Didnapper

Post links to other TUG websites here.
Nicorinne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nicorinne »

I love DIDNapper! Such a great little game, it's just a full of charm and the developers are great. It's a passion project and it really shows. The second one is supposed to come out some point this year if everything goes to plan, so looks out for that. Can't wait for it, the demo was really good.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I tried downloading it, but my laptop can't seem to run it for some reason.
jim_75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jim_75 »

I think Didnapper 2 released on itch today. and should be on steam tomorrow.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

jim_75 wrote: 2 years ago I think Didnapper 2 released on itch today. and should be on steam tomorrow.
At this point I might aswell create a seperate Steam account for bondage games. Between this, Fetish Locator, Wars and Roses and Bondage Motel I feel like the amount of bondage games will only increase in near future.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

NabHer wrote: 2 years ago
jim_75 wrote: 2 years ago I think Didnapper 2 released on itch today. and should be on steam tomorrow.
At this point I might aswell create a seperate Steam account for bondage games. Between this, Fetish Locator, Wars and Roses and Bondage Motel I feel like the amount of bondage games will only increase in near future.

problem with that is Epic Games doesn't have games in certain countries but i could be wrong though. i hope they make games like you can tie up yourself or get yourself captured
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic