Dedicated section for stories containing pictures

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dedicated section for stories containing pictures

Post by noggip »

It's known that some authors here like to include pictures either embedded within or after their stories, likely to add immersion or just as personal preference. Sometimes I like reading stories specifically from those who include pictures, but it can be hard to find them. Perhaps a subsection for these particular stories could be included on the forum somewhere? I'm sure people like myself will find the site experience way better because of it.
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

I think this is a good idea, but it'd really be four sections, right? This site already divides stories between fictional/real and everyone/adult, so one new section can't really cover it. It could also make it harder to find stories, because now you'd have to check two sections instead of one.

With that in mind, how about a tagging convention? That should still make it easier to find these stories without any of those side-effects, right?
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Personal opinion: I think it could be cumbersome for reasons stated above.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Most of my illustrated stories have the *ILLUSTRATED* label right next to the gender-tag.

Ex:
- EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM) *ILLUSTRATED*
- EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*
- SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M) *ILLUSTRATED*
- SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

It's up to the authors themselves to label their stuff. I really don't think this warrants splintering the forum up and adding more sections.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic