RDS - 03 - Sleepover tie up (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

RDS - 03 - Sleepover tie up (fff/m)

Post by Larzade »

I noticed this story was missing from the archives, so here it is.

RDS's stories
03 - Sleepover tie up
Story index at the bottom

By RDS

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Even after almost 40 years, I still remember most of the times when my sisters would tie me up. Although, over the years each of my three sisters have occasionally reminded me of various times that they also remember. I was on the phone with my sister Sherri the other night and she went into detail of one time when she came home and discovered me tied up. Sherri never did actually tie me up, but a few times, she would either watch my other sisters tie me up or would come home and find me helplessly tied. She's divorced and is now almost 60 years old, but she looks more like 40 and has a fantastic memory. As she related the story to me, she laughed as if it was yesterday. But as she was telling me the story, it reminded me of being tied up the night before by Susan and two of her girlfriends.

In late spring, our parents would normally take off on a long weekend and leave us four kids under the supervision of Sherri, the oldest daughter. She was probably 18 at the time and I was maybe 12. We were spaced out about 2 years apart, so Susan must have been 14 and Shelly would have been 16. Both Shelly and Susan were into dating at the time and Sherri had a boyfriend, however this weekend they didn't have any dates. What I didn't count on though was that Sherri was having a girlfriend of hers also spend the weekend with us. But I'll get into that later.

Anyway, earlier in the week, we were watching some movie on TV where a cowboy was captured by indians. He was left tied to a tree and surrounded by snakes or something, but somehow he escaped. One thing lead to another and Shelly asked me if that's what I wanted. I told her no way and she said there were lots of ways that Indians would tie up their prisoners that wouldn't hurt like that. My curiosity got the better of me and asked her how. She surprised me and asked if I wanted to find out. Susan sat silently as I looked at her, but I said OK. She then said that while our parents were away, that she and Susan would tie me up like I was captured by Indians. Over the next few days, Shelly and Susan determined how they were going to tie me up and neither of them would tell me and I was getting a little scared, yet anxious about it.

On Friday night, Shelly and Sherri went out with their friends, but Susan had two friends spend the night. I stayed in my room most of the evening while they watched TV and girl-talked. At one point I went to the kitchen for a soda, and my sister called me over when I walked past her. We small-talked for a minute and then she asked if I was ready to be tied up tomorrow. I immediately turned beat red because I thought that these tie up games were a secret between me and my sisters. Her friends giggled at my embarrassment but weren't cruel about it. Apparently while they were girl talking, Susan had told her friends about how she would tie me up sometimes. I don't remember Susan's friend's names, but one of them said that she thought I would look really cute all tied up. I don't know if it was planned, but then Susan asked if I wanted them to tie me. I was surprised that she asked me and after a couple minutes of more talk, I went and got some ropes and stuff. When I returned the three were waiting for me.

Susan sat on a chair and had me stand in front of her with my back towards her. Her friends watched as she grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me. She crossed my wrists and started wrapping and winding the rope around them. She criss-crossed the rope over my wrists and pulled them tightly together and made them virtually immobile. She must have tied four or five knots in the rope making it impossible for me to break free. When she was done, I turned around and she asked if it was too tight. I said no, that it was OK as I tried to wiggle my wrists through the rope. Susan got up and helped me get down to my knees. Then all three of them started wrapping more rope around my body and pinning my arms to my body. They then pushed me down on the floor. I was on my back as the three of them surrounded me. Susan lifted my legs in the air and one of her friends started winding another piece of rope around my ankles and legs. Susan sort of directed her with a few pointers to make sure that my feet were secure. In no time at all, I was bound hand and foot and helpless at the hands of three girls.

As I laid on my back, my sister and her two friends surrounded me with happy smiles. I could feel myself becoming aroused when they were hovering over me. As much as I liked the feeling of getting excited, I didn't want these girls to see me turned on. Fortunately, I was able to raise my knees up a little bit to hide my excited state. I couldn't imagine what they would have thought if they knew. Fortunately, I was rolled over onto my stomach and my feet were raised up towards my butt. Susan and her friends soon had me in a tight hog-tie and I couldn't move an inch. With me tightly bound on the floor and all of my weight on my hardened cock, my sister walked in front of me and gently lifted my head and asked if I was OK. I told her that I was and she just smiled and told me to try to escape. I started tugging and squirming but my hands were tied too tightly. My sister and her friends watched for a while as I tried desperately to escape.

All the while, the girls teased and made fun of my situation. But after a short time, one of them said that they should untie me. I looked up at them the best that I could and told them that I was OK. But my sister agreed and they got up to untie me. I wanted to stay tied up because I enjoyed being in the excited state that I was in, but at the same time feared that I would be found out. But just as they started to untie me, Sherri and her friend came home. Sherri's friend, Jennifer, didn't have clue of what was going on and she was completely shocked seeing me hog-tied on the floor by these girls. Sherri explained to her about these tie up games which made her feel a little bit better, but I was still embarrassed by my situation. Susan said that they were just about to untie me and she and her friends started releasing me. While being untied, Sherri was telling Jennifer that I was going to be tied up again tomorrow like cowboys and indians. I remember Jennifer mentioning in a skeptical way, that that sounded interesting.

In a matter of minutes, I was untied. Even though I was only tied up for a short time, it felt good to be released. I really liked the turned-on feeling and being helpless to do anything about it but also glad that these five teenage girls didn't know about it. I lucked out once I was released because I wasn't as obviously turned on.

After I went back to my room, I laid in bed thinking about the short time that I was tied up by all these girls and was hoping that they would do this again. The next day, they did and that was the day that could no longer hide my excitement.

Index of all stories in the "Archive for Everyone" section
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thanks for posting this story, [mention]Larzade[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic