Apologies for the Site Being Down/New Features

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Apologies for the Site Being Down/New Features

Post by chadmc90 »

Hi all,

I apologize for the site being down for so long. I was having trouble with updating and adding in new extensions to the site. One of the extensions was buggy, which caused the entire site to crash.

Also, I did manage to add some new things:
1. A handful of new styles to cutomize the appearance of the site. Most are Dark Mode like styles. You can change your styles via the User Control Panel in your account.
2. Improvement: Scrolling Quotes. Quoted postes that are "long" are now placed in a scrollable box to reduce the length of threads.
Improvement: PM Capacity Status Bar. When viewing your inbox, a bar is now present that will show your the percentage of space left for PMs. This does not work on certain styles(Lucid Lime at least).

Hope this helps!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for your work!

After it didn't resolve itself within an hour, I was afraid there had been something serious going on. Glad that that's not the case. :lol: Don't worry about the slight inconvenience, it's great that you did the update. Especially the second point sounds like a really nice improvement.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic