The Sleep Tape (both M and F)

Post links to other TUG websites here.
freyjaceleste862

The Sleep Tape (both M and F)

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

https://www.consciousbreathing.com/product/sleep-tape/

Interesting you are encouraged to gag your child or yoru partner to sleep!
Last edited by freyjaceleste862 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Can't help noticing the complete disregard of the obvious safety concerns in the Q&A at the end.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
freyjaceleste862

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago Can't help noticing the complete disregard of the obvious safety concerns in the Q&A at the end.
they say at your own risk but there's 8 positive reviews. And they taped children.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

That sounds like a bad idea, especially if you have allergies like me.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
freyjaceleste862

TapeBondage123 wrote: 6 years ago That sounds like a bad idea, especially if you have allergies like me.
I agree dunno what sort of doctor recommends this
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, as far I read it say you should only do if is a habit and your nose must be free with inaction. But only one self not for other user and any case not for children. I is same as fake commercial last forum.

Xtc is sure not Safe, sane, consensual (SSC) but for one self, I think your can decide if you take take risk. Sometime I had feeling in past would not bad if it would the end.
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

It looks like classic pseudo medical gibberish which is at best a way of taking money off people, at worst a threat to life
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

To be sincere, those articles only seem good for being a list of excuses that you can give if someone discovers that you sleep with your mouth taped shut; those things described in those are the exact same situations of when you shouldnt sleep with your mouth taped.
freyjaceleste862

dragonmp93 wrote: 6 years ago To be sincere, those articles only seem good for being a list of excuses that you can give if someone discovers that you sleep with your mouth taped shut; those things described in those are the exact same situations of when you shouldnt sleep with your mouth taped.
I wonder if there were negative reviews but not posted.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
dragonmp93 wrote: 6 years ago To be sincere, those articles only seem good for being a list of excuses that you can give if someone discovers that you sleep with your mouth taped shut; those things described in those are the exact same situations of when you shouldnt sleep with your mouth taped.
Or those positive reviews are from people that didn't used the tape for what it was advertised for.
freyjaceleste862

dragonmp93 wrote: 6 years ago
Or those positive reviews are from people that didn't used the tape for what it was advertised for.
some were used on young children--you think the parents gagged their kids?
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

dragonmp93 wrote: 6 years ago

some were used on young children--you think the parents gagged their kids?
I have no idea, but given the current state of the world, everything is possible.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Why not use a household tape instead of buying specialty tape?
freyjaceleste862

gaggedrock29 wrote: 6 years ago Why not use a household tape instead of buying specialty tape?
because those can suffocate people.
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

Why do you want to tape your child's mouth shut that just amounts to child cruelty so no
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic