Hot Political Topic

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Deleted User 96

Hot Political Topic

Post by Deleted User 96 »

Didn't they used to be a sub-section folder about discussion on politics and current events in the old TUG forums? Was wondering if that would be made here as well. :P
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Let's not and say we didn't.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

kidnapUKdamsels wrote: 6 years ago Didn't they used to be a sub-section folder about discussion on politics and current events in the old TUG forums? Was wondering if that would be made here as well. :P
It says in the new rules for this new site that they are going to move away from the politics forums, more specifically no more politics! Which in my opinion is the best move.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Yep, and it will be strictly enforced. Any political posts will be removed and the poster could receive warnings and bans.

Theres plenty of politics elsewhere. Let's not bring it to the one place where we share similar interests and make this site more enjoyable.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Probably just as well. I'm recently retired, which means I have nothing to do, and a lot of time to do it.

Drawscore
Deleted User 96

chadmc90 wrote: 6 years ago Yep, and it will be strictly enforced. Any political posts will be removed and the poster could receive warnings and bans.

Theres plenty of politics elsewhere. Let's not bring it to the one place where we share similar interests and make this site more enjoyable.
Oh right that's fair enough sorry dind't read the earlier post
Deleted User 96

Solarbeast wrote: 6 years ago
kidnapUKdamsels wrote: 6 years ago Didn't they used to be a sub-section folder about discussion on politics and current events in the old TUG forums? Was wondering if that would be made here as well. :P
It says in the new rules for this new site that they are going to move away from the politics forums, more specifically no more politics! Which in my opinion is the best move.
Oh that's cool then. Dind't read the rules properly. Whoops my bad! :P :lol:
Deleted User 96

I'm sorry i did not read the rules about no politics post anymore on here folks. Respect the decision and suppose its for the best. Sorry again
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks to those who have commenetd for their support. The Admins did feel very strongly that it was for the best.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

That’s fine, but it’s a good thing you asked first instead of just posting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic