Bing Image Creator

Post links to other TUG websites here.
User avatar
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 97
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Atlanta

Bing Image Creator

Post by drgoremd »

Microsoft's Bing now has a free text to image generator - https://www.bing.com/images/create

Although it is highly restrictive, if you spend some time learning how to get around the filters it produces some really great images.

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 191
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Turkey

Post by NabHer »

I'm curious as to how you managed to get around the filters, like could you give an example of the prompts you used to generate these images?
User avatar
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver
Posts: 3574
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Québec, Canada
Contact:

Post by Canuck100 »

I’ve managed to be quite successful getting around Bing’s strict ToS…. Giving a positive spin to the prompts seems to help, as in “he is tied up thoroughly for a playful escape challenge” or “he clamped hand is on his friend’s mouth to prevent him from telling secrets to their teammates”

Check out my IG, the prompts I use are included in my posts.

Canucktug on IG
User avatar
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 97
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Atlanta

Post by drgoremd »

NabHer wrote: 1 month ago I'm curious as to how you managed to get around the filters, like could you give an example of the prompts you used to generate these images?
Here are some suggestions:

1. Start with a very basic prompt and slowly add on to it so you can tell what words are getting flagged
2. Use long prompts. You want to confuse the AI so be as verbose as possible
3. Think about how to represent things in an alternate way. For example, instead of using the term 'duct tape' say 'a thin strip of gray paper'.
4. Be literal if necessary, instead of saying someone is holding a gun, say they are holding a device used to shoot bullets. Or if they are holding a knife, a device used to cut meat
5. Use obscure synonyms if necessary, e.g. 'hemp' or 'jute' or 'cords' instead of rope
6. Use punctation to make it seem like each element is independent, not related
7. Add "In the style of..." a well known photographer or film director or cinemaphotographer
8. Use foreign language terms instead of common English words likely to get flagged
9. If you are referencing a celebrity use terms like "resembles" or "looks like"
10. When trying to make a gag prompt use "mouth and nose" or "nose and mouth" instead of "over the mouth"
11. Use misspellings
12. Try different arrangements of word order if you get blocked
13. If you get the dog image you can re-try multiple times, which may be required
14. Lead the AI to water but don't let it drink such as "her hands are tied with."
15. Add as much context to the scene as possible.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 339
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Plymouth, UK

Post by Terry »

Interesting. Yeah a lot of these art AIs are very restrictive and been trying to find ways of getting round it. Just upgraded to ChatGPT 4 and notice they now have an image AI called DALL-E. Have tried to do something on there but they are also refusing to give me what I want. It's saying it can't produce images featuring copyrighted characters either etc.
Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago I’ve managed to be quite successful getting around Bing’s strict ToS…. Giving a positive spin to the prompts seems to help, as in “he is tied up thoroughly for a playful escape challenge” or “he clamped hand is on his friend’s mouth to prevent him from telling secrets to their teammates”

Check out my IG, the prompts I use are included in my posts.

Canucktug on IG
Your account is private it says so can't see.
Last edited by Terry 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver
Posts: 3574
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Québec, Canada
Contact:

Post by Canuck100 »

Terry wrote: 1 month ago
Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago I’ve managed to be quite successful getting around Bing’s strict ToS…. Giving a positive spin to the prompts seems to help, as in “he is tied up thoroughly for a playful escape challenge” or “he clamped hand is on his friend’s mouth to prevent him from telling secrets to their teammates”

Check out my IG, the prompts I use are included in my posts.

Canucktug on IG
Your account is private it says so can't see.
Just hit the “follow” button and I’ll approve it.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 339
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Plymouth, UK

Post by Terry »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago
Terry wrote: 1 month ago
Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago I’ve managed to be quite successful getting around Bing’s strict ToS…. Giving a positive spin to the prompts seems to help, as in “he is tied up thoroughly for a playful escape challenge” or “he clamped hand is on his friend’s mouth to prevent him from telling secrets to their teammates”

Check out my IG, the prompts I use are included in my posts.

Canucktug on IG
Your account is private it says so can't see.
Just hit the “follow” button and I’ll approve it.
Following. tregan219 is my account.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 339
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Plymouth, UK

Post by Terry »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 month ago I’ve managed to be quite successful getting around Bing’s strict ToS…. Giving a positive spin to the prompts seems to help, as in “he is tied up thoroughly for a playful escape challenge” or “he clamped hand is on his friend’s mouth to prevent him from telling secrets to their teammates”

Check out my IG, the prompts I use are included in my posts.

Canucktug on IG
Am following and have tried copying the prompts to see how it shows for me and if works.

I've also noticed that the AI seems to create the same character in each image as it is the same boy each time. Other than that good to see this bypasses the restrictions. Will have to try with different descriptions also.
User avatar
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 205
Joined: 6 years ago

Post by Chris12 »

I tried it a couple of times. The result was often hilarious like captives without hands who's arms suddenly turned into ropes. Or people where the gag was fused to the mouth and in a really weird shape. Or when they have six fingers and three hands.
User avatar
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 65
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: California

Post by Terry45 »

Chris12 wrote: 3 weeks ago I tried it a couple of times. The result was often hilarious like captives without hands who's arms suddenly turned into ropes. Or people where the gag was fused to the mouth and in a really weird shape. Or when they have six fingers and three hands.
I've started using a different image generator (Playground AI). It seems to be true for all of them that hands are particularly difficult for the AI to do right for some reason, but if you join the Discord servers or look for tutorials on YouTube or elsewhere, there are some ways to deal with that problem. For starters, you can add something like "extremely detailed and realistic hands" to your prompt.
turuto2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 6
Joined: 2 weeks ago

Post by turuto2 »

I have tried to experiment with Bing, but with 30 prompts in the free version it's really difficult to produce even a single good image.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of AI-generated pictures. There's a slew of these on Deviantart and elsewhere and they are just all too similar to each other to be memorable.

I prefer to select a real photo and tell a story around it rather than rely on the AI's idea of what my fantasies look like.
User avatar
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 654
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Post by wataru14 »

Bing looks like it changed their prompt filters recently and phrases that used to work either get the eggdog or get completely ignored. Handcuffs are pretty easy to get with to issues. But rope or tape is a different matter altogether.

Anyone have suggestions on prompts that work?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic