TieupTales.com Closing

Post links to other TUG websites here.
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TieupTales.com Closing

Post by Lorddunmore »

If anyone here has or had an active subscription to the website tieuptales.com, they have posted a note on the website that it is closing as of 16 January.

There were a lot of very well written stories, and featured artwork by "Bowen", has a fantastic page on DeviantArt.

It hadn't been updated in quite a while, so it's not surprising that it's closing. Still, it's going to be missed, at least by me.
Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

Never even heard of the site until now :(
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Lorddunmore[/mention], Thanks for brining this to members' attention.
Please may I suggest that you post a link to the site?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I wish I knew about this site before it had closed, unfortunately, I didn't get to the link until it had closed so maybe it is still on the way back machine.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Sad to hear it closed and a fan of Bowen's artwork.... which can still be found on his Deviantart account.

Had a subscription to the site and it was a decent bondage site with unique, somewhat hard to find comics. Guess he wasn't making the kind of returns to keep the site running.
there is no sam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by there is no sam »

It had some good content, but became way too arduous to subscribe to. They stopped allowing monthly online subscriptions, and made you send a one-time payment via money order. It was very antiquated.

It would be awesome if bowen was able to release or re-sell his comics and illustrations. Not sure if the stories themselves will ever be re-posted
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic