ChatGPT

Post links to other TUG websites here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ChatGPT

Post by Terry »

So I recently discovered ChatGPT what is absolutely amazing for a multitude of reasons. One of the best things about it is how it can be used to help write stories. Especially for TUG stuff.

I can type in a prompt like "Write a story in which [insert character name] is captured by [insert character name] and left bound and gagged" or something like that.

Not too perfect and sometimes repeats as well as the gagging dialogues aren't too perfect particularly during scripts rather than stories where gagged captives still yell out and talk, which needs fixing at time but ChatGPT in general has been a lot of fun to use. Using it to experiment with a lot of fantasy type TUGs.
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

I've had minimal success with Chat GPT. The first time I tried, I could get some tie up elements in and it turned out okay. But at a certain point, it kept putting up roadblocks. Is there a way you've found around that? Or a way that you didn't encounter it?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I've gotten a lot better. You have to be specific in the prompts about how you want it. Also GPT4 gets better results than 3.5 also.
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Are you currently using the GPT4 version? If so, how much better do you think it is when outputting TUG-related things? I've been thinking about upgrading to it since ChatGPT's responses to my prompts have been feeling repetitive.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I think it is better although a bit slower.
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

i've had some luck, but rather formulaic and my prompting has to be very specific and very explicit about consent.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I clicked the link and created an account, but can't find the prompts needed to plug in characters, situations, etc. Can anyone offer any assistance? Thanks
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I just usually say something along the lines of "Write a story where [insert character name/type] gets captured by [character] who then keep him tied up and gagged in [location]". I might add in a bit more detail in the prompt depending on the characters, location etc like the build up etc.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thank you, Terry.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

ChatGPT has gotten more restrictive lately particularly in 4, not so much in 3.5 where it says things like "I'm sorry, I can't write that story for you. Is there anything else you'd like to know?". Seems it won't generate fictional stories now involving kidnapping and distress. Does sometimes work if I regenerate but is mostly now being really annoying with its refusal to give me what I want.
DominAIx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DominAIx »

You need to use the API where you can set the System Message for GPT4.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Does this come with an English transaltiom? :?:
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

DominAIx wrote: 7 months ago You need to use the API where you can set the System Message for GPT4.
I'm not sure what that means
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

How about trying - unhinged.ai
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

I use an app called character.ai that I like more than ChatGPT
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Character.AI is good although not perfect but you can regenerate as many times as you like. Can get a bit annoying when they expect a response from you when gagged then get angry if you don't respond sometimes and sometimes gets repetitive in continuous responses. I do like using it though with fictional characters.

Not heard of unhinged.ai.
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

I recommend https://spicychat.ai/

You need to wait for a little while, but the chats have basically no boundaries.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I am having fun these days playing with ChatGPT.

I asked ChatGPT to complete and add more details to a story from the archives that I found really good, but that seemed a bit rushed at the end. It did a really great job, imo!

Take a look at Sherry’s revenge (f/m) and the additional chapter that I added, and let me know what you think!
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

We're obviously in the early days of AI generated content (written and art) but its pretty exciting to see how it all develops, providing we don't all get blackmailed for our tug-based prompts, or wiped out as a species by our AI overlords first.
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

Curious if anyone has any updates, had any luck or experience with any newer sites or whatever.
elanshof
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elanshof »

Stumbled up on this site: https://huggingface.co/spaces/HuggingFaceH4/zephyr-chat

It is open to NSFW and bondage stuff without any pushback I've seen. Not the greatest detail or whatever, but still way more permissive than other places!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Cool, will check it out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic