a great interactive bondage story!

Post links to other TUG websites here.
Deleted User 379

a great interactive bondage story!

Post by Deleted User 379 »

https://miss-phantom-stories.neocities. ... antom.html

found this story while just searching through stuff! its really fun and actually quite long and detailed. give it a go!
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Does anyone know where to find the other stories from this author
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Simple. Well-written. Interactive. I loved it!

I hope more and more stories written in that manner to come up in the future!
Daniel Harris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daniel Harris »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago Does anyone know where to find the other stories from this author
https://www.deviantart.com/phantomdotex ... ve-stories

I found this particular story very enjoyable. I did manage to reach a "win" (capturing both villains without being captured myself), but frankly, that scenario was disappointing. I didn't want to win.

My favorite ending? Allowing myself to get captured by the guards in the tavern, and "forget the keys". Yes, please put the gag back in and make my restraints so tight I can never hope to escape.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Daniel Harris wrote: 4 years ago
Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago Does anyone know where to find the other stories from this author
https://www.deviantart.com/phantomdotex ... ve-stories

I found this particular story very enjoyable. I did manage to reach a "win" (capturing both villains without being captured myself), but frankly, that scenario was disappointing. I didn't want to win.

My favorite ending? Allowing myself to get captured by the guards in the tavern, and "forget the keys". Yes, please put the gag back in and make my restraints so tight I can never hope to escape.
Yeh I checked out the authors page but I I’m only getting the pictures I can’t find any links to the actual stories
Daniel Harris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daniel Harris »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years agoYeh I checked out the authors page but I I’m only getting the pictures I can’t find any links to the actual stories
That one link above was an index, although DeviantArt isn't really the easiest to navigate for those purposes.

Witch Quest

Skelebomb Contest Entry

The Warden's Walk

The Murdered Medico

There seem to be two other stories, but I haven't created a DeviantArt account yet and they're marked as adult.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years agoYeh I checked out the authors page but I I’m only getting the pictures I can’t find any links to the actual stories
That one link above was an index, although DeviantArt isn't really the easiest to navigate for those purposes.

Witch Quest

Skelebomb Contest Entry

The Warden's Walk

The Murdered Medico

There seem to be two other stories, but I haven't created a DeviantArt account yet and they're marked as adult.
Aww thanks so much for getting these links, much appreciated!!
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Have you got a link to anymore of these?
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Witch Quest

Skelebomb Contest Entry

The Warden's Walk

The Murdered Medico

Have you got any more links to these?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It's too fetishistic for my tastes, but it's unique and well written.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic