Question

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
kidnapplz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Question

Post by kidnapplz »

Sorry to be a pest, but i just wondering if someone could tell me how to post photos Please?
i would really appreciate if you could help.
Thanks
Matt
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

In your case, my friend, post them from your DA account.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]kidnapplz[/mention] Go to the welcome to the board forum, and BondageFreak has posted an announcement on how to post photos to this board. He has made other good topics on how to navigate the board in other needs as well.
kidnapplz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapplz »

Many thanks
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

kidnapplz wrote: 2 years ago Sorry to be a pest, but i just wondering if someone could tell me how to post photos Please?
i would really appreciate if you could help.
Thanks
Matt
Hello Matt,
In your case (as [mention]Xtc[/mention] pointed out) it's extra simple.

Your photos are already hosted on DA, so you don't need to use Flickr or any other hosting website.
So long as your photos are hosted somewhere, that's all that matters.

Either way, all you need to do is go to your DA, right-click on the photo you want to post here and select "copy image link".

When you come back to the forum and are creating a new post (or a reply), you just need to click on the "Insert Image" button (the icon that looks like two mountains and a sun) and paste the DA link inside the code brackets.

When you're typing your post, it'll look like this:
DA image codes are extra fuckin' long (pardon my language).

Code: Select all

[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/5c010360-3f91-4309-854f-6ca82de29147/devjs48-87e7c1d1-ec85-4883-a272-ad951a97ab74.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_1707,q_75,strp/intruder_captured__1_by_kidnapplz_devjs48-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjMDEwMzYwLTNmOTEtNDMwOS04NTRmLTZjYTgyZGUyOTE0N1wvZGV2anM0OC04N2U3YzFkMS1lYzg1LTQ4ODMtYTI3Mi1hZDk1MWE5N2FiNzQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.oi8KLuVPmfLQFDK55CHs9TIKvP9aplq9htF5zSXzjCo[/img]

As usual, always click on "preview" before submitting your post.
It'll allow you to see if the image is showing correctly and allow you to tweak your post as many times as you want before finally submitting it.

And voilà, your image is posted.

kidnapplz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapplz »

Thanks a million
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]kidnapplz[/mention] No problem, mate. Glad we could help.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic