Confusion on Username Colors/Groups

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Confusion on Username Colors/Groups

Post by SilverLinings »

Maybe this is the right place? I tried to search for an answer but couldn't find one. I see the legend that shows what the different colors of usernames represent, but I have no idea what some of them mean?

For example, what the heck does "Honorary People" mean?

Also, how does one move from Registered to Intermediary to Active Member? Is there an actual criteria?

I've also noticed that people are listed as "Newly Registered" even thought they may have registered years and years ago.

Just confused by these things. Any insight will help my irrational overthinking here!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

SilverLinings wrote: 11 months ago Maybe this is the right place? I tried to search for an answer but couldn't find one. I see the legend that shows what the different colors of usernames represent, but I have no idea what some of them mean?

For example, what the heck does "Honorary People" mean?

Also, how does one move from Registered to Intermediary to Active Member? Is there an actual criteria?

I've also noticed that people are listed as "Newly Registered" even thought they may have registered years and years ago.

Just confused by these things. Any insight will help my irrational overthinking here!
I think it has to do with number of posts. I turned pink to purple (Intermediary Users) at ten posts and purple to gold (Active Users) at 100 posts.

I don't know what Honorary People means but there are only two Honorary People. I'm guessing it's a special designation for valued contributions to the community.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Our two "Honorary People" gave good swrvice when we were re-establishing the site after the meltdown.
@Bondagefreak served a term as a mod and @JasonToddman was a past mod who put up some money in an attempt to save the previous incarnation.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Thank you both! I also didn't know you could click on the categories and see everyone who was tagged as such. Now I do...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic