Fanfiction section

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fanfiction section

Post by mikeybound »

I thought it may be a good idea to have a section specifically for fanfiction, to encourage that specific type of story content. Any thoughts on this?
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I think that niche might be too small, since fan fiction would probably require a further split into different types of fanfiction.
As far as I know, most fanfiction sites are very open to fanfiction which venture into the world of tie-up games. So those looking for fanfiction will be able to find their fix there.
Unless some updates have been rolled out over the past years that I was not aware of.

Also, as far as I know, there is no issue with posting a story on 2 websites, ie here and on AO3.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Most of my tie-up fics are fanfic related. Would love to see more though by others. Difficult to find specific tie-up related fanfics on FanFiction.Net.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I'd honestly like that however fanfictions have never performed very well on this site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic