Update site rules to include site's gender tagging rules

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Update site rules to include site's gender tagging rules

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Sorry to nag :!: It is just that I've noticed a slew of new stories appear that use the gender tagging rules of other sites, rather than the gender tagging rules of Stories of Tie Up Games.

I try to give friendly reminders to those who gender tag adult captives as lower case, that lower case does not mean or imply captive or submissive on this site, but explicitly states underage. However, the gender tagging rules -- even if pinned in the Community Talk thread -- can easily be missed and outright ignored by new contributors keen on jumping right into writing and sharing their stories. Reading the site rules as currently available does not even mention that lower case is underage, not submissive.

Also, in the spirit of inclusivity, we should (as in people more intelligent than me) come up with a way to gender tag trans people as I've seen that question come up from time to time as well.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)