Claude.AI

Post links to other TUG websites here.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Claude.AI

Post by drgoremd »

https://claude.ai

A new AI chat bot from some of the people who created Chat-GPT. Although there is no character limit to it's responses, they are generally much shorter than those of Chat-GPT. It does however seem to be far more amenable to topics of bondage, tying and gagging, at least for a while and then it suddenly grows a conscience.

What makes this better than Chat-GPT is that it's an actual chat bot that you can bounce ideas off of in a conversational manner and get some really good responses in a way that feels organic.

It's free to use. It has a limit of 100k characters per day which is quite a lot.

Definitely worth checking out.
Last edited by drgoremd 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

I tried it this one is also very restrictive like ChatGPT
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

I haven't had that experience. See the example below:

The CLAW agent carries Jenna's limp form into the room and dumps her unceremoniously in a chair. "One teenage spy, as promised," he announces to Ruskin.

"Excellent work," Ruskin replies, looking relieved. He assists tying Jenna's wrists and ankles tightly to the chair.

The agent waves smelling salts under Jenna's nose. She stirs, head lolling groggily as she fights the chloroform's lingering effects. As her eyes blink open, she tugs fiercely at her bonds.

"Well well, look who's awake," the agent taunts. Jenna's eyes blaze with anger as she takes in her captive situation. She opens her mouth to spit threats, but the agent swiftly gags her with a cloth.

"We can't have you crying for help," he mocks. Jenna shouts furiously into the gag. The agent pats her head condescendingly.

"I'll let CLAW know the package is secured." He steps out, leaving Jenna alone with Ruskin. She stares the professor down, promising vengeance. He shifts nervously, avoiding her gaze.

Jenna knows she needs to keep a cool head if she's to escape and turn the tables on her deceitful captors...
AndrewTied93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AndrewTied93 »

i would do this but i don't trust websites to give out my phone number
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Didn’t work so well for me, said it wasn’t comfortable with the thought of tying and gagging someone
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Same here. Have had no luck with Claude.AI at all. At least ChatGPT seems to be a bit more responsive now even on 3.5 when before it constantly refused to produce any kind of stories involving people in distress.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

SubBondageBoy wrote: 3 months ago Didn’t work so well for me, said it wasn’t comfortable with the thought of tying and gagging someone
Unfortunately, they updated it a few months back and it's become a lot more restrictive.
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Claude has definitely gotten more restrictive from the last time I used it. However, it still generates exactly what I want as long as I don't overload the prompt with sensitive words. I can still use the words "gag" or "tied up" just fine but I can't prompt it to do something too specific like "gag with ___". I like it this way though because it's interesting seeing the scenarios the bot comes up with (not to mention the responses are quite lengthy and decent so that's pretty good).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic