious loose ends that I hope they tie up at some point. I wanted to see what would happen if you helped the bad girl against the nerd girl for instance. I don't think it was even possible to meet the heart/submission requirements of some of the paths.
You actually can earn enough heart/submission points to dominate and love every one of the four other girls. You just need to pick your dialogue options carefully.

And you actually can help the bad girl against the nerd girl! It's an option for Chapter 7, but it's so tricky to unlock that I didn't know the option existed for well over a year!

That's the thing that I love about Bondage College. It's got a more branching story than a whole lot of AAA games with the same claim to fame. There is so much more depth to it than one would expect!
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
If you grind for enough money, you can buy a private room and keep more than 10 captives in there! There's SO MUCH content, including some peril items, but sadly, the game comes with no good instruction manual. Ben987's comment sections are filled with players asking how to unlock certain things lol
Yeah, I know about that, and I unlocked it. But it the dialogue makes it very clear the girls are there consensually, not as prisoners lol. Like I said, personal preference.

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
You actually can earn enough heart/submission points to dominate and love every one of the four other girls. You just need to pick your dialogue options carefully.

And you actually can help the bad girl against the nerd girl! It's an option for Chapter 7, but it's so tricky to unlock that I didn't know the option existed for well over a year!

That's the thing that I love about Bondage College. It's got a more branching story than a whole lot of AAA games with the same claim to fame. There is so much more depth to it than one would expect!
That I didn't know. Would be nice to have a wiki or walkthrough after playing it through blindly a couple of times. EDIT: Just noticed the walkthrough videos.

EDIT2: After experiencing some of the other paths, I have to say, my complaint about Club being too soft definitely doesn't apply to college.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Pfaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pfaster »

Been a fan of College and Club for some time now.

Yeah the College is left unfinished due to Club taking up so much time and effort, even with all the extra developers contributing to the Club. So i doubt College will get an update any time soon. Club is just a massive project that requires time and money, and it will never be "finished". You can join it's discord channel(I'm sure the link is somewhere on the home page) to get more quicker responses from the community, be it Tips and Tricks, FAQ, or just development progress.
When single player gets boring you can always switch over to Chat Rooms. Just take into mind everyone you meet there is another person. Getting an RP going can be slow and time consuming, but for the most part the people are nice and welcoming
RobynRoped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobynRoped »

This looks like a really interesting thing. I’ve never seen a virtual bondage game like this and I’m intrigued for sure. Glad it was shared so I can check it out
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

RobynRoped wrote: 2 years ago This looks like a really interesting thing. I’ve never seen a virtual bondage game like this and I’m intrigued for sure. Glad it was shared so I can check it out
It is an interesting game. There are a lot of underage persons on it I am afraid. I would like to play with you on it maybe. I am more sure you are over 18 then most of the users in the game lol
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Yes!

Can't believe there's a thread on this, I kinda thought it was a small community, but it's clearly not!

A couple things have changed since this original post, so I'll just edit it a bit:

1. There's now a male option for your character, although it's still pretty early in development and some accessories can't be used while as a male.
2. I believe they've made grinding easier(?) I've been running around the club doing various things (mostly tying up people) and I've been getting a fairly decent stream of money to spend.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

tomato wrote: 4 months ago Yes!

Can't believe there's a thread on this, I kinda thought it was a small community, but it's clearly not!

A couple things have changed since this original post, so I'll just edit it a bit:

1. There's now a male option for your character, although it's still pretty early in development and some accessories can't be used while as a male.
2. I believe they've made grinding easier(?) I've been running around the club doing various things (mostly tying up people) and I've been getting a fairly decent stream of money to spend.
How do you set up a male character. I tried and it defaulted to female
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Bondageboi wrote: 3 months ago
tomato wrote: 4 months ago Yes!

How do you set up a male character. I tried and it defaulted to female
Just click "Change Appearance" and change your Upper Body and Genitalia to male. Then hit save changes. It should work as normal.
How does it act on your side? Does it just nullify the changes or revert back or something else?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I decided to try out Bondage Club yesterday. I'm really digging it so far, even if it is on the grindy side.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I've played around on there. It can be fun and it's pretty well designed considering it's a few people's hobbies, essentially, though more adult/BDSM oriented than I'm really into.
Kenzie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kenzie »

These sound like they’d be a lot of fun. Glad they were posted to take a look at!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic